Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that Chris' bacon and eggs he probably enjoyed for breakfast this morning across the table from his brother were the last he would enjoy as a free man. It's sloppy weetbix from here on in pal

Excellent news :D
Looks like this case is moving in the right direction finally. I wonder how the twins will cope without each other?
Lynette's family must be relieved at this decision but mindful of the impact this will have on Lyn's girls.

Chris Dawson arrested over missing wife Lynette

NSW police are comfortable with the strength of the case against Chris Dawson despite not finding the body of his wife who mysteriously vanished in 1982.

The 70-year-old was arrested by Queensland homicide detectives at Biggera Waters, on the Gold Coast, this morning.

Dawson was denied bail and is expected to be extradited to NSW, where he may face Parramatta Local Court as early as tomorrow

[...]

Chris Dawson arrested over missing wife Lynette

NSW police are comfortable with the strength of the case against Chris Dawson despite not finding the body of his wife who mysteriously vanished in 1982.

The 70-year-old was arrested by Queensland homicide detectives at Biggera Waters, on the Gold Coast, this morning.

Dawson was denied bail and is expected to be extradited to NSW, where he may face Parramatta Local Court as early as tomorrow

[...]
Much busier on the original thread.
Australia - Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982

I do wonder if the Australian DPP will ask to close down this Websleuth page - as was done for the West Australian - Claremont Serial Killing pages.

Then media only pages will exist. No comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords