Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would not surprise me if both of the twins killed her in concert and Marilyn helped because she was very jealous of Lynn.
Were the dates of Paul and Marilyn's trip down the coast ever settled? They might have taken Lyn's body for disposal. Or Chris gave him a hint something was going to happen and suggested he absent himself for a few days.

Were the dates of Paul and Marilyn's trip down the coast ever settled? They might have taken Lyn's body for disposal. Or Chris gave him a hint something was going to happen and suggested he absent himself for a few days.
Hedley in the last podcast indicated that he didn't believe 100% that there was ever a trip there. One of the reasons was because surely if Chris was headed to Joanne he would have seen his twin on the way.

Does anyone like the fact that often cold case arrests are just before Christmas?

Yes - Claremont Serial Killing was on the Eve almost ! - Arrest. On 22 December 2016, Bradley Robert Edwards, was arrested in relation to the murder of both Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon

Merry Christmas...................... everybody sing "its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" .......

Does anyone like the fact that often cold case arrests are just before Christmas?
Yes - Claremont Serial Killing was on the Eve almost ! - Arrest. On 22 December 2016, Bradley Robert Edwards, was arrested in relation to the murder of both Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon

Merry Christmas...................... everybody sing "its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" .......

Chapter two is now in print ready for Christmas prezzies.

05375E9C-85F5-4F57-B2E5-26FAA9C2C74C.jpeg

"yes" on the CLAREMONT SERIAL KILLER Websleuth pages...

Here is Trish's comment: Verbatim:

Hi Everyone,
Websleuths received a notice of suppression from the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions for Western Australia.

This is the first time we have received any legal letter from a foreign country telling us we must obey their laws.

The last thing I want to do is hurt this case so until I get back from a Websleuths business trip and have a chance to speak with our lawyers I am suspending all discussion of the Claremont Serial Killer case and have pulled the two threads that appear to be in violation of the order.

From my heart, I love Australia. I love the people. Law Enforcement men and women in Australia are amazing. The few communications I have had with them have always been very cordial and kind. LE in Australia has never made me feel like I was bothering them if there was something I felt was important enough to call. Unlike other law enforcement agencies who shall remain nameless but their initials are LA and it rhymes with Pangelas.

We will get back to discussing the case but I want to make sure I am doing the right thing by the people of Australia and by our members.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith (owner of Websleuths)

YES - it was "shutdown" only Media Page open. No discussions.

WOW - i wonder why? interesting.

I hope that the get the twin and his stupid, stupid wife for aiding and abetting.

Could not agree with you more. And separate prisons for the twins would be icing on the cake. Marilyn needs a serious wake up call to realise her perfect twin was as much of a scum bag as his lessor brother. And he did that despite the fact she ‘fought for her marriage when Lyn didn’t ‘ in her opinion

Chris Dawson arrest: Teacher's Pet podcaster Hedley Thomas likely to be called as witness

9News understands Hedley Thomas will be called as a witness after his podcast Teacher's Pet unearthed witnesses who had not spoken to police in the disappearance of Mrs Dawson in 1982.

Chris Dawson arrest: Podcaster likely to be called as witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members