Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a woman who has been broken down by a narcissist
I know it seems to be an unpopular opinion here but I still don’t see her as an accomplice. We have seen a tiny bit of his anger during his evidence and we have heard from GB that he criticised her and demeaned her. I can’t imagine they have had a happy marriage.

No, he's wiggling his fingers. I wonder who this couple is

The lady on the right sort of looks like Diane but it's obviously hard to tell - family member?

Edit: I do not suggest this is Dianne, obviously. I meant that it could be a family member of Dianne. Just taking a shot in the dark.

Last edited:
Right now, Smith is bringing up a lot of RB's previous travel, particular in the 1990's. He keeps asking who did you visit, where did you go, what did you do? RB keeps saying he can't remember.

Excellent strategy. This can be used to against him... why can't he remember any of these details, but can remember the details of his trip in 1997?

Answer: because he made up the details of the 1997 trip.

What name did he say after Aunt Lucy?

I visited Aunt Lucy and Aunt M ?

Right now, Smith is bringing up a lot of RB's previous travel, particular in the 1990's. He keeps asking who did you visit, where did you go, what did you do? RB keeps saying he can't remember.

Excellent strategy. This can be used to against him... why can't remember any of these details, but can remember the details of his trip in 1997?

Answer: because he made up the details of the 1997 trip.
Thankyou.... I wondered why he was pursuing this line o questioning!!!!

Oh, I love Smith. Yes. Picking up on every detail. Boom.

For example, why did RB say he can't remember the names of who he met with in all his 90s travel? Because RB previously said the purpose of visits was to see his family accountant Armand so he could cash in coupons of his inheritance.

Smith is doing some math that is going over my head. But it doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje