Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg... have been watching the inquest and haven’t read the recent posts, but wanted to write this before lost, but Sally... your speech was beautiful and brought me to tears, an insight into the feelings of those suffering the loss of a missing person... (the most understandable to us that have not suffered the same) Hope that you receive some answers and know we are all giving you a massive hug right now xx.

IMO, the Nissan Bluebird wagon QBI 806 is key to solving Marion's disappearance.
Initially, RB tried so hard to deny it's very existence, then, when faced with evidence tried twice to explain it's disappearance. First he muttered that it was written off in an accident, then, when that was disproved, he claimed to have sold it as a "rust-bucket wreck" within days of acquiring the new Mitsubishi, although the Nissan remained registered in his name until 1998. What happened in that station wagon?
Agreed! I hope the investigation remains ongoing ??

Does anybody know why the oral address will be in Lidcombe?

So happy to find people talking about this. I’ve watched every day of the inquest and wanted nothing more than to discuss…..

Hoping he is referred to the DPP for prosecution, at the very least for fraud. Deportation, since he fraudulently claimed to have no serious health conditions and no previous convictions when entering Australia. And he can repay centrelink while he’s at it.
PLEASE Dianne Blum if you are innocent NOW is the time to tell police every single thing you know!!!!! And if you are not innocent, do a plea deal!!!

GET this Pig off the streets!
How could you even stick up for this blumhole after how he's acted!! I hope she finds her concious and spills anything she knows, before she gets dragged into it and gets into trouble for being ignorant. Htf could you not know he had over 30 aliases?? Ridiculous!

Probably against TLV team IMO
The TLV team deserve a damn medal! I am hooping for good news in Nov. And to Sally, I cried the second I saw you make your statement. I am sorry your whole life has revolved around this ^*#$;@*%€÷:#* I wish I could give you a hug, I really do. Wishing you the best for you and your family xx

The TLV team deserve a damn medal! I am hooping for good news in Nov. And to Sally, I cried the second I saw you make your statement. I am sorry your whole life has revolved around this ^*#$;@*%€÷:#* I wish I could give you a hug, I really do. Wishing you the best for you and your family xx

I think they may have been pushing it approaching the daughter and the family asked for a protective order - just my wild guess

Here’s a wildcard! Someone’s dobbed in someone from Rye UK and a Barclay’s bank employee in association with Marion’s disappearance in hopes of claiming the reward.
Missing Marion, links to Rye - Rye News
Thank you for this! :)
A particularly interesting paragraph:

"Rye News has been contacted by an individual laying claim to the $250,000 reward money. This person confirmed she has submitted a name to the court, that of a Rye man, as a possible suspect, and in addition, the details of a former bank employee put forward as a person of interest. We understand there is also a Metropolitan Police involvement in this fascinating story."

So it IS an international effort and UK police are in on it :)

It's just a shame the article never uses the words 'Marion Barter' or 'Florabella Remakel' so it won't come up on searches. They simply call her 'missing Marion'.

Last edited by a moderator:
One PO for the daughter and one for the son or mother? If it was for TLV team there would be more than two. Usually it is one adult and any related people including children that are in a domestic relationship (living together) per order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895