Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think the son would be more likely to get a PO as he seems more removed from the family than the daughter. Just an observation. Could it even be MC? He'll be pretty upset at her by this point. It could literally be anyone who dared contradict him.

Last edited by a moderator:
One PO for the daughter and one for the son or mother? If it was for TLV team there would be more than two. Usually it is one adult and any related people including children that are in a domestic relationship (living together) per order.

My understand was that RB and DDH live with the daughter at the moment

Here’s a wildcard! Someone’s dobbed in someone from Rye UK and a Barclay’s bank employee in association with Marion’s disappearance in hopes of claiming the reward.

Missing Marion, links to Rye - Rye News

So, what are the odds he arranged with old mate from Rye to try and remove the remaining money from Barclay's at some stage. Pretty good I'd imagine.

Agree too that they chose the name together cementing the union for Marion that their Initials are bound forever.

I don't believe there were any tea chests stored at his home. More like he stored the shipping container on another piece of property he had somewhere else.

He wouldn't dare risk Marion coming to his home, so he would never have given her his address.

He was never Willy Wouters. Just another alias. He was already using the names Ric Blum, De Hedervary and Willy Coppenolle back in 1968.

I believe his real name is Willy Coppenolle. Son of Robert Coppenolle and as yet undisclosed mother.
I have missed something here Mishy. Are you saying he didn't get the Wouters name from the Andre Wouters' connection/relationship? I thought that was a legit name with the original Belgian passport albeit it was not his birth name?

Here’s a wildcard! Someone’s dobbed in someone from Rye UK and a Barclay’s bank employee in association with Marion’s disappearance in hopes of claiming the reward.

Missing Marion, links to Rye - Rye News
Pretty sure it’s a troll. Their comment on TLV FB was quickly deleted and if you search their name on FB for other posts you will see why I think it’s a troll

Attachments

• 64DB0763-F1A3-4991-9E82-AB4F39CE08DF.png
    64DB0763-F1A3-4991-9E82-AB4F39CE08DF.png
    253.2 KB · Views: 119
Pretty sure it’s a troll. Their comment on TLV FB was quickly deleted and if you search their name on FB for other posts you will see why I think it’s a troll
wwwhoooaaaaa ! That page is woeful! " Barrister Adam Casseldon framing & bullying a 83 year-old Belgian for the entertainment of the public is disgusting. Assisting offenders is a serious crime"

WT* !

wwwhoooaaaaa ! That page is woeful! " Barrister Adam Casseldon framing & bullying a 83 year-old Belgian for the entertainment of the public is disgusting. Assisting offenders is a serious crime"

WT* !

I have a feeling this is the same person claiming the reward money in the newspaper article, I hope not !

Regarding 'tea chest' packing boxes - these are the things in question.

Made of thin plywood and joined at the seams with metal, they also have various ways of being secured with a metal binding or clasps. People commonly use(d) them when packing items for shipping containers.

I live in the UK and until only recent years, they were sold in mainstream stores such as Argos. I used to have housemates from Aus, NZ, South Africa, and they would buy these when returning back home -or- they would send them from their travels around the world.

They're cumbersome dimensions and when filled with books would have been extremely heavy and not the sort of thing one 'small, old, man' would hoik alone. WW is def trying to throw the scent with this description. More likely there was one TALL OLD man (himself) and a wheelie thing moving these around. I believe the boxes existed and that's why he admitted to them. Were they stored at his family home? I sincerely doubt it but maybe they were dropped there and he shifted them elsewhere fast? Would he have told Marion or anyone connected to her his real name or his family home address? Doubtful.

Foldable, plywood pallet and export boxes | RAJA UK

I have missed something here Mishy. Are you saying he didn't get the Wouters name from the Andre Wouters' connection/relationship? I thought that was a legit name with the original Belgian passport albeit it was not his birth name?

Yes I do think he came to find himself in the Coppenolle /David/ Wouters household but not as a child of that family.

I've never believed he is Willy Wouters. Ever. Just another alias he has used coming out to Australia all those years ago with Ilona Kinczel. IMO

The first documented evidence of him using Willy Wouters doesn't mean this was his legitimate name, just the first piece of evidence ever found by authorities in 1969. He has had a life of creating passports under different aliases, something that goes back to WW2 and the Jewish resistance fighters mastering the art of the forgery of documents and money.

Printers, artists and jewellers were very valuable to the NAZIs for this reason and the skills of the Jewish communities after the war helped them find work and start businesses to survive.

A person like this doesn't start a life of serious crime at age 30 when he sets up a company Renov Pubs a few months prior to coming out to Aust for some criminal activity yet to be determined.

He is a psychopathic liar. The only thing he told the truth about today was when he said 'he isn't right in the head'.

When WW states repeatedly he never saw Marion outside of Aus, it is possible that this is true?

What do we know / suspect about them actually having met up at all in UK / Europe? What time did they spend together at all? Marion had some of the Narita hotel paper is really the only link?

Maybe the reason for the name change in this instance was he'd upped his MO to conducting a 'remote' financial scam?

Why is all the publicity 'looking for Marion' when she would have been checking into places with the FNMR passport and introducing herself to people as 'Florabella' - such an usual name.

If WW and Florabella did spend some time together, they may have made quite a striking and unusual couple - him being so tall and with his accent and her being Australian with her fancy name and Ramakel being unusual.

If they made enquiries about properties for sale or such in small towns, they would have been notable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member