Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bemused, as some others were, by the "Google" train! (AKA said he caught the 'Google' train to the ski station near Leysin and caught the chair lift to the chalets - paraphrasing) and had a think! This is a long shot, but there is a station called Aigle (Fr Eagle) which can almost sound like "Google" aaaand, it is on the Simplon line (Simplon Orient Express?).

PLEASE Dianne Blum if you are innocent NOW is the time to tell police every single thing you know!!!!! And if you are not innocent, do a plea deal!!!

GET this Pig off the streets!

100%

One would need to know more about her and her true thoughts and feelings to know whether she's a corrupt nasty hateful woman who fancies herself as some kind of gangsta's moll - or - a woman long term trying to survive an abuser with whom she's had two children.

Seems she's worked hard to raise her children right but all that moving around and living on the fly and living with an absolute lunatic (as we have seen in court this man is deranged and IMO extremely dangerous), it can't have been nice for any of them. I imagine he has filled their lives with harebrained fanciful schemes and stories as well as terror and menace.

No doubt the whole time putting on a front to friends, neighbours, the kids' friends, the kids' friends families, the schools, on and on. Exhausting just thinking about it. And now the truth is out, what must they all be having to cope with?

I'm sure the people we know of are the tip of the iceberg. How many more women have gone missing or had their lives destroyed? How many shady business deals has he created and scammed other men? How many people has WW left out of pocket and suffering?

SPEAK OUT DIANNE, do the right thing.

When WW states repeatedly he never saw Marion outside of Aus, it is possible that this is true?

What do we know / suspect about them actually having met up at all in UK / Europe? What time did they spend together at all? Marion had some of the Narita hotel paper is really the only link?

Maybe the reason for the name change in this instance was he'd upped his MO to conducting a 'remote' financial scam?

Why is all the publicity 'looking for Marion' when she would have been checking into places with the FNMR passport and introducing herself to people as 'Florabella' - such an usual name.

If WW and Florabella did spend some time together, they may have made quite a striking and unusual couple - him being so tall and with his accent and her being Australian with her fancy name and Ramakel being unusual.

If they made enquiries about properties for sale or such in small towns, they would have been notable.

I think it was his continual play on words. He never saw Marion outside of Australia technically true...but he DID see Florebella outside of Australia and it is these small differences that Ric Blum plays on. He thinks he is a Master of deception and it was very disappointing to me anyways that the questioning today kept referring to "Marion Barter".

And just as an aside .... he totally is the type of person that takes the note pad, pen, shampoo/conditioner, shower cap, anything thats not nailed down etc from the hotel. I found that funny today he was 100% sure he never took a notepad from the hotel in Japan, but can't remember the most basic details.

I think it was his continual play on words. He never saw Marion outside of Australia technically true...but he DID see Florebella outside of Australia and it is these small differences that Ric Blum plays on. He thinks he is a Master of deception and it was very disappointing to me anyways that the questioning today kept referring to "Marion Barter".
I get that but it is highly likely he still would have said no, even if the questions referred to FNMR. He denies evidence that is in black and white, so it's unlikely he would have cracked by being asked about Florabella. Do you not think?

Re protective order:

I guess if this is being served in Australia by an Australian court, then it doesn't count internationally ?

My first thoughts were the real Ramakels, bearing in mind they are elderly and have felt harassed, however would they not be 'out of jurisdiction'?

Possibly it is for Dianne and WW themselves as now they have testified they must be left alone and as we see they are also elderly and ahem... 'unwell'... they may well be framing themselves as innocent victims in the strange disappearance of a woman he once briefly knew.

If the concept is that WW himself or anyone acting on his behalf is a threat to those he has already menaced, then the list is long. Is WW a threat to anyone? Maybe if he has firearms and wants vengeance.

I wish they would have defined that with him - that if we refer to Marion do you accept we are referring to any other name she took such as Florabella? Maybe they did, right at the beginning? But he was never going to speak anyway.

Re protective order:

I guess if this is being served in Australia by an Australian court, then it doesn't count internationally ?

My first thoughts were the real Ramakels, bearing in mind they are elderly and have felt harassed, however would they not be 'out of jurisdiction'?

Possibly it is for Dianne and WW themselves as now they have testified they must be left alone and as we see they are also elderly and ahem... 'unwell'... they may well be framing themselves as innocent victims in the strange disappearance of a woman he once briefly knew.

If the concept is that WW himself or anyone acting on his behalf is a threat to those he has already menaced, then the list is long. Is WW a threat to anyone? Maybe if he has firearms and wants vengeance.

Usually a PO has to be against someone particular. It's a protective order either domestic or personal for one person and those that live with them against someone else. I don't think you can take one out against faceless/nameless potential harassment, endangerment etc

Edit to say thats strictly not true. I guess RB could take one out against Channel 7 for example.

Usually a PO has to be against someone particular. It's a protective order either domestic or personal for one person and those that live with them against someone else. I don't think you can take one out against faceless/nameless potential harassment, endangerment etc

Edit to say thats strictly not true. I guess RB could take one out against Channel 7 for example.

If there are two orders, I'm going to suggest it's Dianne and WW seeking to protect themselves.

Here’s a wildcard! Someone’s dobbed in someone from Rye UK and a Barclay’s bank employee in association with Marion’s disappearance in hopes of claiming the reward.

Missing Marion, links to Rye - Rye News

X$#@&!'"?!$$$ Dinosaur Swindler
All the media in UK and Europe need to be bombarded with this story!
That Rye article needs to be front page The journo needs to update reward is now $500,000!

I get that but it is highly likely he still would have said no, even if the questions referred to FNMR. He denies evidence that is in black and white, so it's unlikely he would have cracked by being asked about Florabella. Do you not think?
I do.
But I just wish they had have rephrased their Questioning to ask both names.

Where is the Station Wagon? Maybe they should check out bodies of water in the area. From memory the family moved for a year from that area in 1997 and then moved back. Correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member