Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A comment on a facebook post in regards to RB (While living in Aus) - clearly they kept to themselves, possible also no one has publicly commented about them living in Burwash

1662367203522.png

Attachments

• 7D59F587-0F63-462A-9C1E-40A7285A5AE6.jpeg
    7D59F587-0F63-462A-9C1E-40A7285A5AE6.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 35B1B119-BA63-434E-8CC9-4B1047458DC8.jpeg
    35B1B119-BA63-434E-8CC9-4B1047458DC8.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 54
And something was done to Renov Pubs.
3 days ago? I am not sure, what can you see?

This has always been FdH and Blums aliases on here - he only removed Willy Coppenolle prior to the inquest.

Founder registered entity natural personDe Hedervary Frederick
  • Appointed on - 01 Oct 1968

Hope the coroner’s report comes out soon. The deadline is sometime in November isn’t it?

Coroner Teresa O’Sullivan is due to hand down her findings on 30 November. Meanwhile, police continue their investigations and recently increased the reward for information to $500,000.

Quite a long article. Not sure if I recall seeing it before.

Anyway 30th November is the date. I might make a note of it on my phone.

A couple of photos I don't recall seeing. I'm going to make myself a cup of coffee and have a read of it.

On 2 August, only one day after her carefree phone call to Leydon from Tunbridge Wells, money began disappearing from her accounts.

I had not realised that Marion's money began to disappear the day after her last phone call to Sally. What time did her flight arrive in Brisbane? One would have thought Marion would have had enough money to last a few days while she got over jet lag or could have used her credit card for the hotel. But cash was apparently needed!

-c---

On 2 August, only one day after her carefree phone call to Leydon from Tunbridge Wells, money began disappearing from her accounts. I had not realised that Marion's money began to disappear the day after her last phone call to Sally. What time did her flight arrive in Brisbane? One would have thought Marion would have had enough money to last a few days while she got over jet lag or could have used her credit card for the hotel. But cash was apparently needed! -c---
eeded! -c---

I don't think I have heard this before - other than what you have just posted -

Time line from 7 News page - it doesn't specify the date, but given their "over 3 1/2 weeks" doesn't work out to be starting on the 2 of August, if September is the final withdrawal

July 31: Marion phones Sally allegedly from Tunbridge Wells, England (late afternoon/early evening AEST).

August 2: Marion arrives back to Australia at Brisbane Airport.

August 7: The date on the postcard from Marion received by her sister Lee.

August 13: Marion’s Medicare card is used at the optometrist in Grafton, NSW.

August – September: Over three and a half weeks, someone withdraws $5,000 every day from Marion’s Commonwealth Bank account at the Byron Bay branch and the Burleigh Heads branch on the Gold Coast

From the facebook page - We said things were heating up.. on Monday the inquest into Marion Barter resumes with a surprise new witness appearing at Lismore Court in northern NSW. For all the details, watch 7News at 6pm that evening. We will also keep you updated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member