Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Have been listening to the proceedings today but had to ACTUALLY get some work done today so refrained from jumping on here :( Oh the restraint!!!

Very excited to scroll back through your conversations over the past 4-5 hours. WHAT A DAY! Just another round of BS, BS and more BS. But it is excellent!

RB claims GGB was on drugs and apparently dragged RB into her bed.
Casselden asked, she dragged you? (He's 6 foot 2)
RB replied, 'uh, no, she invited me to her bed to take salacious pictures of me'.
Apparently, the next day a stranger turned up to GGB's house to take the camera and pictures away.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those keeping score...
A conviction will likely rest upon proving RB 'deceived with the intent of financially profiting'.
So he can admit to 'deceit', and can admit to 'financially profiting'.
But never the twain shall meet.
So it's pretty interesting to see him try to only ever agree to doing one of those things a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those keeping score...
A conviction will likely rest upon proving RB 'deceived with the intent of financially profiting'.
So he can admit to 'deceit', and can admit to 'financially profiting'.
But never the twain shall meet.
So it's pretty interesting to see him try to only ever agree to doing one of those things a time.
I’m sort of shocked that he testified he didn’t have her permission to take the money. Now if they can prove he took the money he’s screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie