Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the ever so subtle body language from Casselden and Sally's lawyer when the BS is flowing - Smith gets a furrowed brow and Casselden gets a 'keep my composure' stillness in his expression.
Agree with some previous comments- I believe they are piling up a compelling case to get him to reveal MBs remains in return for immunity.
He's a deplorable human.

Can I just point out that yesterday, he said he only had ONE brother/cousin left in Belgium in the 90s. And a few other more distant fam in France, near Belgium border (something like that). So WHO in Belgium, exactly, is giving him money several times a year in the 90s. No one. Or rather... women he stalked and stole from.

Can I just point out that yesterday, he said he only had ONE brother/cousin left in Belgium in the 90s. And a few other more distant fam in France, near Belgium border (something like that). So WHO in Belgium, exactly, is giving him money several times a year in the 90s. No one. Or rather... women he stalked and stole from.
I swear he also said he hasn’t spoken to his brother for the last thirty years. Doesn’t even know if he’s still alive.

Smiths character for the movie would have to have been Gary Rich Burghoff ! Dead ringer!

Just listening to RB’s bullsh!t is mentally draining. Casselden has stood there throughout it all and has to stay focused and on the ball. He must be absolutely exhausted at the end of every day.

I keep on thinking to myself - how is this possibly going to finish up on Friday - when is it due to finish? Or do they just keep going until the questions have been answered?

Casselden deserves his own fan page on the socials! Along with Casselden memes and viral videos in response to ridiculous things that are said to happen in the world - “Are you sure about that?” Haha
Haha. My partner has been involuntarily catching pieces of the inquest by way of living with me and several times over the last few days has dropped into conversations, "Let's pause there..." or "Let's explore that further..." (said with a bad Australian accent).

More than anything, I hope Casselden has enough evidence to bag Blum or a plan to bring him to his knees -- and with a means of extracting what happened to Marion. Sally is so close to the final answers.
In seeing him on the stand - I am wondering whether he or D had anything to do with the anonymous message to Sally's FB page or the crimestoppers call to Armidale. I don't feel like these came from nowhere. I feel like someone who knew something made those contacts.

In seeing him on the stand - I am wondering whether he or D had anything to do with the anonymous message to Sally's FB page or the crimestoppers call to Armidale. I don't feel like these came from nowhere. I feel like someone who knew something made those contacts.

I've assumed that RB and DH did a lot of work to make sure all authorities felt sure that Marion was still alive.

So RB's has today said he A) travels to EU 'when he needs a bit of money'. B) Would only receive roughly $1000 AUD each time. C) would pay roughly $300-350 each way for flights thanks to his close friend (whose name he forgot).

So he'd spend weeks of his time once or twice per year, for a MAXIMUM return (presuming, generously, that he had zero other expenses from the trip) of $300-400? Yet wasted so much other money on things like office rent, po boxes, deed poll changes, registering unnecessary companies, renewing licences he never planned to use, etc etc.

Seems Casselden has backed him nicely into a corner there. Eagerly awaiting the remaining testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966