Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RB admits that when he needed a bit of money he would go overseas. To visit family as they gave him money. (Personally, I don't believe he had any family there, still think WW is a lie, but anywhooo).

Now RB is offering up info that was unprompted... that he made friends with the Director of Japan Airlines in Amsterdam, a man named Arman..de..no.. Renez? that would give him cheap travel... no... paid for his flights to and from Australia. Now he says Arman lived in Belgium and they met in 1986, when Arman worked for his family's furniture factory.

Nope, now he's saying the Director of Japan Airlines and Arman are different people. The director was actually a Japanese man and can't remember his name.

Last edited by a moderator:
He admits that when he needed a bit of money he would go overseas.
To visit family as they gave him money.
I don't believe he had any family. Still think WW is a lie.

Now he is offering up info that was unprompted that he made friends with someone from Japan airlines in Amsterdam, and he would give him cheat travel and paid for his flights.

He made friends with him after explaining the history of Japan… And his name was Armand?

Here is his accomplice if he is to be believed. "Accountant" for the family....

My father in law receives a pension from both his home country and here. The one from o/S is taken into account by Centrelink. It can be done legitimately- whether RB did it legitimately is another question.
My late Aunty was getting an Australian pension as well as a small pension from the UK. My father also gets both Australian and NZ pension. its all very legal and above board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle