Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He recovered a bit when he started talking about the factory but for a minute there his breathing was quite laboured and he was leaning forward, further and further. Smith looked like he was wondering if he’d have to jump up to grab the de fib paddles.

This would have to be one of the most fascinating things I’ve ever seen. It would be amusing at a point except for the fact that someone’s mum has been missing because of this joke of a man. You just want to shake him and ask him - what did you do to her?

Here is his accomplice if he is to be believed. "Accountant" for the family....
I have to wonder if it was the tax accountant that is now in Spain that had another company also registered at Rue De Franks - where the company Renov Pubs is (that isn’t anything to do with RDH according to his testimony yesterday), also the address IK was living at prior to migrating to Oz

Casselden deserves his own fan page on the socials! Along with Casselden memes and viral videos in response to ridiculous things that are said to happen in the world - “Are you sure about that?” Haha

Every once in a while I swear he drops his head in a mini prayer for the patience to deal with this man.

Just listening to RB’s bullsh!t is mentally draining. Casselden has stood there throughout it all and has to stay focused and on the ball. He must be absolutely exhausted at the end of every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95