Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Int
RB claims GGB was on drugs and apparently dragged RB into her bed.
Casselden asked, she dragged you? (He's 6 foot 2)
RB replied, 'uh, no, she invited me to her bed to take salacious pictures of me'.
Apparently, the next day a stranger turned up to GGB's house to take the camera and pictures away.
Interesting considering she has maintained they did not have a sexual relationship

I was only joking before but part of me is genuinely concerned that he might try to harm himself before any charges can be brought against him. For this kind of narcissist, the most precious thing to them is control and most of them will do anything not to have that taken away from them and it's clear that the web he's spun for the last potentially 60 years is unravelling.

RB claims GGB was on drugs and apparently dragged RB into her bed.
Casselden asked, she dragged you? (He's 6 foot 2)
RB replied, 'uh, no, she invited me to her bed to take salacious pictures of me'.
Apparently, the next day a stranger turned up to GGB's house to take the camera and pictures away.

This is just beyond the realm of imagination.
He is a mastermind of deception.

This whole decades long saga is the most non compos mentis, fanatical line of events I have ever heard or read, even in a novel!

Just imagine having this person as your father.
Hopefully the children of him - however many there are- have changed their own names by deed poll!

This is just beyond the realm of imagination.
He is a mastermind of deception.
This whole decades long saga is the most non compos mentis, fanatical line of events I have ever heard or read, even in a novel!
Just imagine having this person as your father.
Hopefully the children of him - however many there are- have changed their own names by deed poll!

I pray non compos mentis isn't used. He deserves no leniency! Oh good, Casselden got him to confirm he is not impaired.

woahhh. ok I wasn't expecting him to be back

421053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads