Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casselden was trying to draw a comparison to his interactions with Marion and JO, to try and get him to slip up while he was focused on JO.
I don't think it ended up coming off though? He said he once went to MB's house, which I think is consistent with his police statement?

Just more and more questions are raised though, like WHY would Marion want to store boxes of valuables at this guys house if they had such a limited period of interactions.
To me, it sounds more like the storage of her valuables at his house, is inline with the black tube that JO was told to store in her backyard for safe keeping while they were OS. ie. so he had access to them.
100 % it does!

I think Casselden was trying to draw a comparison to his interactions with Marion and JO, to try and get him to slip up while he was focused on JO.
I don't think it ended up coming off though? He said he once went to MB's house, which I think is consistent with his police statement?

Just more and more questions are raised though, like WHY would Marion want to store boxes of valuables at this guys house if they had such a limited period of interactions.
To me, it sounds more like the storage of her valuables at his house, is inline with the black tube that JO was told to store in her backyard for safe keeping while they were OS. ie. so he had access to them.
Or maybe some of Marion’s things have been seen at his house, perhaps by children or an acquaintance, and he needs it to look like they were there for a purpose, not because he stole her antiques, etc.

One thing we are learning is FDH is brilliant at making up stories and lies.. providing he is in control of the narrative.

But when he is a passenger rather than driving the conversation he can’t seem to even string two words together.

He’s not quick on his feet verbally, most likely due to age and perhaps as mentioned above he isn’t in control so how do you prepare BS when you have no idea what’s coming.

The conversation regarding the avo and he did sign, he didn’t sign, it’s a copy of his signature was ridiculous.

When a person says ‘polygraph’ me several times you know they are full of *advertiser censored*.

When someone you know is giving you cheap flights on JL for over a decade you’d know at least their first name.

He is unravelling IMO to a point that he is close to saying something that could blow his whole story over.. he’s frazzled, he’s tired from concentrating so hard to remember his BS..

Based on the past when he loses control.. he just moves the family and changes his name.. this time he’s cornered.. and unless he pulls a heart attack out of his butt by tomorrow we will finally get to the one thing that just might tip him over…

I’m trying to keep up with everything but there is just so much info to take in and remember! My phone is full of screenshots from here lol
Can anyone help me out with a refresher of where the name Jean-Pierre may fit in with his life?
thanks in advance!!

I’m trying to keep up with everything but there is just so much info to take in and remember! My phone is full of screenshots from here lol
Can anyone help me out with a refresher of where the name Jean-Pierre may fit in with his life?
thanks in advance!!

From the timeline:

1905-12-13 Desire Jean-Pierre Joseph David born Gelinden, Limburg, Belgique

1913-10-17 Maria Coppenolle born Ramegnies-Chin, Hainaut, Belgique

1939-07-09 Willy David Wouters born in Belgium, Tournai to Abel Wouters and Maria Coppenolle

1943-03-17 Desire Jean-Pierre Joseph David dies at Tournai, Belgium while FD was an infant

I’m hoping he will give up and admit to what he has done. They are going to drag him through the thick of it and I think he’s starting to wane.
The challenge is they knock him down to a place where he seems like he’s exhausted and just spilling the beans or accidentally stuffing up, then it’s the end of the day and he gets a night to rest and recoup (and rethink, marry up his stories and evidence & make corrections) and then we get the old frail man with memory issues in the morning again. Back to square 1. Must be frustrating for LC.

RB claims GGB was on drugs and apparently dragged RB into her bed.
Casselden asked, she dragged you? (He's 6 foot 2)
RB replied, 'uh, no, she invited me to her bed to take salacious pictures of me'.
Apparently, the next day a stranger turned up to GGB's house to take the camera and pictures away.
Incredible how compulsively he lies.

Clark Hunter

The FB message was sent by Clark Hunter to Sally in 2013.

Sally says: "Clark Hunter sent me a private message saying he knows my mum is alive but ill never see her again.. He said she was forced... Now his posts have gone from the conversation!!

He called her Natalia! I thought that was quite conscientious as her "change of name" is Florabella Natalia Marion Ramekel - but I only mentioned that in a post months before plus Natalia is the second name!! Weird

Last edited:
the last day of the inquest is next Thur/friday (24th or 25th of feb) isn't it?

also, can you even imagine being RB and going home after the trial today... surely he won't sleep = more tired and incomprehensible for tomorrow

Did he say ad in the Courier Mail or was it his accent saying the French paper ad?

Also I’m thinking he actually did marry Marion and told her to change her full name and start a whole new life with him
I definitely heard him say The Courier Mail at one point. Was hoping they’d explore that further!!! Maybe tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95