Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else just watch the 7:30 Report? Featured con artists from Universal Medicine. I think @mishy66 looked into this ages ago…
My memory is sketchy (others will know), but I think this group are connected with a book SL was asking for information on.
Yes this UM group is like a tunnel that keeps going with no end
The UM connection came up with the book AH gave Ms Zillig and where he got the name of one of his aliases

Then a few of us did a dive into the background of this book and its history of it, to which we found Ms Z and husband who lived in Lismore and were fluent in German and French, along with him being a JP ( handy for AH), followed the philosophy of.
The UM Benhayon connection to Ballina went on to lead to Michael Serafin the Ballina Compound Chemist in relation to the drug KETAMINE and then to MFeatherstone drug and money laundering operation Ponzi Scheme & The Boiler Room Scam.

Yes this UM group is like a tunnel that keeps going with no end
The UM connection came up with the book AH gave Ms Zillig and where he got the name of one of his aliases

Then a few of us did a dive into the background of this book and its history of it, to which we found Ms Z and husband who lived in Lismore and were fluent in German and French, along with him being a JP ( handy for AH), followed the philosophy of.
The UM Benhayon connection to Ballina went on to lead to Michael Serafin the Ballina Compound Chemist in relation to the drug KETAMINE and then to MFeatherstone drug and money laundering operation Ponzi Scheme & The Boiler Room Scam.
Thanks Mishy !
Mmm Featherstone !!!
Worth another read including the dodgy ketamine pharmacist from Ballina.
I always thought Ketamine was a race horse drug.
Oh wait.
There's a racetrack at Ballina.
And Meat-E-Vite dog food possibly used horse meat ?

All speculative thoughts ofcourse.

Thanks Mishy !
Mmm Featherstone !!!
Worth another read including the dodgy ketamine pharmacist from Ballina.
I always thought Ketamine was a race horse drug.
Oh wait.
There's a racetrack at Ballina.
And Meat-E-Vite dog food possibly used horse meat ?

All speculative thoughts ofcourse.

Ketamine is used by vets as a horse tranquiliser or sedative / anaesthetic.

It is also a drug of abuse for humans who use it for recreational reasons - it renders one's muscles / limbs out of control but the mind still works and sometimes people can't move at all and get stuck which is called 'being in a K-hole'.

It is also used by dentists on human beings.

If a person was maliciously drugged with ketamine they wouldn't be able to do much about it or put up any fight.

These sort of drugs aren't usually picked up so easily by law enforcement when being transported as they can be moved around in all sorts of ways in different formats and less easily detectable as customs / borders are mostly looking for heroin, crack cocaine, cocaine powder, methamphetamine etc. There was a time in the past when the dogs and tech literally wasn't looking for this type of drug at all.

I dunno if that info is of any use to anyone, just chipping in.

Last edited:
Sorry … this reminded me of the dentist that notarised MB name change and records locked for 80 years?? Is this true even in regards to criminal investigation? This reason for name change could provide information. Seriously? Ric Scum changed his name so many times those records should all also be unlocked …

It is also a drug of abuse for humans who use it for recreational reasons - it renders one's muscles / limbs out of control but the mind still works and sometimes people can't move at all and get stuck which is called 'being in a K-hole'.

If a person was maliciously drugged with ketamine they wouldn't be able to do much about it or put up any fight.

These sort of drugs aren't usually picked up so easily by law enforcement when being transported as they can be moved around in all sorts of ways in different formats and less easily detectable as customs / borders are mostly looking for heroin, crack cocaine, cocaine powder, methamphetamine etc. There was a time in the past when the dogs and tech literally wasn't looking for this type of drug at all.

Let’s not forget that Ric was “disabled” and a serious con artist … he was probably obtaining all sorts of medications for fictitious illnesses and injuries to use in crime, possibly also tampering with meds his victims were taking for legit medical probs. Swiping prescription documents at Dr visits etc. A woman with an actual medical issue was probably a preferred target. He was clearly opportunistic and would victimize anyone for his own financial gain.

It is also used to treat pancreatic pain.
But long term it causes death.

Remembering Dianes father and mother died within 18 mths of each other, and just after AH and D arrived back to live in Australia from the UK.
Dianes mother died of pancreatic cancer in her early 60s.
I posted it all up prior, with her very suspicious death cert and asked if there were detectives on here to investigate.

The Walkers were very wealthy with homes in affluent areas in Sydney when AH and DW were married, ye RGW and PW both ending up in a unit after AH arrived back.

Both of their death certs are VERY suspicious and his especially make no sense what so ever.

I REALLY HOPE the authorities have looked into this. Or at least interview Dianes sister. I have a lot of suspicion about her sister and one of her children too

JMO

Sorry … this reminded me of the dentist that notarised MB name change and records locked for 80 years?? Is this true even in regards to criminal investigation? This reason for name change could provide information. Seriously? Ric Scum changed his name so many times those records should all also be unlocked …
Not sure about the 80 yr locked record??

MB dentist testified at inquest and was forthcoming with everything he could remember of that time and backed up by SL.

MB used her IDL to change her name via deed poll.
Recently on the podcast it was proven AH had never visited the china factory Villeroy and Boch with MC as he claimed he did and that Marion owned some of the Florabella china service.

It is also used to treat pancreatic pain.
But long term it causes death.

Remembering Dianes father and mother died within 18 mths of each other, and just after AH and D arrived back to live in Australia from the UK.
Dianes mother died of pancreatic cancer in her early 60s.
I posted it all up prior, with her very suspicious death cert and asked if there were detectives on here to investigate.

The Walkers were very wealthy with homes in affluent areas in Sydney when AH and DW were married, ye RGW and PW both ending up in a unit after AH arrived back.

Both of their death certs are VERY suspicious and his especially make no sense what so ever.

I REALLY HOPE the authorities have looked into this. Or at least interview Dianes sister. I have a lot of suspicion about her sister and one of her children too

JMO

16 May 1997

Actually it's quite eerie when you think about the timeline.

All this work she undertakes in the led up and within 6 weeks of her leaving, her passenger card is back into Australia and she's never seen again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230804_090055_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230804_090055_Facebook.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 76
The timeline is just all sorts of wrong. It’s Marion but it’s not Marion.

Undue pressure, promises, evasion, lies…all have their effect on her actions.

Don’t know why anyone would say this conman wouldn’t murder. He’s virtually showing people who he really is—-talking about poison and burying people in a pit.
One of his little diversionary tricks is to answer a question with another question:”Why would I do that?” Who cares, man? His personal motives are not that interesting to me. Greed for money and a mistaken sense of superiority. Yawn. I think he’s made the mistake of thinking he’s the main character when it’s Marion and his other victims who people want to know about.
To me that’s why the podcast can successfully pivot to other people involved. Ric Blum is just Nowhere Man.
Mishy’s research around his history is vital and fleshes out the schemes and I have found it very illuminating in many ways. The things I’ve learned Mishy! I’ve decided the man himself is a dead-end.

The timeline is just all sorts of wrong. It’s Marion but it’s not Marion.

Undue pressure, promises, evasion, lies…all have their effect on her actions.

Don’t know why anyone would say this conman wouldn’t murder. He’s virtually showing people who he really is—-talking about poison and burying people in a pit.
One of his little diversionary tricks is to answer a question with another question:”Why would I do that?” Who cares, man? His personal motives are not that interesting to me. Greed for money and a mistaken sense of superiority. Yawn. I think he’s made the mistake of thinking he’s the main character when it’s Marion and his other victims who people want to know about.
To me that’s why the podcast can successfully pivot to other people involved. Ric Blum is just Nowhere Man.
Mishy’s research around his history is vital and fleshes out the schemes and I have found it very illuminating in many ways. The things I’ve learned Mishy! I’ve decided the man himself is a dead-end.
Theres been so so many sleuths digging up info on him and others connected to him.
Its a full team effort, a lot of which cant be posted up because of links etc etc

I just hope the authorities have enough to pin him and SL gets the justice she deserves, no thanks to the police

Your investigation skills are incredible @mishy66. Have you sent all this to the police/authorities?

Also can i ask do you know if DdH had a good relationship with her family?
Yes everything gets sent.
I just dont think the police give a hoot.
Which is why SL is having to investigate every angle herself.
The whole system for missing persons in Australia NEEDS a complete overhaul.
That alone would be a legacy for Marions case to leave, going forward.
In the same way Daniel Morcombes case changed legislation for children being left at bus stops, Marions case alone could stand for legislation changes into missing persons.

And Diane and her family dynamics, is another interesting sideline.
I have no idea personally but what I have found is that there def was some fall out with the parents and her sister marrying as the parents and Diane had already left for OS for 1 year before she married into a German family which was associated with the Hitler movement and a left wing religion similar to the Buderhofs.

Her sister married into wealth and society and Diane married a criminal.

From my point there is no way in hell she waited all those yrs for AH to get out of prison. I dont think she KNEW he was in prison at the time. He would never have told her that. Another lie of hers on the stand. She was in her teens then and he would have been about 30.

IF she was writing to him she would have been using WW and to what address was she sending these letters too???
The prison? Doubt that.
IMO if she did write to him it would have been sent to his family addess and maybe Fredy passing them on to him but AH wouldn’t have been pining out his days for her. We know what he is like now.

He would have seen an opportunity to head back to Australia after his release and set up plans to enter into her wealthy family.

She said her parents owned a cafe and that was where they met.
But her father was Company Director and the mother Secretary and Diane listed as a Stenographer

Her Sister and husband DID own a cafe in Sydney late 80s early 90s.

She is as big a liar as he is.

JMO

He would have seen an opportunity to head back to Australia after his release and set up plans to enter into her wealthy family.

She said her parents owned a cafe and that was where they met.
But her father was Company Director and the mother Secretary and Diane listed as a Stenographer
So DdH obviously had no idea who he was when she married him. She would have got a huge shock when she found out that she had married “down”. If her family background was so wealthy, the kind of coin that he was bringing in must have been less than impressive. Although of course he would have turned on the charm and told shameless bs stories about his endless wealth just like he did with so many others.

So DdH obviously had no idea who he was when she married him. She would have got a huge shock when she found out that she had married “down”. If her family background was so wealthy, the kind of coin that he was bringing in must have been less than impressive. Although of course he would have turned on the charm and told shameless bs stories about his endless wealth just like he did with so many others.
However, IIRC Diane and Ric married at the Wayside Chapel which made some of us wonder whether they married with her parents' approval.

I wonder why he didn't just rinse D of her capital and assets and move on?

Instead he felt compelled to go out and bring back the 'winnings' for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18