Found Alive Australia - Mark, 51, & Jacoba Tromp, 53, Jenolan Caves, NSW, 30 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police have confirmed the family was not being threatened, followed or under financial pressure when they embarked on their road-trip.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-may-not-want-to-be-found#2eqrBLMeOlL2Pjic.99

Yet they also say
"Mitchell and Ella have discussed with me and other investigators that a build-up of business and family pressures have been so troubling, they've just left their house in the frantic way on Monday," Sergeant Knight said.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-may-not-want-to-be-found#Glbp3CsfVg2OfWPt.99

"A build-up of business pressure" - wouldn't that be financial pressure?

I find it telling that there are references to suicide and Life line links at the bottom of some msm reports. I wouldn't be surprised if Mark Tromp was distressed to the point of being suicidal. He may have threatened to take the family with him during that drive. Maybe that's why they all acquiesced and eg the son threw the phone out of the car. The father may have threatened to crash the car. At Jenolan he may have threatened to otherwise harm.the other family members if they called police. I can see why they chose Jenolan. They must have been pretty desperate if the girls stole a car and one later ended up catatonic . Sounds completely out of character. Don't buy the chemicals theory really. Sounds more like mental illness to me. Imo

Yet they also say

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-may-not-want-to-be-found#Glbp3CsfVg2OfWPt.99

Yes one statement contradicts the other doesn't it?! On tv and in the media they are portrayed as a close family so wonder what the pressures were about? I think there's much more to this than we've been told. I do believe the dad now may not want to be found. Hopefully they will find him alive but the chances of that are declining as the days pass unfortunately. Mitch and Ella look a bit shell shocked in the news reports imo.

Yet they also say

"Mitchell and Ella have discussed with me and other investigators that a build-up of business and family pressures have been so troubling, they've just left their house in the frantic way on Monday," Sergeant Knight said.

RSBM

And family pressures? Are the kids tired of working on the farm 7 days a week and want to try something else? (This could also lead to business pressures.)

Two of the children live at home and all three work seven days a week in the family's successful businesses ....
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...y-its-not-a-sinister-one-20160902-gr7cat.html

They say that the family has no debts.

Sergeant Knight, said he knows the family and say they have no diagnosed mental health problems. There is no evidence of a drug-induced psychosis or drug taking.
No one in the family has accessed a doctor or psychologist recently or been issued a prescription, he says.
They do not belong to any churches or sects and do not have debts.

RSBM

And family pressures? Are the kids tired of working on the farm 7 days a week and want to try something else? (This could also lead to business pressures.)

Two of the children live at home and all three work seven days a week in the family's successful businesses ....
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...y-its-not-a-sinister-one-20160902-gr7cat.html

They say that the family has no debts.

Sergeant Knight, said he knows the family and say they have no diagnosed mental health problems. There is no evidence of a drug-induced psychosis or drug taking.
No one in the family has accessed a doctor or psychologist recently or been issued a prescription, he says.
They do not belong to any churches or sects and do not have debts.
Business pressures dont have to be financial. Although it is the first answer anyone would come up with. There could be supply demand, staff pressures, family conflict, business conflict, management issues, court cases or many other things that amount to business pressures that have nothing to do with finance.

They are also basing this statement on the information they have. Perhaps dad has something going on that noone else is aware of that could cause him genuine concern and fear for his families safety.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This poor bloke. He's taken off thinking people are after him. Now the whole country is after him, literally. I hope he is found today :(

Has anyone else noticed this comment amongst the articles?
d4faaab7db62065636f84e5729bbd58b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else noticed this comment amongst the articles?
d4faaab7db62065636f84e5729bbd58b.jpg
The highlighted-in-blue isn't referring to the Tromps, but to a French couple, Margaret and Michael.

I have never heard of these sorts of "group delusions" before. It's really freaky.

Random thought...the family home is in a beautiful looking rural setting most probably with tank water. Is it possible that someone has a grievance with 1 or more in the family and placed a hallucinogenic substance that is odorless and tasteless in their water tank thereby creating these delusions and anxiety?

Random thought...the family home is in a beautiful looking rural setting most probably with tank water. Is it possible that someone has a grievance with 1 or more in the family and placed a hallucinogenic substance that is odorless and tasteless in their water tank thereby creating these delusions and anxiety?

Would both mum and Riana be screened for drugs / substance whilst in hospital?

Would both mum and Riana be screened for drugs / substance whilst in hospital?

Just further to this, police ruled out drugs very early on. Wondering if Mitch and Ella underwent tests as well, or just verbally denied.

Mark Tromp has been found. Currently with police. I'll be back with a Twitter link in a sec

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chloerock
Back