Australia - Martin Place siege: 2 Hostages killed in Lindt Chocolate shop #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is they have escaped on their own accord rather than being released.

How did that poor kid get the chance to text his mum at 3pm??

ic Alhadeff ‏@VicAlhadeff 22s22 seconds ago

Mum of a teenage hostage talking to Ray Hadley now. @rayhadley #sydneysiege @2GB

Just saw the video def looked like an escape not a rescue!

If the three escaped it may not bode well for the others (as mentioned), but...I cannot blame them one bit for taking the opportunity to get out if given the chance, the fear and stress in there has to be horrible. I cannot tell you how much I pray this ends well. I need to go to sleep soon, and cannot....feel so upset for these poor people...and possibly children.

BBC : One hostage : There are a lot of people in there

Police spokesperson

"we still don't know what the motivation is"

Either this woman is incredibly stupid or is being politically correct.

Obviously this is a Jihad attack by Islamists probably inspired by Islamic State. Anyone familiar with the Quran knows that this is what believers are commanded to do.

Andrew Brown ‏@AndrewBrownFCN 1m1 minute ago

#BREAKING: Police have confirmed they have made contact with the gunman inside Lindt cafe #sydneysiege

My husband says newsradio reports it was a negotiated release. Didn't look that way to me.

hummm

maybe more than one perp police dude just said "At least" one perp ( which IMO is a silly statement - going down from one means zero which is a rule out! )

SKY news

hummm

If the release was not negotiated...

then I wonder if these three escaped from a delivery door...

Perhaps they were in the "stock room" when the event started....

:waitasec:

Police spokesperson

"we still don't know what the motivation is"

Either this woman is incredibly stupid or is being politically correct.

Obviously this is a Jihad attack by Islamists probably inspired by Islamic State. Anyone familiar with the Quran knows that this is what believers are commanded to do.

This "woman" is neither - she is following operational protocol. You don't really think they are going to let the world know what they know do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224