Australia - Martin Place siege: 2 Hostages killed in Lindt Chocolate shop #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/83D7114F7C1156144856297811968_3259db50591.1.3.1183 3656331679829607.mp4?versionId=8pwPtF_DQHW8iiJ0.70 c1B.xPR23JrZQ[/video]

Video of first 2 guys escaping.

They keep going back and forth - for some reason they continue to claim they have not idnetifed him. I think that is probably unlikly no? 7 hours in and no idea - just does not sound congruent with todays tech ?

I am sticking with lone with mental or local political angle

Just jumping off your post..

I wonder if the people who have been in communication with him can detect an accent... Or a primary language of this gun man?

:waitasec:

have boogey man issues - I hope it ends before darkness for the hostages - nighttime is just worse for them.

'Escape from two doors

SMH Crime Editor Nick Ralston has been watching the footage of the escape of three hostages from the Lindt Cafe at Martin Place.

Ralston says the footage shows two men running from towards the front of the cafe on Elizabeth Street and a third, dressed in what appears to be a Lindt uniform, escaping out a side door on Phillip Street.

A heavily armed officer also can bee seen coming out of the side door behind the staff work'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/lindt-cho...a-in-martin-place-sydney-20141215-1278cx.html

Fox News @FoxNews · 25 mins 25 minutes ago

BREAKING: Police have confirmed 3 people escape Sydney cafe where hostages are being held

ic Alhadeff ‏@VicAlhadeff 22s22 seconds ago

Mum of a teenage hostage talking to Ray Hadley now. @rayhadley #sydneysiege @2GB

I would by dying, just beside myself. I can't even imagine. Don't even want to. My breath catches in my throat thinking about someone else's child being in there.

wtf are people doing sitting in the gutter with their long necks............:facepalm:

B43x8vBCAAAMvp2.jpg

Photo of escape.

I can't really see what policeman doing there? Probably time I went to bed.

On the phone? I'm now listening to ABC 24, and this guy sounds like an American...so maybe it's time for me to go to bed, too. lol

I firmly believe that they identified him very early on and know a whole lot more than we'll know until this is over!

Yup, that's usually how it goes....which is ok by me. Whatever it takes.

This is horrible. I just heard this was going on. So, so scary.

9 News reporting 2 hostages have made contact with them. Keeping discussion confidential and reported to police.

oh he was parading the flag around just a few moments ago - I thought it was earleir -- but (I may be off here) it did not look like the same guy that was standing right in the window as the story was breaking.........

and the notion of "at least" one perp pretty well indicates more than one (!) and does make it more political as oppossed to mental. just imo

its all in the details huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members