Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,,,, have it your way!..

I merely claim that there would be in excess of 1000 cameras even on that very small area of where she lives, and where she would have walked, or rode, or run, or scooted, or hopped to the cliffs.. but.. what would I know . .. I guess that there could be hundreds of people going round deleting camera stuff, at the very moment Melissa passes by, and some really clever folks waiting at the very spot where she jumps, to delete instantly.. ... what's the chances?

And not to forget the police who must be holding onto all this camera footage from the commercial wharves and piers and the hundreds , hundreds of privately owned landing stages attached to the back of houses along the foreshore on the inner harbour.. .. all the cameras people have in those houses to keep an eye on yachts and motor vessels, not to mention the swimming pools attached to various outcrops of rock, all watched carefully in case they crumble. . ..
You misunderstood me.

I just meant that there could be a single intervention that is very important. Could be. Based on my knowledge of a single case.

I've said before sometimes I throw things out the moment they come to mind. Sometimes this provides insight, sometimes it doesn't.

I feel I've offended or frustrated you and that makes me not want to contribute any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr