Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post will annoy.... Since we can go on tangents... The river wood connection... There is a legend of a woman that died there and haunts the area on salt pan creek... her description is unsettlingly similar to one of the Mc photos...
Sometimes history repeats... this is an area that should be searched....
The headless ghost of salt pan creek

we need new info. I am going nuts...

I must say that initially I thought Riverwood could be where MC was - alive or dead - due to the fact that murderers often take a body to a place they are familiar with or he could drive someone there in order to hide. Riverwood is where MC's partner grew up and probably lived there until he got a job as a hairdresser on a cruise ship. He would know about this creek. This creek ends up in the Georges River. It is not really in a remote spot these days - lots of suburbia around, but they have built some excellent boardwalks around the creek now and it is a great spot to go walking

However, I do not wish to implicate his family as I believe they are not involved.

Then did someone take the shoe/foot to a place where MC used to go on school camps near Bournda Beach and place it on the beach to look as if it came in from the ocean?

I think we are all going nuts with little news and have to wait until April 9. Alerts from this thread have taken over the other cases I was following. But I find this case the most fascinating.

This post will annoy.... Since we can go on tangents... The river wood connection... There is a legend of a woman that died there and haunts the area on salt pan creek... her description is unsettlingly similar to one of the Mc photos...

I feel you!

This literally made me laugh out loud, your last sentence. Thankyou, I don't seem to laugh much lately.:)

I decided to ignore this post earlier as I did not see any "sexual innuendos" in the 60 Minutes episode. I wondered which couple you were referring to. Was it the Personal Trainer or the two women?

I think I would prefer to say that I perceived that the Personal Trainer could have previously been envious of MC's wardrobe, jewellery, shoes, handbags and lifestyle which turned to anger and outrage when she found out how MC had acquired them. Also she might have previously given MC the admiration, adoration, affection, affirmation and attention - which is the 5As - which form narcissistic supply that MC would have craved. But, to me, MC, at 49yo, would have been the last person I would have attached the term, "sexual innuendos" - whether to or from.
All imo and it's irrelevant really, as the couple have done nothing wrong and speculation regarding why they invested with MC is fruitless.

I've known a lot of narcissists and I'm well versed in their ways of operation.

I also know a lot about the people abused by narcissists (I don't like the word victim in this context but I suppose it is true) I have lived a lifestyle in previous years that was ripe with narcissists.

They use sex as a weapon. Seduction, charm but sex, their prowess and how they dangle the proverbial carrot. Give you a taste of a feeling you've never had then you're hooked. They're a drug. You become addicted and they know this.
It is at this stage they begin to ask for outlandish things, favours etc They proposition you brazenly and you, like a junkie desperate for the next fix, allow anything in the hope you'll be treated like you were at first. The 'love bombing stage' psychology calls it.

They bomb you with attention etc, you feel so special, your dopamine receptors are working overtime, you're saturated with chemical highs.
Once you're used to the attention, that's when they start to withdraw it.

But like I said, not going to help this case but ooohhh I bet a tonne of crimes are committed by narcissists AND their victims as a reaction to the unimaginable abuse.

There is a film, 'Gaslight'. The term 'gaslighting' derives from the storyline of the movie. Google it, it's interesting imo and relevant in terms of how criminals trick people and earn their trust, especially in intimate relationships.

All imo and it's irrelevant really, as the couple have done nothing wrong and speculation regarding why they invested with MC is fruitless.

I've known a lot of narcissists and I'm well versed in their ways of operation.

I also know a lot about the people abused by narcissists (I don't like the word victim in this context but I suppose it is true) I have lived a lifestyle in previous years that was ripe with narcissists.

They use sex as a weapon. Seduction, charm but sex, their prowess and how they dangle the proverbial carrot. Give you a taste of a feeling you've never had then you're hooked. They're a drug. You become addicted and they know this.
It is at this stage they begin to ask for outlandish things, favours etc They proposition you brazenly and you, like a junkie desperate for the next fix, allow anything in the hope you'll be treated like you were at first. The 'love bombing stage' psychology calls it.

They bomb you with attention etc, you feel so special, your dopamine receptors are working overtime, you're saturated with chemical highs.
Once you're used to the attention, that's when they start to withdraw it.

But like I said, not going to help this case but ooohhh I bet a tonne of crimes are committed by narcissists AND their victims as a reaction to the unimaginable abuse.

There is a film, 'Gaslight'. The term 'gaslighting' derives from the storyline of the movie. Google it, it's interesting imo and relevant in terms of how criminals trick people and earn their trust, especially in intimate relationships.
I'm reading an article right now in Brisbane Times/Good Weekend on Kenja. It connects with a lot of what you're saying. Whatever it was for you . . . best wishes for recovery.

Yes I’m going nuts too. :D

Does anyone know which street MC would walked down to avoid cameras going to the cliffs?

In the light of some of the odd things that occurred during these last months of Melissa's career....

It looks to me, as if she was actually unravelling... perhaps she had a hint of walls crumbling , trouble coming..

The necklace. Now , even though she had a hint , as in a 'client' who wanted her money back, and with that, the possibility of destructive gossip within the circle of her victims, she orders a bespoke necklace from Canturi, who's future home she has , possibly secretly , claimed to be a buyer of, and this fits in with her last known scam of an 'investor', who gave Melissa $100,000.00 , and she promptly orders the necklace. Which she never picks up. It didn't do the job of soothing and assuring her..

The 3 months ahead of mortgage payments. This , in the light of her death , doesn't make any sense, ( not that a lot of sense can be made in all of this ) unless she was unravelling, trying to undo things, trying to start up another line of scam, trying to stave off some sort of denouement, some reckoning beyond her control , some way of delaying an inevitable occurrence.

The .. lots more, back later. Remind me of the weird things she did in those last months.. .Weird in the way outside of the inherent weird of it all, I mean. ,

The will with the brother to inherit the Aspen apartment, ( which was rented, not owned )

to be continued.

I think she was fending off Doubters in her inner circle. She was producing documents, ( forging, in other words ) that portrayed an entirely different picture than the facts told. She was dealing out cards to cover her dud hand.

Last edited:

Does anyone know which street MC would walked down to avoid cameras going to the cliffs?
there isn't any. they are all covered, either council cams or household cams. same with Rose Bay terminal, and Watsons Bay terminal and Double Bay warf, the Cruising yacht club at Rushcutters, the Motor yacht club at Woollahra Point, the RAN cruising warf, the Woolly, the Seven Shillings beach warf.. all of them. on and on.

You can't spit in the Eastern suburbs without being filmed.

As far as Melissa's death goes, I think it is highly likely that we will hear nothing else until the inquest - which could be 1½ years away.

That is, unless the police are undergoing a murder investigation or body searches - unknown to us. Then it is possible that something else will be revealed prior to that, if they need public assistance or an arrest happens.

Last edited:

I understood it was straight down Dover Rd, so three blocks: around ten properties on one side of the road, around fifteen on the other. It's about 350 metres. But I don't remember if police actually specified that route when they said she could have done so without being videoed.

I understood it was straight down Dover Rd, so three blocks. But I don't remember if police actually specified that when they said she could have done so without being videoed.

I don't think it was specified? IIRC Asst Comm Willing said that there 'is a way' she could have got to the clifftops undetected. That there is not CCTV everywhere.

In the light of some of the odd things that occurred during these last months of Melissa's career....

It looks to me, as if she was actually unravelling... perhaps she had a hint of walls crumbling , trouble coming..

The necklace. Now , even though she had a hint , as in a 'client' who wanted her money back, and with that, the possibility of destructive gossip within the circle of her victims, she orders a bespoke necklace from Canturi, who's future home she has , possibly secretly , claimed to be a buyer of, and this fits in with her last known scam of an 'investor', who gave Melissa $100,000.00 , and she promptly orders the necklace. Which she never picks up. It didn't do the job of soothing and assuring her..

The 3 months ahead of mortgage payments. This , in the light of her death , doesn't make any sense, ( not that a lot of sense can be made in all of this ) unless she was unravelling, trying to undo things, trying to start up another line of scam, trying to stave off some sort of denouement, some reckoning beyond her control , some way of delaying an inevitable occurrence.

The .. lots more, back later. Remind me of the weird things she did in those last months.. .Weird in the way outside of the inherent weird of it all, I mean. ,

The will with the brother to inherit the Aspen apartment, ( which was rented, not owned )

to be continued.

I think she was fending off Doubters in her inner circle. She was producing documents, ( forging, in other words ) that portrayed an entirely different picture than the facts told. She was dealing out cards to cover her dud hand.
Well, she had xmas lunch planned for 18 people and was going to spend April birthday at Hamilton Is by private jet. If covid rules weren’t in place, I feel she probably would have gone further afield.

there isn't any. they are all covered, either council cams or household cams. same with Rose Bay terminal, and Watsons Bay terminal and Double Bay warf, the Cruising yacht club at Rushcutters, the Motor yacht club at Woollahra Point, the RAN cruising warf, the Woolly, the Seven Shillings beach warf.. all of them. on and on.

You can't spit in the Eastern suburbs without being filmed.
I recall a murder from 2016, Boxing Day, that happened in my region. A 19 year old boy found in the driveway of his home.

Detectives still have not charged anyone with the murder.

There is a McDonald's in the suburbs the murder happened, police seized CCTV from the fast food restaurant and guess what?

About 3 hours of footage HAD BEEN DELETED.

I don't need to tell you what was relevant about those 3 hours.

Now, that's suss, yet we haven't heard anything about why the footage was deleted, who deleted it and of course, the question I am most interested in which may answer the first two, who killed the 19 year old kid?

So. Strange things occur during investigations. Cover ups etc and many times the public never find out the truth. Some, like me, never forget.
Most though, do.

I recall a murder from 2016, Boxing Day, that happened in my region. A 19 year old boy found in the driveway of his home.

Detectives still have not charged anyone with the murder.

There is a McDonald's in the suburbs the murder happened, police seized CCTV from the fast food restaurant and guess what?

About 3 hours of footage HAD BEEN DELETED.

I don't need to tell you what was relevant about those 3 hours.

Now, that's suss, yet we haven't heard anything about why the footage was deleted, who deleted it and of course, the question I am most interested in which may answer the first two, who killed the 19 year old kid?

So. Strange things occur during investigations. Cover ups etc and many times the public never find out the truth. Some, like me, never forget.
Most though, do.
ok,,,, have it your way!..

I merely claim that there would be in excess of 1000 cameras even on that very small area of where she lives, and where she would have walked, or rode, or run, or scooted, or hopped to the cliffs.. but.. what would I know . .. I guess that there could be hundreds of people going round deleting camera stuff, at the very moment Melissa passes by, and some really clever folks waiting at the very spot where she jumps, to delete instantly.. ... what's the chances?

And not to forget the police who must be holding onto all this camera footage from the commercial wharves and piers and the hundreds , hundreds of privately owned landing stages attached to the back of houses along the foreshore on the inner harbour.. .. all the cameras people have in those houses to keep an eye on yachts and motor vessels, not to mention the swimming pools attached to various outcrops of rock, all watched carefully in case they crumble. . ..

As far as Melissa's death goes, I think it is highly likely that we will hear nothing else until the inquest - which could be 1½ years away.

That is, unless the police are undergoing a murder investigation or body searches - unknown to us. Then it is possible that something else will be revealed prior to that, if they need public assistance or an arrest happens.
I have an admiration for detectives and the truly good cops that certainly exist.
I can almost hear cogs grinding, slowly, steadily. Our boys are smart (and women!) and they're gonna get this.

The Toyah Cordingley case would have had a major impact on how L.E handle media relations imo

I'm hoping my intuition is right and they're quietly shuffling about, making progress.

ok,,,, have it your way!..

I merely claim that there would be in excess of 1000 cameras even on that very small area of where she lives, and where she would have walked, or rode, or run, or scooted, or hopped to the cliffs.. but.. what would I know . .. I guess that there could be hundreds of people going round deleting camera stuff, at the very moment Melissa passes by, and some really clever folks waiting at the very spot where she jumps, to delete instantly.. ... what's the chances?

And not to forget the police who must be holding onto all this camera footage from the commercial wharves and piers and the hundreds , hundreds of privately owned landing stages attached to the back of houses along the foreshore on the inner harbour.. .. all the cameras people have in those houses to keep an eye on yachts and motor vessels, not to mention the swimming pools attached to various outcrops of rock, all watched carefully in case they crumble. . ..

CONCLUSION? MC left Dover Heights in a car - dead or alive!

CONCLUSION? MC left Dover Heights in a car - dead or alive!
so , somewhere, sitting quietly in some car park, or in some deserted driveway, is that car...

Unless,... someone else drove her. 'here, Melissa.. out you get,.. cliffs are to your left... nice knowing you'.......

it would have to pass some camera. not every camera would be out of action. That would be too much of a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214