Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the police have asked AK to provide the clothes MC was wearing during the raid?

They'd have to be somewhere in the house, the laundry basket, on the bedroom floor (I doubt it) in the washing machine etc

If AK couldn't give the police those clothes then that would be suggesting she went missing in them which paints a picture of the events leading up to 5:30am "run".

Great idea. You should join the police force! They are the questions that should have been asked rather than just assuming MC did a runner or committed suicide.

That about not being allowed to work in the industry for ten years could be the explanation she offered for not having a license in her own name--in case anyone checked. I don't see that a ban is implied; it would have been a legal agreement, a condition connected with the sale of the program. But what sort of program? Computer program? Is it plausible she had the skills for that? She didn't claim a qualification that would be relevant. If she made her money from selling a program she developed, she didn't make it from investing in the stockmarket, so doesn't that detract from her credibility as a brilliant wealth manager?

No it doesn't make sense. Some of the investors should have known better. One worked in financial risk management for a very large retailer. But that's leaving out of account the psychological manipulations.

Once I heard that she was not allowed to work in the industry for ten years, for whatever reason she gave, I would take my business somewhere else.

Yes she just used that woman's licence number but did not give the name that it was under.

So I interpret that to mean that she could not sell or use that superannuation program. Maybe that was also to explain that she did not take on SMSF or sell superannuation and they had to use her Accountant for that.

It does detract from her credibility as a brilliant wealth manager as her experience would suggest that she was good at designing superannuations programs. And telling them that she made $86m from doing it is a bit over the top! What real experience did she ever have with shares? I can't find anything. I think most of it was insurance which is part of the financial services industry.

Yes MC must have had good sales skills, persistence and able to psychologically manipulate her would-be clients with the fear of missing out.

Last edited:
If police can't rule out from CCTV Melissa walking from home to the cliffs, can they rule out that she was driven there?
Could she have taken
You're not being sarcastic are you?
well, are you? I don't think you are because of the logic of your next sentence, which means you just gave me a big compliment.
So thankyou..

Opinion piece by a financial advisor ...

Melissa was very successful in duping many people out of a lot of money over an extended period of time. How is that possible? A simple check on the ASIC website would have exposed her, but no-one bothered to check. They trusted her, they wanted to believe, and if truth be told, they were greedy to participate in the ‘fabulous returns’ that Melissa seemed to be able to achieve for her investors.

Trust is a very fragile ‘creature’. Once it’s been lost, it’s almost impossible to restore. It’s a fundamental aspect of a relationship that you’d have with a real financial adviser. I’ll often say to a prospective new client, “I’d like to earn your trust”. What I mean by this is that I don’t assume that someone is going to trust me simply because I’ve asked them to. I wouldn’t!

I expect to be able to demonstrate through my actions that their trust has been earnt by way of me aiming to deliver tangible and verifiable results. Sometimes this means telling clients things that they’d rather not hear; this investment didn’t perform as we would have liked, but these did; you don’t have enough capital to retire, your fees will need to increase. However, these are all examples of being transparent and correctly managing people’s expectations which is an integral part of trust.

The value of trust - Investment Collective

You're not being sarcastic are you?

Not really. Take it as a compliment. But I must add that you do have seem to have a vivid imagination sometimes and certainly think outside the box.

You see I have been frustrated since the beginning because IMO they did not treat this case as if it could be a homicide. The best way to catch a murderer is in the first few days. I had a gleam of hope when MC's Brisbane solicitor announced to the court that it was to be a murder investigation and then the police denied that and claimed that she was a missing person who had either suicided or gone into hiding. The media has never reported that the police did a thorough search of the cars or the house or used the dogs. Perhaps they couldn't as they did not have any evidence of murder but now there is evidence that she is probably dead, they have still been searching off the Dover Heights cliffs. Maybe the police are not ready yet to tell the media what they have found in terms of CCTV of a car possibly taking MC to her hiding place. But it has seemed like other murder cases we have followed where we are told, "She went for a walk and did not come back."

Not really. Take it as a compliment. But I must add that you do have seem to have a vivid imagination sometimes and certainly think outside the box.

You see I have been frustrated since the beginning because IMO they did not treat this case as if it could be a homicide. The best way to catch a murderer is in the first few days. I had a gleam of hope when MC's Brisbane solicitor announced to the court that it was to be a murder investigation and then the police denied that and claimed that she was a missing person who had either suicided or gone into hiding. The media has never reported that the police did a thorough search of the cars or the house or used the dogs. Perhaps they couldn't as they did not have any evidence of murder but now there is evidence that she is probably dead, they have still been searching off the Dover Heights cliffs. Maybe the police are not ready yet to tell the media what they have found in terms of CCTV of a car possibly taking MC to her hiding place. But it has seemed like other murder cases we have followed where we are told, "She went for a walk and did not come back."
DBM

Last edited:

Do you recall Karen Ristevskis daughter being scrutinised for her materialistic basically spoilt personality and how many thought she had covered up for Borce?
Some thing about a European holiday she badly wanted and incidentally, ended up getting to go on.

Then I see she did an interview with 60mins and I thought, oh, has the money run out?

what type of animal did the bones found belong to? Did they say? Imagine if they were pig bones. Does anyone know?

I have no idea and am not really interested in which animal - only if the bones belonged to MC.

However, I have a question on bones too. Isn't there one place where bones were found the results of which we have not heard yet?

Is it not true that pigs can eat and digest human bones?

You are correct there. I didn't know this before.

Fact of the matter is, pigs can eat almost anything they can chew. ... A pig's body is also quite up to the task of digesting almost every part of the human body. They can not only chew and digest human flesh, they can also readily digest human bone without excreting a noticeable trace of it.
Of course, they can't quite chew the skulls and longer bones that humans have, but if our killer has enough determination, they can just break said bones into smaller, more chewable pieces. They also can't digest human hair and teeth, but it should be a simple matter to shave your victims' heads and pull out their teeth before chow time, right?

Fed to Pigs - TV Tropes.

You are correct there. I didn't know this before.

Fact of the matter is, pigs can eat almost anything they can chew. ... A pig's body is also quite up to the task of digesting almost every part of the human body. They can not only chew and digest human flesh, they can also readily digest human bone without excreting a noticeable trace of it.
Of course, they can't quite chew the skulls and longer bones that humans have, but if our killer has enough determination, they can just break said bones into smaller, more chewable pieces. They also can't digest human hair and teeth, but it should be a simple matter to shave your victims' heads and pull out their teeth before chow time, right?

Fed to Pigs - TV Tropes.
Yep. That's why in the movies the mafia has a pig farm. "Feed him to the pigs Joe" I think is a famous line from a movie.
I just remember being really young and some boys talking about it, I've never forgotten it because I found it chilling to know there is a way to get rid of a body ALMOST entirely.

Now the teeth and hair still remain.

Wonder how dentists dispose of teeth and what hairdressers do with all that hair on the floor.

When I watched the 60mins episode on MC I concluded that a whole lot of sexual innuendos were being made in the company of a certain couple, of which one person in the relationship was mesmerised by MC. MC knew EXACTLY what she was doing in that situation.

The "personal things" discussed between them would have included very frank admissions and details about intimate matters, these conversations would be the source of anger, humiliation and disbelief now when seen for what they really were, being seduced into foolishly giving money away.

I decided to ignore this post earlier as I did not see any "sexual innuendos" in the 60 Minutes episode. I wondered which couple you were referring to. Was it the Personal Trainer or the two women?

I think I would prefer to say that I perceived that the Personal Trainer could have previously been envious of MC's wardrobe, jewellery, shoes, handbags and lifestyle which turned to anger and outrage when she found out how MC had acquired them. Also she might have previously given MC the admiration, adoration, affection, affirmation and attention - which is the 5As - which form narcissistic supply that MC would have craved. But, to me, MC, at 49yo, would have been the last person I would have attached the term, "sexual innuendos" - whether to or from.

I decided to ignore this post earlier as I did not see any "sexual innuendos" in the 60 Minutes episode. I wondered which couple you were referring to. Was it the Personal Trainer or the two women?

I think I would prefer to say that I perceived that the Personal Trainer could have previously been envious of MC's wardrobe, jewellery, shoes, handbags and lifestyle which turned to anger and outrage when she found out how MC had acquired them. Also she might have previously given MC the admiration, adoration, affection, affirmation and attention - which is the 5As - which form narcissistic supply that MC would have craved. But, to me, MC, at 49yo, would have been the last person I would have attached the term, "sexual innuendos" - whether to or from.
The gay couple. IMO

This post will annoy.... Since we can go on tangents... The river wood connection... There is a legend of a woman that died there and haunts the area on salt pan creek... her description is unsettlingly similar to one of the Mc photos...
Sometimes history repeats... this is an area that should be searched....
The headless ghost of salt pan creek

we need new info. I am going nuts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members