Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Mr Koletti, 39, says he received a warning by police in August last year after he sent Ms Allen four texts last year requesting that she return a computer server seized by regulators - but claims he hasn't contacted her since.

'I have no idea why they would be taking an AVO out, I guess it's ASIC just throwing their weight around to try and make me look like some kind of villain,' he told The Australian.

'They're villainising my wife and now they villainising me, that's what this world's come to. It's just ridiculous.'

Mr Koletti was also adamant that he hadn't been in contact with anyone from ASIC for months.

'I haven't contacted them in, my god like, at least six months ago, maybe eight months ago. It's been ages. It's just ridiculous,' he said.

Isn't it awful??... All this 'villianising'.... And a lot of ASIC weight throwing around, too. And who's idea would it be to make little Anthony look a 'villain'..?? It seems that Anthony's bewilderment is genuine, too.. What's wrong with sending an ASIC investigator four texts, after a warning from the police, ey?... He cannot figure it out, .. we await the next episode in this weird and inexplicable event.

If they just took the AVO out last night, and AK really hasn't intimidated the investigator 'for months', it may be that the ASIC investigation is about to dig deeper into AK's involvement in this whole mess.

Perhaps it is pre-emptive action on the part of ASIC - based on AK's previous behaviour.

imo

I wonder if this will affect AK's relationship with Melissa's son. If the son is under the supervision of a care order. I don't think the son is considered an adult yet?

If the court makes a Final AVO, it may affect your:
  • ability to work with children
  • security licence
  • firearms licence
AVO - what are the consequences? - North Shore Criminal Law

If they just took the AVO out last night, and AK really hasn't intimidated the investigator 'for months', it may be that the ASIC investigation is about to dig deeper into AK's involvement in this whole mess.

Perhaps it is pre-emptive action on the part of ASIC - based on AK's previous behaviour.

imo
Seems ASIC is not entertaining the idea of 'giving Anthony his computer back'. ..... not anytime soon, for sure.

And.. ASIC being what ASIC is, the fact that Anthony got all agitated about it, wanting it back, texting, in what probably was an escalating process of demands (to a female ASIC investigator, a very bad move, in anyone's playbook) , only made the retaining of it by ASIC all the more essential..

He would have been better off just kicking back and letting it slide.........

'Mr Koletti, 39, says he received a warning by police in August last year after he sent Ms Allen four texts last year requesting that she return a computer server seized by regulators - but claims he hasn't contacted her since.

'I have no idea why they would be taking an AVO out, I guess it's ASIC just throwing their weight around to try and make me look like some kind of villain,' he told The Australian.

'They're villainising my wife and now they villainising me, that's what this world's come to. It's just ridiculous.'

Mr Koletti was also adamant that he hadn't been in contact with anyone from ASIC for months.

'I haven't contacted them in, my god like, at least six months ago, maybe eight months ago. It's been ages. It's just ridiculous,' he said.

Isn't it awful??... All this 'villianising'.... And a lot of ASIC weight throwing around, too. And who's idea would it be to make little Anthony look a 'villain'..?? It seems that Anthony's bewilderment is genuine, too.. What's wrong with sending an ASIC investigator four texts, after a warning from the police, ey?... He cannot figure it out, .. we await the next episode in this weird and inexplicable event.
I wait with baited breath, just like my time in the dreaded "sin-bin" I'm back.

Have I missed something along the way? I thought those cars would have been on hire purchase and had been re-possessed.
Sounds like they did own those cars, with talk of returning proceeds to investors. Cost a fortune too. The couple might be spending even more than first thought.

IMO IMO

Have I missed something along the way? I thought those cars would have been on hire purchase and had been re-possessed.
For a financial advisor , she made some strange bloopers.. The property/ies get lost to the wind and accrue largesse to savvy buyers of mismanaged assets, who will reap the benefits of appreciating assetts, but she outright buys a couple of instantly depreciating articles! ( the cars) ...

Just nuts!.

Shock twist as cops hit Melissa Caddick's husband with a restraining order - as unemployed DJ rages against move with incredible conspiracy theory
  • Anthony Koletti hit with restraining order to protect 28-year-old Isabella Allen
  • Police filed the application for the apprehended violence order on Tuesday night
  • Koletti says authorities are 'villainising' him, like they 'villainised' his wife
  • Caddick skipped town with $30million belonging to her close friends and family
Melissa Caddick's husband Anthony Koletti hit with restraining order | Daily Mail Online

Seems ASIC is not entertaining the idea of 'giving Anthony his computer back'. ..... not anytime soon, for sure.

And.. ASIC being what ASIC is, the fact that Anthony got all agitated about it, wanting it back, texting, in what probably was an escalating process of demands (to a female ASIC investigator, a very bad move, in anyone's playbook) , only made the retaining of it by ASIC all the more essential..

He would have been better off just kicking back and letting it slide.........

I wonder what police may find/have found on AK's computer?

I don't think this case is over yet!

I wonder if this will affect AK's relationship with Melissa's son. If the son is under the supervision of a care order. I don't think the son is considered an adult yet?

If the court makes a Final AVO, it may affect your:
  • ability to work with children
  • security licence
  • firearms licence
AVO - what are the consequences? - North Shore Criminal Law

I predict that this will have implications for Melissa's son. If so, the son may end up living with his bio father.

My question is, what was on that computer server he was so desperate to get back?
One's perspective on that would depend very much on how one has totted up what Anthony has so far exposed to the world as to his IQ.

The answer would range from the secrets of Vladimir Putin's home life, to his tatts lotto numbers from a year ago.

Most people who knew them, and spoke to MSN , although all of them were very cross and cranky people, they were not under the impression that A had anything to do with the crazy schemes of Melissa. His dad thought the same, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member