Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"they were not under the impression that A had anything to do with the crazy schemes of Melissa."

I agree but there are other aspects that he could have been involved with IMO after Melissa's disappearance that they could have found on his computer. This situation may have given LE (not ASIC) the opportunity to examine his computer which they had not had access to before.

Seems ASIC is not entertaining the idea of 'giving Anthony his computer back'. ..... not anytime soon, for sure.

And.. ASIC being what ASIC is, the fact that Anthony got all agitated about it, wanting it back, texting, in what probably was an escalating process of demands (to a female ASIC investigator, a very bad move, in anyone's playbook) , only made the retaining of it by ASIC all the more essential..

He would have been better off just kicking back and letting it slide.........
BUT ... the computer and server aren’t AK’s they were purchased with investor funds and I assume listed as assets of Maliver.

Seems ASIC is not entertaining the idea of 'giving Anthony his computer back'. ..... not anytime soon, for sure.

And.. ASIC being what ASIC is, the fact that Anthony got all agitated about it, wanting it back, texting, in what probably was an escalating process of demands (to a female ASIC investigator, a very bad move, in anyone's playbook) , only made the retaining of it by ASIC all the more essential..

He would have been better off just kicking back and letting it slide.........
BUT ... the computer and server aren’t AK’s they were purchased with investor funds and I assume listed as assets of Maliver.
Have I missed something along the way? I thought those cars would have been on hire purchase and had been re-possessed.
The cars were purchased by MC (with investor funds) and listed as assets of .

Hear how conwoman Melissa Caddick's husband SLAMMED investigator in one of his rap songs | Daily Mail Online

Anthony 's bewilderment as to why he would get an AVO bunged on him now appears to be the product of an unsound mind. And, honestly, A is a bit old for this Rap stuff.. coming up to the big 40 he should, by now , have a few philosophies to see him thru the tough times...

But he seems to want to be the toyboy forever,, even though Melissa is well and truly gone, as is the house, the cars, the trips, the apartment in Aspen, the chef, the housekeeper, the Rolex watch, etc.

Probably, the dogs, gone to other , less salubrious kennels......

Who owns his sound studio??... some investors ought to go after that, too.

AK should just be grateful that he has been allowed to live in that house for 15 months since Melissa's disappearance.
And he may live there for a few more months, until they can get the property up for sale.

Then it will be time to get a job, work hard, pay his rent ... or find someone else to support him.

He should be grateful to ASIC that the legal processes are slow.

imo

Against my better judgement, I fell for it and listened to it.. ... Triple J are not going to pick it up any time soon..

I used to think that Anthony must have earned his 3 meals a day playing Mr Caddick to Melissa, but now, I wonder if Melissa hasn't been paying a very high price to have Handbag Anthony lolling off her arm. ... maybe, he sung one time too many to her, and she really did hurl herself off the cliffs....

Not only the lyrics, there are a few interesting (and a few strange) things in that article. I don't think AK has the slightest understanding of what the investors have been going through, how they have been affected, it seems to be all about him, him, him ... and Melissa.

- features a pair of Ms Caddick’s running shoes on its cover, the same Asics brand
- Ms [A] "tortured" a lady for 14 hours
- police fear Mr Koletti’s “grief” and “blame” towards Ms [A] could escalate when the multimillion-dollar mansion is seized by liquidators in the next two months
- financial stress caused by the seizure of his residence and car — and the “renewed media interest” from an upcoming Channel 9 series into Ms Caddick’s disappearance — could result in an escalation of Mr Koletti’s behaviour, police said

"While there are no conditions yet listed on the apprehended violence order, police will apply for orders that Mr Koletti not assault or threaten, stalk, harass or intimidate, or recklessly destroy or damage any property owned by Ms [A], and that he not approach her, where she lives, or works for a period of five years."

There is something so very "off" with this guy ......:rolleyes: . I really hope the son is OK...

Well.. the son has Cranbrook to prop him up. Cranbrook will compensate.

My worry, and it's 24/7, is those lovely spaniels.. WHERE ARE THEY? WHO HAS THEM? are they warm at night?.. who takes them walkies?

Anthony is clearly unhinged, ( and a musical disaster, I hear his hairdressing skills are on par with his capability in rearranging notes on paper, probably always has been, ) maybe that was his attraction, because Melissa was not dealing with a full deck either.

Hear how conwoman Melissa Caddick's husband SLAMMED investigator in one of his rap songs | Daily Mail Online
Anthony 's bewilderment as to why he would get an AVO bunged on him now appears to be the product of an unsound mind. And, honestly, A is a bit old for this Rap stuff.. coming up to the big 40 he should, by now , have a few philosophies to see him thru the tough times...
Oh, he doesn't need to change his philosophy, his last one went well, he just needs to find the right lady.

Those mancave style barber shops have popped up everywhere in Sydney over the last couple of years, there must be a big market for them as they’re everywhere so that could provide employment & maybe even be able to play his rap music. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry