GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting coincidence regarding JO's family and Morgan's local pub.

Maybe that's how they met?

Even if they don't still own it, she may well view the pub as "home".

Anyway Sydney can be a small town, it's probably just that - coincidence.

:dunno:

As far as DNA -

The limitations in this particular case are as follows -

Developing the DNA
Obtaining DNA from any suspects (they can flat out refuse)
Proving the DNA should not be there (very difficult knowing Morgan's popularity)
Proving the DNA was left during the course of this crime.

Once you look at the bigger picture, finding/identifying the DNA is the easy part.

I was just doing some cleaning in the kitchen earlier and couldn't help but wonder, how does one continue to live life after taking the life of another? How do you get through your daily chores, work, social events, meeting and dating new men?

I guess you can go 'business as usual' GBC style, though I suspect he was like a duck, trying to appear cool, calm and collected on the surface whilst frantically paddling below the surface...

There absolutely has to be cracks on the surface, there has to be some kind of change to ones personality, drinking or doing drugs to 'escape' or hitting the gym to 'reinvent' themselves. Someone somewhere knows this person and wether they're in denial themselves or not I don't know, but I'm sure that this Monday morning there is someone who is becoming more paranoid and frazzled by the minute, waiting for more info via MSM to see if they're in the clear, jumping at every knock at the door and squirming at every police officer or police car they see! Their life is unravelling and hopefully soon they'll be behind bars...

I've been thinking that Humdinger, but then I thought since the person knew Morgan the people around them could put strange behaviour down to grief or similar, I'd be looking for someone who was trying to sound like a) they were his number one girlfriend, and b) he wasn't such a great guy anyway .. JMO.

I was just doing some cleaning in the kitchen earlier and couldn't help but wonder, how does one continue to live life after taking the life of another? How do you get through your daily chores, work, social events, meeting and dating new men?

I guess you can go 'business as usual' GBC style, though I suspect he was like a duck, trying to appear cool, calm and collected on the surface whilst frantically paddling below the surface...

There absolutely has to be cracks on the surface, there has to be some kind of change to ones personality, drinking or doing drugs to 'escape' or hitting the gym to 'reinvent' themselves. Someone somewhere knows this person and wether they're in denial themselves or not I don't know, but I'm sure that this Monday morning there is someone who is becoming more paranoid and frazzled by the minute, waiting for more info via MSM to see if they're in the clear, jumping at every knock at the door and squirming at every police officer or police car they see! Their life is unravelling and hopefully soon they'll be behind bars...
I was thinking something similar. She must be absolutely panicking, unable to sleep, wondering what DNA evidence they found and how long it will take for the results to come back. She would be taking a second glance at everyone who looks at her sideways, out of paranoia. As I said earlier in the thread, I bet she's googling daily to see if there's any news.

Not strictly on topic in this thread, but:

The Victorian Parole Board does it again...!

http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories...=Top Stories

Killer on the run from Victorian police
Updated: 12:45, Monday October 7, 2013

A convicted killer who beat to death a disabled pensioner is on the run from Victorian police after breaching his parole.

Wayne Leslie Norris has not been seen since he breached parole on August 22, News Corp Australia reports.

Norris has 50 prior offences and was convicted of killing disabled man Lee Bridge.

He was serving a suspended sentence and skipped bail when the killing took place in Warragul in 2005.

He served six years for the crime but was released on parole.

His other convictions include armed robbery and aggravated burglary.

Victoria Police spokeswoman Melissa Search confirmed that Norris had breached the conditions of his parole and that the parole board would handle the matter.

BBM - well done fellas...! Not. I'm sure Jill Meagher's family would be shaking their heads at this - again

Intersting to note the hundreds of sites which in great lengthy detail discuss men who suffer from narcisstic personality disorder and their love for booty call relationships and how they treat women and view sex quite a disturbing relationship seeing all the media news of morgans booty calls does anyone know if he suffered this disorder?

What's the bet he's come straight to Adelaide, we always get the Melbourne crims.

All they need to do is go to Glen Osmond Rd and start knocking at motels.

:banghead:

Intersting to note the hundreds of sites which in great lengthy detail discuss men who suffer from narcisstic personality disorder and their love for booty call relationships and how they treat women and view sex quite a disturbing relationship seeing all the media news of morgans booty calls does anyone know if he suffered this disorder?

Enjoying and having lots of sex doesn't equal a personality disorder.

Down in Australia, anyway.'

I don't think it's fair, we know nothing of Morgan and he didn't commit any crime, he's the victim, we know he had a few women on the go, but we don't even know the time frame for all of that.

If anyone suffered a personality disorder it will be his killer.

What's the bet he's come straight to Adelaide, we always get the Melbourne crims.

All they need to do is go to Glen Osmond Rd and start knocking at motels.

:banghead:

Now I always thought the crim migration in Australia went NT > WA > SA > VIC > Kings Cross > Gold Coast > back up to Darwin > Thailand or Bali :D

I don't think we really know enough about Morgan Huxley to determine whether or not he had a narcissistic personality. From what we've read to date, his friends thought very highly of him, men and women alike. There hasn't been one bad word said about him at all.

There has been a suggestion in MSM that Morgan may have made a booty call to the person who murdered him. This has not been proven at this stage, so it is just speculation. The police have Morgan's phone and would have checked all of the data it contains very thoroughly. This information won't be released to MSM until after the arrest IMO.

I personally feel that the police know who killed Morgan but won't be making an arrest until they have all of the evidence from forensics etc. In the meantime I would imagine the killer is in a high state of agitation and paranoia.

I don't think we really know enough about Morgan Huxley to determine whether or not he had a narcissistic personality. From what we've read to date, his friends thought very highly of him, men and women alike. There hasn't been one bad word said about him at all.

There has been a suggestion in MSM that Morgan may have made a booty call to the person who murdered him. This has not been proven at this stage, so it is just speculation. The police have Morgan's phone and would have checked all of the data it contains very thoroughly. This information won't be released to MSM until after the arrest IMO.

I personally feel that the police know who killed Morgan but won't be making an arrest until they have all of the evidence from forensics etc. In the meantime I would imagine the killer is in a high state of agitation and paranoia.

I know Morgan.

Well, obviously not this Morgan, but Australia is full of Morgans.

Young fit handsome men, making the most of the sun and surf and sex lifestyle that Australia is all about.

They work hard, they play hard, they're the apple of their parent's eye and everyone's best mate. There's no dark side to these guys, they are exactly as they appear.

One of the reasons this is going so s-l-o-w is the sheer lack of enemies Morgan had...he's probably a bit of what we call a "larrikin" - a cheeky, carefree young man who loves life and living on the edge a bit.

He was no angel, but he was very loved.

:twocents:

I know Morgan.

Well, obviously not this Morgan, but Australia is full of Morgans.

Young fit handsome men, making the most of the sun and surf and sex lifestyle that Australia is all about.

They work hard, they play hard, they're the apple of their parent's eye and everyone's best mate. There's no dark side to these guys, they are exactly as they appear.

One of the reasons this is going so s-l-o-w is the sheer lack of enemies Morgan had...he's probably a bit of what we call a "larrikin" - a cheeky, carefree young man who loves life and living on the edge a bit.

He was no angel, but he was very loved.

:twocents:

Totally agree. I've known quite a few guys like Morgan. No dark side, liked by everyone and nice to be around.

SS- translate this to US please :) South Aussie is never around when I need her...

O sorry

Melbourne is the closest city to Adelaide with (only) 650 miles between them...so traditionally a crim from Melbourne either goes to Sydney to disappear, or straight to Adelaide. Australia's criminal element tend to live in the West in every main city (not sure why) so if they run off into the sunset so to speak, they run west.

Adelaide if they're heading west, Sydney if they're heading east.

WA has more of its fair share of escapees from other states, as does the NT...they are "isolated" to most people's minds and have more transients so crims blend in.

Very very often SAPOL arrests interstate crims in motels on Glen Osmond rd which is the main road into Adelaide from Melbourne. :D

For the cooler months your slightly better off Australian crim can be found sunning himself on the beaches of the Gold Coast, where he is only a stones throw away from all the fun and festivities on offer after cocktail hour at Surfers Paradise.

O sorry

Melbourne is the closest city to Adelaide with (only) 650 miles between them...so traditionally a crim from Melbourne either goes to Sydney to disappear, or straight to Adelaide. Australia's criminal element tend to live in the West in every main city (not sure why) so if they run off into the sunset so to speak, they run west.

Adelaide if they're heading west, Sydney if they're heading east.

WA has more of its fair share of escapees from other states, as does the NT...they are "isolated" to most people's minds and have more transients so crims blend in.

Very very often SAPOL arrests interstate crims in motels on Glen Osmond rd which is the main road into Adelaide from Melbourne. :D

Thanks! I have learned about Oz food, the taxes, the beach, and some of the slang. And I was horribly dismayed that no one told me just how many of the men there are terribly gorgeous until I was too old & married- I would have gone to college there instead :blushing:

Neutral Bay stabbing: man killed

September 8, 2013

A barista from a coffee shop on Military Road said he knew the deceased and described him as quiet.

"He was a nice guy, just kept to himself," he said.

The barista said a few of his customers had told him there was a loud party in a Watson Street unit on Saturday night.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/neutral-bay-stabbing-man-killed-20130908-2tdg0.html#ixzz2h0gXF0fc

BBM:

This is the first I've heard of a loud party in the apartment block where Morgan lived. Hmmm, this could put a new slant on things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrids6

SS- translate this to US please South Aussie is never around when I need her...

Sorry mom .... an afternoon of sun and wine for me! Spring is here ... it's lovely!

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members