GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SapphireSteel subtract a couple of hundred miles. it's only about 450 miles/725km between Adelaide and Melbourne

SapphireSteel subtract a couple of hundred miles. it's only about 450 miles/725km between Adelaide and Melbourne

Sorry.

I'm a metric kid, I don't have the faintest idea except just chop a chunk off and you're close enough. :p

It is 749km from PO to PO, that's what the road signs say when you're actually out there.

I've done the trip a gazillion times, my ex in-laws (outlaws, more like) live in Victoria.

There is new info in that article too, about him standing alone for a couple of minutes and then walking back and forth deciding which way to go. Sounds like he might have made the wrong choice :(

Where are you all??? Hellooooooo I need to discuss this with someone ;)
Brother or boyfriend of a booty call? Random attack? Jealousy? I'm spinning!

There is new info in that article too, about him standing alone for a couple of minutes and then walking back and forth deciding which way to go. Sounds like he might have made the wrong choice :(

I don't get that bit.

Surely there was only one way home?

Was he waiting for someone?

Was he going to go back to the pub?

He was barefoot so he can't have been walking far or going anywhere with a dress code...?

Maybe this was a "neighbour from hell" type scenario. :waitasec: There had been a loud party in that apartment block that night, IIRC...maybe a stray guest who Morgan caught in the middle of a break in?

I dunno, that "hesitating on the street" part seems kind of significant to me...maybe there is a third party involved somehow.

:cow:

I don't get that bit.

Surely there was only one way home?

Was he waiting for someone?

Was he going to go back to the pub?

He was barefoot so he can't have been walking far or going anywhere with a dress code...?

Maybe this was a "neighbour from hell" type scenario. :waitasec: There had been a loud party in that apartment block that night, IIRC...maybe a stray guest who Morgan caught in the middle of a break in?

I dunno, that "hesitating on the street" part seems kind of significant to me...maybe there is a third party involved somehow.

:cow:

I agree, it's odd. Maybe thinking of going to see some girl? Or going back to the pub to chat up a staff member? It does seem significant somehow.

So - a bit more information on the wounds. Stab and slash wounds to his neck and left side. What happened to those stab wounds on his back - was that a media mistake earlier, or is this a media mistake now?

If there were SLASH wounds, then that could explain much more blood loss and much more rapidly than just stab wounds to the neck. But it still seems that he took quite some time to die from the time of the attack to dying in the back of the ambulance.

Wonder who the 20-year old is? Unrelated? Drug-related? Why was MH in a bad mood in the pub, and why did he hesitate before deciding to head home? Where else was he thinking of going? Or was he waiting for somebody while he stood on the pavement for several minutes opposite the pizza shop? And that person didn't arrive....

This is an interesting development - and I just hope that some of the evidence and the allegations are made public before too long.

I can't wait until the arrested guy's name is reported in MSM!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!! Did Morgan play both sides of the fence? Well color me stunned beyond belief!

NO WAY!!!!!!! Did Morgan play both sides of the fence? Well color me stunned beyond belief!

Why was he standing on the pavement opposite the pizza shop for several minutes, looking - waiting for somebody? Drug deal??? Whoever it was didn't turn up. Not there, at least...

Why was he standing on the pavement opposite the pizza shop for several minutes, looking - waiting for somebody? Drug deal??? Whoever it was didn't turn up. Not there, at least...

Grindr?

Didn't the LE say the killer was at the funeral?

Hmmm? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member