GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what::what::what:

Holy moly!! Did NOT see this coming! Big congrats to the police who clearly work in mysterious ways.

I'm so glad they look like they have the killer, and I truly feel sorry for the women we thought were involved. I think we've been played by the MSM, but I'm all for that if it means the police catch their guy.

So hoping we get a name and some more details before the end of the day.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/man-arrested-over-morgan-huxley-stabbing-death-20131008-2v50s.html

Updated article on SMH saying Morgan didn't know his killer.

You wouldn't know if maybe he found the person who killed him on one off those dating/hookup apps that bring up people close by looking for sex etc.... Just a thought. Maybe none of his regular booty calls were interested so he looked for an alternative.

That's what made me think of Grindr ... This is so unexpected .. why kill him though? It just seems like this happened for a stupid reason (not that there is ever a good reason) so damn sad!

Without wanting to prejudice anyone or anything, and without any intention of slur against MH, I think the other possibility is that it may have been a drug deal gone wrong. Cocaine? Meth, who knows? But wandering out to the pub at 1am in bare feet, to waste some time, then standing waiting on the pavement apparently waiting for somebody, then heading home, could have been for a booty call (either sex) OR a deal that didn't eventuate or was late. Maybe there was a phone call once he got home to say "Where the hell were you? Come on round to my place and bring the stuff with you".

However, having said that, the hook-up scenario would still be the most likely, I suspect.

Interesting turn of events - anyone able to tune in to the Channel 9 media conference and report back?

That's what made me think of Grindr ... This is so unexpected .. why kill him though? It just seems like this happened for a stupid reason (not that there is ever a good reason) so damn sad!

I saw your post which said Grindr but haven't heard of it, I've heard of similar apps but with different names. I think it seems likely that one of these were used if he didn't know his killer.

If it were a drug dealer, they would still be known to each other and have a relationship of some form, whether it just be for drug supply.

OR the guy just barged in and killed him... with all the new drugs out there, the killer could have been on something that made him psychotic. Or he could have been psychotic anyway - the crime kind of suggests something's not right in the top paddock.

Maybe a jealous ex-bf of one of those 14 girls..

I don't immediately leap to 'gay lover' because Morgan had so many women around and there's been no mention of him being bisexual. But who knows..

Really please to hear news of an arrest. Hope justice is swift.

Reports say morgan did not know his killer. Perhaps his arousal was of the self love type?

From the updated article linked above:

"At this stage we can't find any relationship at all," Detective Inspector Memmolo said.

^ Is why I think it could have been a random of some sort followed him home and barged in somehow.

Reports say morgan did not know his killer. Perhaps his arousal was of the self love type?

See, I think a guy who slept about is likely to have evidence of sex knee-deep in his room by default..

And the adrenaline, I believe, was from the attack. It's not like adrenaline is labelled "this bit is from sex, this bit is from being stabbed repeatedly".

I do think the evidence of sex thing might have been misunderstood overall.

Wow, didn't see that coming at all. Waiting on more info to clear all this up...

I saw your post which said Grindr but haven't heard of it, I've heard of similar apps but with different names. I think it seems likely that one of these were used if he didn't know his killer.

If it were a drug dealer, they would still be known to each other and have a relationship of some form, whether it just be for drug supply.

Yeah Grindr is an app that gives a pic and short bio of people available for hook ups in your area .. It's for guys looking for guys, basically you can see a profile, see how far away they are, and send messages back and forth etc to arrange a quick date.

Maybe it was a transgender random booty call..... Unbeknownst to Morgan... he got repulsed when the truth came out... And the TG became enraged...

Wild, maybe... But this whole case is wild...

:waitasec:

Yeah Grindr is an app that gives a pic and short bio of people available for hook ups in your area .. It's for guys looking for guys, basically you can see a profile, see how far away they are, and send messages back and forth etc to arrange a quick date.

And assuming that the police had possession of Morgan's phone...... :facepalm:

Maybe the killer thought Morgan was so drunk that he could follow him home and "roll" him for his money. He may have walked into Morgan's home shortly after Morgan, though an unlocked door. Morgan was taking his clothes off getting ready for bed, maybe he sleeps nude or was going to put different bottoms on but was interrupted and killed.

I am jaded due to Jodi- I say female killer.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this...

Do you think the 20 year old male assisted a Jodi Arias type psycho that was obsessed with Morgan...

or....,???

TIA...:seeya:

How about a brother of a girl,whose heart was broken?

:waitasec:

Nah... what 20 year old is going to kill a bloke for his sister. I'm smelling something more sinister and I don't mean vegemite either IYKWIM. This wasn't a quick slip of a knife in the ribs and a 'take that, you b***' - we're talking a frenzied attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkit2110