GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice the police said the guy is still being questioned but they WILL be charging him for murder.

Between the lines -- the hard evidence backs up the charge, maybe..

ETA:

"After being questioned by Homicide Squad detectives, he was charged with murder and a stealing offence."

and "The man was refused bail to appear at Central Local Court later today."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-08/man-arrested-over-murder-of-morgan-huxley/5008474

If he's on his way to court already, we can expect very little more news...

Damn i was out and about until 1.00pm and got home and saw the news... if I'd been checking while I was out, i would have headed down to Central myself for a look...!! Now I've got too much other stuff to do! :(

Is radio accepted? Apologies if not --- 2GB
Charged at North Sydney police station.
Charges are - Murder and a stealing offence.
Refused bail, will appear at Central Local Court this arvo.
SMH reporting that offender followed Morgan home hoping to have sex. Had struck up a convo at the pub. Morgan allowed him into the unit.

We'll get an online link soon, I'm sure. Here's the link

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...d-to-have-sex-with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html

Our Mog's been caught with his pants down it seems.

Wow … if this doesn’t just knock the socks right off our feet!! So glad this man/boy has been caught. Obviously has some real issues to commit such a brutal crime.

Edited post ... just saw MMs ... gay sex

Yes, and aussie streetwear & skate brand... but is far from limited to just skating scene...
I have a number of items myself..

I have an Element jacket, bought it in LA... so it is available outside Australia

SMH reporting that offender followed Morgan home hoping to have sex. Had struck up a convo at the pub. Morgan allowed him into the unit.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...d-to-have-sex-with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html

Thanks MM. So killer could have worked at the pizza place maybe, by the wording in the article.

Could this be why Morgan played the field and didn't want to settle down?

I hope this isn't a big revelation to his family and friends ... the poor guy has had the most private parts of his life splashed across the country.

Call me gobsmacked!

Mind you, just because the guy expected sex doesn't mean Morgan offered it.

The bedroom attack DOES suggest otherwise, however.

If this is the case, Morgan sure had widely different tastes in men than in women....

Thanks MM. So killer could have worked at the pizza place maybe, by the wording in the article.

Could this be why Morgan played the field and didn't want to settle down?

I hope this isn't a big revelation to his family and friends ... the poor guy has had the most private parts of his life splashed across the country.

Could just be a case of - no BC available, so any port in a storm.

Maybe killer offered something else eg a joint to try and get in favour with MH and then maybe his advances were rejected...

Could just be a case of - no BC available, so any port in a storm. Doesn't mean that he's gay.

Agreed .. but doesn't mean that he's not either. Gay guys get engaged to girls, get married to girls, sleep with girls ... many different degrees of gay out there.

"struck up a convo at the pub"

so... A/some employees at the bar must have seen them talking?

Unless... It was in the restroom?

The curly hair, Guinness t-shirt, reading glasses and book...just bizarre!
Who the hell is this guy? A back-packer? And I agree, he certainly doesn't look like a gay BC...just IMHO

Taking a book seems bizarre to me...

Wonder if he has had experience in jail before...(a record?)

He didn't want to be bored?...

Or...???

I notice the police said the guy is still being questioned but they WILL be charging him for murder.

Between the lines -- the hard evidence backs up the charge, maybe..

ETA:

"After being questioned by Homicide Squad detectives, he was charged with murder and a stealing offence."

and "The man was refused bail to appear at Central Local Court later today."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-08/man-arrested-over-murder-of-morgan-huxley/5008474

If he's on his way to court already, we can expect very little more news...
will his name be reported before news is shut down?

TIA...:seeya:

"struck up a convo at the pub"

so... A/some employees at the bar must have seen them talking?

Unless... It was in the restroom?

Since the guy wasn't seen with him at the pub, and didn't appear on the CCTV images anywhere, I'm finding this all very weird.

I'm thinking - just because the guy SAYS he talked to Morgan at the pub and wanted sex, doesn't mean Morgan spoke to him, or wanted the same thing. He was also charged with "a stealing offense" and had a satchel with Morgan's blood on it...

But yep, coulda been in the toilets and 'meet me here later' sort of thing.

I'm a bit leery of assuming anything in this case now, lol.

King James Bible?

Actually...

A Bible was the first book I thought of, too...

even MORE bizarre then... Considering the circumstances...

Unless... He was delusional... Thinking he had to rid the planet of Latharios/Romeos/etc...?...

Heard voices saying he had to save the world from "evil"

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members