GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact DK (thanks, Mountain Mist!!!!) lives just nearby makes me think 'stalker' tho, rather than social media hookup. Police are being pretty consistent in saying Morgan didn't know him previously. But maybe DK knew Morgan, iyswim.

Someone mentioned a blood trail - maybe what the cops were following, down the road during the search. Glove, etc...

I'm really curious as to what the stealing charge is about, also.

Dying to know whether that glove was submitted as evidence? B?C that would definitely suggest premeditation no?

The theft charge was in regards to Morgan's satchel, was it not?

The fact DK (thanks, Mountain Mist!!!!) lives just nearby makes me think 'stalker' tho, rather than social media hookup. Police are being pretty consistent in saying Morgan didn't know him previously. But maybe DK knew Morgan, iyswim.

Someone mentioned a blood trail - maybe what the cops were following, down the road during the search. Glove, etc...

I'm really curious as to what the stealing charge is about, also.

Perhaps it was Morgan's satchel that DK stole. I'm thinking that someone has come forward and dobbed DK into the police.

I agree, not the full quid/on drugs/young and dumb
Could a brief and efficient hook up have taken place,
the killer was asked to "let yourself out"
A possibly tired and slightly inebriated Morgan wasn't as security conscious
as he could have been, the killer pretended to leave, instead laying in wait
taking a knife from the kitchen before re-entering the bedroom
with the element of surprise on his side?

Just jumping off your post..

IF Morgan was going along for the ride... So to speak... He was certainly cutting the timing pretty close to when JR would/may be coming home...

Do you think JR would have known about his "dalliances" with males... And it was something understood between the two of them?

Obviously... I am puzzled by this whole case!

Dunno if the satchel was Morgan's? All I saw was that it was found to have his blood on it.

I don't think Morgan didn't know what was on offer. They weren't playing video games in the living room. It was all contained to the bedroom.

So many gorgeous guys are gay, or have gay tendencies :( and lots of us have wished they weren't, for our own selfish reasons.

And the detective said they caught the guy from local inquiries. Wonder if his mum, or his boss, blew him in because he was wounded and had something of Morgan's in his possession? Or maybe someone knew the guy's sexual preferences, and saw him go into or out of Morgan's flat? Or perhaps cast-off blood/bloody footprints led to his door?
Jumping off your post...

Now I wonder what was INSIDE the bloody satchel?

weapon?
Morgan's 'wears?
???

I wonder if the satchel was still in the perp's possession... And not tossed/burned/etc.... After this length of time... Because the perp wanted a "memento" of his "deed".

and... If so... I wonder if there is evidence in the perp's flat of OTHER, similar acts?

Just thinking off my finger tips...

Maybe he looked better on Grindr, and once Morgan saw him he was a bit 'less keen' ..

The old "Fake Pic" trick...

Hmmmm...

ETA... Not to be gross here... But maybe the perp was known for... Or advertised... OTHER "special attributes"...KWIM?

Just jumping off your post..

IF Morgan was going along for the ride... So to speak... He was certainly cutting the timing pretty close to when JR would/may be coming home...

Do you think JR would have known about his "dalliances" with males... And it was something understood between the two of them?

Obviously... I am puzzled by this whole case!

OK .. thinking about the pants down thing again, it could be one of two things, either Morgan had sex with him, but once JR came home he suddenly wanted him to leave .. OR Morgan didn't want to have sex with him and DK pulled Morgan's pants off.

It is possible Mogs liked to hook up with men, but really wanted to keep it a closely guarded secret.

Dunno if the satchel was Morgan's? All I saw was that it was found to have his blood on it.

Police allege Daniel Jack Kelsall, 20, struck up a conversation with Mr Huxley as he walked home to his Watson Street unit in the early hours of September 8.

Police were able to make an arrest after allegedly finding some of Mr Huxley’s blood on a satchel owned by Mr Kelsall, who lived near the businessman’s address.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html#ixzz2h6UP78TB

Backpack was Mr Kelsall's. Went to Morgan's place together.

Really got to fly now! Catch you all later ...

(This thread is hot ... 82 guests!)

The old "Fake Pic" trick...

Hmmmm...

ETA... Not to be gross here... But maybe the perp was known for... Or advertised... OTHER "special attributes"...KWIM?

Well exactly!!! I have a friend who uses Grindr, and it's all a bit funny .. he does meet guys from it for hook ups, but others he just asks to 'provide pictures' of certain things for a bit of a fun .. when you look over it there are so many fake profiles, some are just ab shots for instance etc ..

http://grindr.com/

Police allege Daniel Jack Kelsall, 20, struck up a conversation with Mr Huxley as he walked home to his Watson Street unit in the early hours of September 8.

Police were able to make an arrest after allegedly finding some of Mr Huxley’s blood on a satchel owned by Mr Kelsall, who lived near the businessman’s address.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html#ixzz2h6UP78TB

Backpack was Mr Kelsall's. Went to Morgan's place together.

Really got to fly now! Catch you all later ...

(This thread is hot ... 82 guests!)

I was just coming to post this same quote. If DJK struck up a conversation while Morgan was walking home, who knows what he said to convince Morgan to let him in? He could have given any sob story. This is sounding more and more like a stalker situation.

There are 2 possible situations that came immediately to mind: a) willing sex and b) DJK watched where Morgan put his keys, stole the house key, then came back and let himself in and killed him while he was sleeping.

The article says random attack. Now I'm wondering if he was a complete and utter nutter, or borked out of his brain on drugs. Though neither of those explain why the attack happened in the bedroom while Morgan had his pants off.

I wonder if he took the knife with him. Perhaps he was just intent on killing someone that night.

A young man who allegedly followed Morgan Huxley home in the hope of having sex with him has been refused bail in a Sydney court.
In what appears to be a random attack, homicide detectives claim Mr Kelsall followed Mr Huxley in the hope the pair would engage in some form of sexual activity.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html#ixzz2h6YM4gmP

MSM are saying JK worked near the Oaks hotel (pizza shop - MOO) - I can't find the link but it was one of the links posted on here in a previous post

He took the weapon WITH him, anyway - wonder if he put it in that 'satchel'...

And yeah, random convo struck up on the way home sounds more like 'hey, wanna blow a joint' than 'wanna have sex with me' to me.

who knows tho..

Today is the 2 month anniversay of Morgan's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02