GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it was a police report that said the attack happened in his bed? Or was that just MSM?

It was from the coroner's report, I think - injuries suggested he was sitting or lying down. Will hunt up the link, but it was posted a few pages back.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...sex-police-claim/story-fni0cx4q-1226734536862

Just hours after the Kelsall was arrested, detectives asked workers at the Neutral Bay unit complex to "keep an eye out for a knife".

Kelsall, who witnesses described as having short curly hair and reading glasses, was led from the Neutral Bay unit by detectives. He was handcuffed and carrying a book.

Residents at the unit block said police had been seen there over the past four weeks, since Mr Huxley, 31, was murdered on September 8.

BBM

So the police had their eye on him for the last month? They have to have more evidence - maybe the blood trail ended there, or something else. Certainly doesn't seem like they only just realised who did this.

I am still gobsmacked at how this has turned out.

There's absolutely nothing as yet to say they DID meet up at the pub -- and it's said in MSM now that DJK approached Morgan on his way home -- and I am betting this was very near his home, as the CCTV indeed cuts out close to it.

Nothing to say it was about sex either, except the word of a killer who'd also stolen stuff.

I'll run around my yard nekkid three times, if I'm wrong, but I am betting Morgan was not the sort to see some scruffy random on the corner and say 'how 'bout sex?'

I'm in fact wondering if the satchel was a kill kit.

They may have CCTV footage from DK from the night that they haven't discussed publicly yet, having seen him 'caught on camera' may have given them access to a search warrant which led to the satchel. This so explains the lack of media over the last couple of weeks. What a pointless crime this was, seems like it was almost pure chance that Morgan was killed. His poor friends and family.

Yes. I noticed that too.

I think the CCTV cut out about 100 metres from his home, perhaps as a local DJK knew where not to wait.

I wonder if it was some kind of arranged meeting though. I've never heard of Grindr before but maybe that's why he went to the pub? Knew he was meeting someone after the person finished their shift at work. Waited across from the pizza shop for a few minutes, then started to head home.

I notice that the police say there was no relationship and that they had never met before. That doesn't mean that they hadn't been in contact. Hopefully Morgan's phone will have any evidence if the hookup scenario is the case.

Ahh okay, thank you I didn't know that about the footage. But then I question why kill him if it was a mutual hook-up? And why even bother to leak that they had exchanged a short conversation on Morgan's way home and he was hoping for a hook up if they met some other way? Sigh, this is making the little hamster on his wheel spin out of control in my brain. Poor Morgan.

I used to have a gay flat mate and I was always astounded by the amount of 'straight' men he used to meet and pick up! And just like this guy, he wasn't a 'hottie'. I've also been told by another gay guy that there's only 6 beers between gay and straight, kind of tongue in cheek, but I believe he too had a high success rate with 'straight' males.

Just some random thoughts that may or may not be relevant?

So who is this guy connected to? There was a bit in an above posted article that there were reports that the police were investigating his link with a GF of MH.

Does anyone have a twitter account and can you see who DJK was following (16) and who was following him (1)......I never got into Twitter but this either seems like he didn't have many friends or he was new to Twitter. He also doesn't look like he could take on a kitten never mind a 189cm well built guy (even with a knife), MH must have been sleeping or not aware in my opinion.

Good find, Mrs. G.

We'd better save all this - the moment he hits courts, all pics and stuff will have to go, methinks.

He seems like a bit of a nerd (ie, he likes a lot of the same stuff I do...) - hardly the same strata as Morgan.

I bet he was a stalker of the suave guy with all the lookers.

Well they've already taken his FB page down, that was the big clue it was him .. will see if I can find more using the photo, but I doubt it. I notice he's a bit of a 'gamer' .. not really surprised.

Not all gamers are weirdos!

Look at me for instance. :whistle:

:runaway:

:lol:

Does anyone have a twitter account and can you see who DJK was following (16) and who was following him (1)......I never got into Twitter but this either seems like he didn't have many friends or he was new to Twitter. He also doesn't look like he could take on a kitten never mind a 189cm well built guy (even with a knife), MH must have been sleeping or not aware in my opinion.
That's the kid from Manchester. It looks like DJK goes by 'Jack' rather than Daniel.

Folks please be careful about posting names/information from social media, they may very well be a different person to the one arrested.

MSM are saying JK worked near the Oaks hotel (pizza shop - MOO) - I can't find the link but it was one of the links posted on here in a previous post

It looks like the sources in MSM are correct!

Good one Fruity .. let's look :) OK creepy thought, maybe he carried knives with him after work, lots of chefs do that.
Wow. Good thinking. That didn't even enter my mind but it's very possible.

Good find, Mrs. G.

We'd better save all this - the moment he hits courts, all pics and stuff will have to go, methinks.

He seems like a bit of a nerd (ie, he likes a lot of the same stuff I do...) - hardly the same strata as Morgan.

I bet he was a stalker of the suave guy with all the lookers.

BBM:giggle:

And agreed, good find Mrs G! I just don't have the facebook people finder gene.

OK this is how you find a removed FB page.

When you search for the page in google you look for a page that's been yanked .. shows up as a thumb with a bandage and says 'oops .. etc'. You take the web address from that page in full, and drop it into google, then when the link pops up there will be a little green arrow to the right, click on it for a small drop down menu, and click on 'cached' and a snap shot of the page when deleted will pop up .. this method works for all things which have been deleted from the web :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89