GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it'll be like the Jill Meagher case - we won't be able to use a name (not that we have one yet) or discuss/sleuth the guy, police generally demand MSM quit talking about it until court's over in case it influences the jury.

Will we have to stop posting?

Like in the Paquette case in Canada?

TIA...:seeya:

We won't be able to sleuth any prior convictions or anything else and talk about them. We'll just be able to talk about what is in the media ... which will be next to nothing. Can't talk about anything that may taint the jury pool.

Good thought, Trixie!

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...d-to-have-sex-with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html

I wonder when/how they tested the satchel for blood??? This guy must have been knowing about this for days, maybe weeks...!!

This is why I think the killer isn't the full quid or on some serious drugs -- who keeps a bloody item from a murder scene at home, weeks after?

Also why I think the 'sex with Morgan' thing may have been largely in his own head...

Though why Morgan would let the guy in and then go off to sleep, without knowing him from soap, is beyond me.

IF Morgan let him in at all.. we only have the killer's word for that, Morgan's not here to say otherwise..

eta: I dare say they fast-tracked the blood evidence

Will we have to stop posting?

Like in the Paquette case in Canada?

TIA...:seeya:

Possibly. We has to be careful in Jill meagher's thread. Sarah Cafferkey's too? I'm not sure. I think it depends on his prior history.

I've known two people who arrived a holy book like that. One was a girl at college (bible) and one was a client (Koran).

I'm so surprised by all of this. Wouldn't have thought ANY of this would come out (ha).

Maybe morgan was enraged when he found out why the guy was there? Let him in because he was confused? Honestly it sounds like a stalker. He could have been following him for weeks. My bet is that he is completely and totally unhinged.

No, this happened in the Jason Downie case, we may have to stop using the accused's name once we hear it for a time and just use initials. Met in the pub eh .. the details sound iffy at the moment .. I'm still thinking Grindr .. if the guy followed Morgan home hoping for sex and Morgan wasn't keen why did he let him in? Pants off.

if the guy followed Morgan home hoping for sex and Morgan wasn't keen why did he let him in? Pants off.

I dunno - looking at the guy.. he's not up to the standard Morgan kept for his women.. looks a bit weird and grungy... doesn't appear on the CCTV, wasn't seen talking to Morgan at the pub...

Maybe, as has been suggested, he's a creepy stalker /psycho who's been waiting for an opportunity to get into the flat and that night Morgan left the door unlocked...

Good thought, Trixie!

This is why I think the killer isn't the full quid or on some serious drugs -- who keeps a bloody item from a murder scene at home, weeks after?

Also why I think the 'sex with Morgan' thing may have been largely in his own head...

Though why Morgan would let the guy in and then go off to sleep, without knowing him from soap, is beyond me.

IF Morgan let him in at all.. we only have the killer's word for that, Morgan's not here to say otherwise..

eta: I dare say they fast-tracked the blood evidence

I agree, not the full quid/on drugs/young and dumb
Could a brief and efficient hook up have taken place,
the killer was asked to "let yourself out"
A possibly tired and slightly inebriated Morgan wasn't as security conscious
as he could have been, the killer pretended to leave, instead laying in wait
taking a knife from the kitchen before re-entering the bedroom
with the element of surprise on his side?

Since the guy wasn't seen with him at the pub, and didn't appear on the CCTV images anywhere, I'm finding this all very weird.

I'm thinking - just because the guy SAYS he talked to Morgan at the pub and wanted sex, doesn't mean Morgan spoke to him, or wanted the same thing. He was also charged with "a stealing offense" and had a satchel with Morgan's blood on it...

But yep, coulda been in the toilets and 'meet me here later' sort of thing.

I'm a bit leery of assuming anything in this case now, lol.

But how did they know to search his home to find the satchel with Morgan's blood on it? Was his DNA found in Morgan's room? But that would mean that the killer's DNA was already in the system and he had already committed a crime. I guess very possible.

I don't think Morgan didn't know what was on offer. They weren't playing video games in the living room. It was all contained to the bedroom.

So many gorgeous guys are gay, or have gay tendencies :( and lots of us have wished they weren't, for our own selfish reasons.

And the detective said they caught the guy from local inquiries. Wonder if his mum, or his boss, blew him in because he was wounded and had something of Morgan's in his possession? Or maybe someone knew the guy's sexual preferences, and saw him go into or out of Morgan's flat? Or perhaps cast-off blood/bloody footprints led to his door?

Maybe the satchel was found when they went in for the arrest and they super fast-tracked the blood ID? idk..

Maybe Morgan -was- bi. But something's really off about it, in my mind.

Morgan was attacked lying down, or sitting, wearing only a tshirt.. sure this could suggest a gay sex fling. But it could also be that the killer waited for the lights to go out, tried the door, found it open (for the flatmate, maybe) and removed Morgan's pants after the attack, or even in his sleep (creepy thought).

Just trying to give Morgan the benefit of a doubt here, as we only have his killer's word for the 'Morgan wanted sex' thing. And like I said, it just seems all a bit weird to me.

I guess we'll see. If Morgan was bi, no doubt somebody will yak about it sooner or later..

I dunno - looking at the guy.. he's not up to the standard Morgan kept for his women.. looks a bit weird and grungy... doesn't appear on the CCTV, wasn't seen talking to Morgan at the pub...

Maybe, as has been suggested, he's a creepy stalker /psycho who's been waiting for an opportunity to get into the flat and that night Morgan left the door unlocked...

Maybe he looked better on Grindr, and once Morgan saw him he was a bit 'less keen' ..

Maybe the satchel was found when they went in for the arrest? idk..

Maybe Morgan -was- bi. But something's really off about it, in my mind.

Morgan was attacked lying down, or sitting, wearing only a tshirt.. sure this could suggest a gay sex fling. But it could also be that the killer waited for the lights to go out, tried the door, found it open (for the flatmate, maybe) and removed Morgan's pants after the attack, or even in his sleep (creepy thought).

Just trying to give Morgan the benefit of a doubt here, as we only have his killer's word for the 'Morgan wanted sex' thing. And like I said, it just seems all a bit weird to me.

I guess we'll see. If Morgan was bi, no doubt somebody will yak about it sooner or later..

Yep, true true. They must have already had a lot on the guy in order to get a search warrant for his flat, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02