GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK .. most likely scenario .. DJK pressured Morgan into letting him into the flat, then he hung around like a bad smell, then he tried to crack onto Morgan at which point Morgan and he began to struggle, and somehow in that scenario DJK pulled Morgan's pants off him, became enraged, pulled out a knife he had in his satchel and stabbed Morgan to death in a fury. JMO.

DK carrying a knife, I guess if one is hooking up with a stranger you want to be prepared.
MH may have had abit too much booze, DK a tense & perhaps paranoid nutter, MH might have non intentionally put DK down in some way, made some kind of joke,
Something that MH had said might have sparked the nutter off, even though MH had his pants off, does not mean he had had sex with DK

If DJK was swanning about pretending to be a chef that explains why he had knives, and an earlier article says he used to carry his chef's kit around with him, hence the handy weapon.

Sorry, got my spam-hat on this morning it seems..

Just thinking out loud - about all the reports so far on DJK's activities in the weeks prior to the murder.

- The pizza shop guy (from right across the road from the Oaks Hotel) says DJK was in there five times a week, eating pizza and complaining about long hours at the Cooking School, for which he was ostensibly carting about his "chef's kit"

- DJK claims he worked at the Cooking School, and this is why he was carting around his satchel of knives... and this is also across the road from the Oaks.

To date it's not been confirmed what was in the "chef's kit". Whether it carried the knife used to kill Morgan, we don't know.

All we do know is that someone from the pizza shop said DJK carried a chef's kit & blood was found in a satchel belonging to DJK

Not forgetting 'bicurious', so not strictly bi, but one who has been known to think about or try gay sex.

It's not abnormal for people to experiment and try new things.

I'm not sold on any one scenario, it's all too puzzling... I'm hoping more comes out next week.

DK carrying a knife, I guess if one is hooking up with a stranger you want to be prepared.
MH may have had abit too much booze, DK a tense & perhaps paranoid nutter, MH might have non intentionally put DK down in some way, made some kind of joke,
Something that MH had said might have sparked the nutter off, even though MH had his pants off, does not mean he had had sex with DK

There is still that possibility that Morgan had a girlfriend/booty call come over .. stayed for a bit, then DJK slipped in through an unlocked door and went crazy on Morgan while he was snoozing in his tshirt soon after the girl had left. Would have taken less than a minute to attack Morgan, then leave in a hurry. Grab a few things on the way out of his bedroom.

I don't think police would tell us if a girlfriend had visited prior to the attack. They would want to protect her IMO if she had no involvement in the attack.

DJK could have been obsessed with Morgan, and thought there was a reciprocal interest. Maybe there had even been a hook-up together in the past - unknown to anyone as of yet. Enough for DJK to think of Morgan as 'his'.

And I still think it is weird that DJK could take his book with him. Don't police say 'just leave everything and come with us'? Otherwise, wouldn't other arrested folk be bringing their lip gloss/teddy bear/magazine with them?

To date it's not been confirmed what was in the "chef's kit". Whether it carried the knife used to kill Morgan, we don't know.

All we do know is that someone from the pizza shop said DJK carried a chef's kit & blood was found in a satchel belonging to DJK

Wasn't the blood found on the satchel?

"Police arrested the 20-year-old after allegedly finding Mr Huxley's blood on a satchel owned by Kelsall as well as a pair of his prescription glasses."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-e6frg6n6-1226734536862#sthash.wyz9EHpQ.dpuf

Sorry to be pedantic .. but it may be important. Not sure how though! :lol:

(on second thoughts, it may be important because the weapon was not put in the satchel after the attack, and that is why police are searching the neighbourhood for the weapon)

Anyhow. Is this a view of Morgan's apt block, anyone?

http://goo.gl/maps/RVal8

Quoting myself, ha - so, from what I can gather, this is not a direct view. Morgan's apt block can be seen, but not clearly. It's the next building up from the one that's across from the corner.

Still, it's close enough that just taking a few steps from that corner would make it easy for anyone keeping tabs on Morgan's home.

Certainly, a person could lurk about in Cheal Lane and have a clear view of who's coming and going up Watson St.

I'm getting a Martin Bryant vibe off this guy.

:scared:

God only knows what he's fantasised.

DK carrying his chef's kit around with him might be that he was dishonest to his parents about working ( he lived with them) , had to take his satchel to make it appear that he was actually going to work everyday, his family I assume will be able to elaborate on that one.

He frequented places in which a person involved with cooking would be in, as a loner, sitting in some corner with a 'book', he had plenty of time to observe, stalk, listen to conversations, if he was seen at that pizza place so often, there might have been other regulars too

Observing ppl for lengthy periods of time, one can get to know them pretty well - even without ever having a conversation ,

I don't know my neighbour very well, but going to & from work, I have over the months seen what time they leave, come home, what is delivered at their place, what sort of ppl visit, etc, & I am not even interested,

DK could have heard/stalked ppl at leisure

And I still think it is weird that DJK could take his book with him. Don't police say 'just leave everything and come with us'? Otherwise, wouldn't other arrested folk be bringing their lip gloss/teddy bear/magazine with them?

It does seem unusual for him to be allowed to take the book with him.

October 10, 2013

It is understood Kelsall asked detectives if he could take with him the novel he was currently reading when they placed him under arrest at his Neutral Bay unit

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

I have to wonder, really, what kind of person can attack a man with a knife 28 times, hear him gurgling in his own blood... and then think to steal money off him too?

It's a cold thing to do. I wonder if there's been many other robberies and the like in the area over the past 1-2 years..

Wasn't the blood found on the satchel?

"Police arrested the 20-year-old after allegedly finding Mr Huxley's blood on a satchel owned by Kelsall as well as a pair of his prescription glasses."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-e6frg6n6-1226734536862#sthash.wyz9EHpQ.dpuf

Sorry to be pedantic .. but it may be important. Not sure how though! :lol:

(on second thoughts, it may be important because the weapon was not put in the satchel after the attack, and that is why police are searching the neighbourhood for the weapon)

Yep good point SouthAussie. I just checked through all the reports, they all state the blood was found "on" the satchel.

The knife used could very well have come from Morgan's unit as we don't know what the "chef's kit" actually contained. Creepy thought, maybe DJK was into collecting knives from various places.

Why isn't it possible that MH was simply bi .. it seems like there is a lot of resistance to the possibility, we know MH liked sex, we were already stunned at the large number of women he was involved with, is it such a stretch to believe that he might have liked sleeping with boys too?

Very true, we all have our own secrets, this could have been something that MH kept to himself for various reasons, as in most unexpected deaths - all the washing comes out

Chef's kits generally contain - knives. But yes, we don't know for sure if the 'satchel' is the same item, you're quite right there.

It does seem unusual for him to be allowed to take the book with him.

October 10, 2013

It is understood Kelsall asked detectives if he could take with him the novel he was currently reading when they placed him under arrest at his Neutral Bay unit

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

Pretty cool, calm and collected ... 'I think I'll just read my book while I'm undergoing the arrest/fingerprint/bail/jail process' .. think I'd be shaking in my shoes, so much so that I couldn't concentrate on reading.

Maybe he just doesn't get what he has done. Maybe it was a fantasy mission that he completed, and now whatever consequences that may happen are just to be expected in this strange human world?

I have to wonder, really, what kind of person can attack a man with a knife 28 times, hear him gurgling in his own blood... and then think to steal money off him too?

It's a cold thing to do. I wonder if there's been many other robberies and the like in the area over the past 1-2 years..

Going back to when majority of folks thought it was a woman who killed Morgan...Jodi Arias style. DJK has been said to be gay...perhaps he's quite the effeminate type??

If it was consensual sex, no one would've ended up dead.

:twocents:

I'm interested in this case because it has occurred just up the road from where I live. It looks relatively straight forward to me.

It appears to be a stock standard sexual power killing. The killer most likely gets a heightened sexual thrill by killing someone in the act of sex, or receives sexual gratification by killing.

It most likely started out as consensual sex. There was plenty of time to have a few rounds so to speak. Mr Huxley would have been comfortable in the killer's company and had his knife close at hand (obscured in his satchel). He likely was able to get his knife and stab Huxley in the neck while taking him from behind.

This is the simplest explanation.

Cheers

The reason I'm finding the speculation a bit offensive, is because a female rape/murder victim would not automatically be assumed to have "asked for it", to have known her attacker, to be any more involved with their perp than be good looking and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This creep sounds like he was literally stalking Morgan. Men do it to women every single day, why are we all so resistant to a gay man doing it to an uninterested/oblivious victim?

:(

The reason I'm finding the speculation a bit offensive, is because a female rape/murder victim would not automatically be assumed to have "asked for it", to have known her attacker, to be any more involved with their perp than be good looking and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This creep sounds like he was literally stalking Morgan. Men do it to women every single day, why are we all so resistant to a gay man doing it to an uninterested/oblivious victim?

:(
Who said Morgan Huxley deserved it or "asked for it". Unfortunately for Morgan he was most likely in a sexually submissive position and got killed by a nutter. Nothing to do with being gay except that having gay sex put him at the mercy of man with his back turned.

Any woman runs this risk with a man. Fortunately the overwhelming majority of people are not of the killers disposition.

Chef's kits generally contain - knives. But yes, we don't know for sure if the 'satchel' is the same item, you're quite right there.

We only know what a chefs kit is meant to contain, who knows what DK was actually carrying in that satchel,

In any case, something else that came to mind, if DK did not initially go to the unit with the intention of murder/robbery, & only for sex, I assume that what happened would have set anyone in a panic, DK did not just bolt, he was calm enough to not forget his satchel, murder weapon & obviously had a route lined up how to escape without being detected

What bothers me is, DK would have had to have known that MH had a flatmate, I don't think that even MH would have known what time she was going to come home, If DK stole from MH, why did he not go into RJ room to look for money, jewellry, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper