GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
October 10, 2013

The father of a young man accused of killing Morgan Huxley said his family were shocked and thinking of the victim's family.

The accused's father, Mark Kelsall, spoke of his family's anguish a day after his son's arrest at their Spruson Street unit. ''We are all in shock,'' Mr Kelsall said. ''We really feel for the Huxleys but we can't say much more at this stage.''

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/accuseds-...-for-victim-20131009-2v8ms.html#ixzz2hEXnVuGr

THE mother of accused killer Daniel Jack Kelsall has paid tribute to his alleged victim saying "he didn't deserve to die like that."

A friend of Lynne Kelsall has revealed the distraught mother was told by police that her son and Morgan Huxley had been involved in sexual activity in the lead up to the alleged murder.

"She said the family knew their son was gay and they were very accepting of that," the friend said.

Locals have told how they saw Mr Huxley and Kelsall in the same North Sydney restaurants, cafes and convenience store in recent months - sometimes at the same time - but they did not appear to know each other

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

I read that and think, hmmm ok, so the media is reporting what a friend of the mother of the suspect said. And the mother was told by the police, who were told by the suspect. Is that 4th hand information? If it turns out Morgan and DJK had a consensual sexual encounter, well weirder things have happened. But somehow Morgan, a tall fit man in his prime, was apparently unable to defend himself from a knife attack by a man much physically weaker. I reckon if sexual relations with DJK happened, he wasn't able to defend against that either.

If it was consensual sex, no one would've ended up dead.

:twocents:

"Kelsall, who has lived with his parents and younger sister at Neutral Bay for a number of years, was a charming young man who worked as an apprentice chef, the family friend said.

So... are all these other people lying about DJK working at the Cooking School, too, or was he a chef's assistant for some other place? Or... was the owner of the Cooking School fibbing to the media about Kelsall never working there?

OR did Kensall lie to everyone about his job? And if so -- why?

''[We] can't find any record of him, he's a ghost,'' Mr Deverall said.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/accuseds-...-for-victim-20131009-2v8ms.html#ixzz2hFf1qgep

An employee at Crust Pizza, who asked not to be named, said Kelsall was a regular customer, coming in to the store five times a week for a pizza and always carrying a bag containing his "chef's kit".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

eta: how creepy would THAT be, if he is indeed lying about working at the cooking school - which he appears to have told lots of locals..

I wanna know who's telling porky pies~!
:banghead:

I feel sorry for DJK's parents.

I read that and think, hmmm ok, so the media is reporting what a friend of the mother of the suspect said. And the mother was told by the police, who were told by the suspect. Is that 4th hand information? If it turns out Morgan and DJK had a consensual sexual encounter, well weirder things have happened. But somehow Morgan, a tall fit man in his prime, was apparently unable to defend himself from a knife attack by a man much physically weaker. I reckon if sexual relations with DJK happened, he wasn't able to defend against that either.

At this point, I have to agree. At least, while DJK's word is the only one being heard on the matter. If Morgan was bi, somebody else out there would know it, and so far -- well, I've heard zip confirmation in msm.

What I'd like to know is, at what point did the knife enter into it? Clearly not while Morgan was in a position to defend himself.

Was the "satchel" Kelsall took there his "chef's kit" that he was seen to carry? And was the chef's kit actually a kill kit? If he is indeed lying about where he worked, that ups the creepy factor there by about 200% IMO.

Morgan's blood found in the 'satchel' hints that the knife was returned to it at some point..

That the knife is missing (I assume this by the police telling people to look for a knife in the bushes, etc) and thus was removed from the scene also suggests to me it may have belonged to DJK. If so, he took along with him that night. If so - well, why take a knife to a consensual hook up?

Maybe Kelsall was obsessed and stalking Morgan, waiting for an opportunity.. who knows how long for. Stalkers wait. That's why they are called 'stalkers'..

Maybe -that- is why they were seen at the same places in the weeks before..

I don't know of any gay guy, closeted or otherwise, who would go on the beat barefoot.

A lot of those encounters happen in public places...sometimes not so salubrious public places, like public toilets. Shoes are a must if you're going to be doing this sort of thing. :sick:

Also, the phraseology was that he "followed" Morgan home.

I really don't think this "consensual sex" allegation is either accurate or logical.

If it was, Morgan would still be alive...

If Morgan was female, NO ONE would be insinuating she invited her rapist/murderer inside for a bit of slap and tickle. :pullhair:

So... are all these other people lying about DJK working at the Cooking School, too, or was he a chef's assistant for some other place? Or... was the owner of the Cooking School fibbing to the media about Kelsall never working there?

OR did Kensall lie to everyone about his job? And if so -- why?

''[We] can't find any record of him, he's a ghost,'' Mr Deverall said.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/accuseds-...-for-victim-20131009-2v8ms.html#ixzz2hFf1qgep

An employee at Crust Pizza, who asked not to be named, said Kelsall was a regular customer, coming in to the store five times a week for a pizza and always carrying a bag containing his "chef's kit".

eta: how creepy would THAT be, if he is indeed lying about working at the cooking school - which he appears to have told lots of locals..

I wanna know who's telling porky pies~!
:banghead:

I feel sorry for DJK's parents.

I'm getting a Martin Bryant vibe off this guy.

:scared:

God only knows what he's fantasised.

It looks like the stalker thing might be bang on -

The Daily Telegraph can reveal how the two young men were leading parallel lives in the months before Mr Huxley, 31, was stabbed 28 times in the neck and back in the bedroom of his Neutral Bay unit on September 8...Locals have told how they saw Mr Huxley and Kelsall in the same North Sydney restaurants, cafes and convenience store in recent months - sometimes at the same time - but they did not appear to know each other...Huxley was seen on security footage walking barefoot from The Oaks Hotel down Military Road towards his Watson Street home, with Kelsall seen following in the same direction "two seconds" later in the early hours of September 8...Police believe Kelsall had followed the marine construction company owner to his nearby unit with the intention of having sex with him.

With the intention of raping him, I think they mean. He took his knife so he could. :sick:

Poor Morgan. It's Jill Meagher all over again.

:(

Sorry, got my spam-hat on this morning it seems..

Just thinking out loud - about all the reports so far on DJK's activities in the weeks prior to the murder.

- The pizza shop guy (from right across the road from the Oaks Hotel) says DJK was in there five times a week, eating pizza and complaining about long hours at the Cooking School, for which he was ostensibly carting about his "chef's kit"

- Local cafes have him parked at tables often, reading a book.

- The local Thai place (also across the road from the Oaks) has him in there three nights a week for takeaway.

- DJK claims he worked at the Cooking School, and this is why he was carting around his satchel of knives... and this is also across the road from the Oaks.

- The rear of the Cooking School appears to lead to Cheal Lane.

- From Cheal Lane (and I'd love some confirmation of this from a local, please!) there's a clear view of Morgan's apartment building.

So my question there is - if he's working all these long hours, etc, how's he got time to loll about in cafes reading books and gaming, etc. All the assistant chefs and cooks I've ever known haven't had time to scratch themselves.

And if he wasn't working, how's he getting the money for all that take-away and the games, etc? Were there other break-ins in the area, maybe?

Was the whole 'working at the Cooking School' thing an excuse to carry his knives around, while watching Morgan's comings and goings for all that time?

If not -- then what the heck was he actually doing?

OK .. well this is like those stories of kids that wipe out their families, when in the months leading up they have been pretending to have some fab job, be graduating from college soon, etc. Thinking Casey Anthony, Bart Whittacker, and many more. They find they can't really make it in the real world, so they just go right ahead and lie and say they're making it just fine, and resort to stealing to come up with the income they are supposed to be earning. Is it possible that Jack has been leaving every day with his chef's uniform on carrying his chef knives, but instead of going to work, he's been hanging around the streets killing time until he can return home at the end of his 'shift'?

I am really puzzled over the conflicting reports of where DJK worked... And what he did for work..

He dresses as a chef... And tells others that he is a chef (apprentice?)..

but if that was all a lie... Where did this 20 year old young man get money?

He lives with his family (so I assume little to no rent)... But he is known to buy take out on a regular basis..

He buys games (from the game store)...

all of this takes money...

maybe the Chef restaurant's (can't remember the name... Sorry) owner wants to distance himself and his livelihood from this onslaught of negative media...

I am all for truth... But as long as the owner tells LE the truth... I can hardly blame him for lies to the public as a means to protect his family (income) from the deranged actions of someone outside of his control...

If DKJ dressed as a chef... Could he just have embellished work clothes as a dishwasher (or some other position) to make it look like he was a chef?

and... do Chefs really carry their chef knives with them in a satchel wherever they go?

I have not witnessed that behavior in the admittedly very few chefs I have been acquainted with...

Just some rambling here...

JMO...

It sounds like he was doing what he 'thought' real chefs did .. IMO. I wonder if he was stealing money from his parents or had some other method going.

It's pretty normal for chefs to take their knives to work and home again.

eta: which he might have been banking on as an excuse to have them on him, eh.

If it's true that he is from NZ then I (and another person) found his online username yesterday. As suspected, he has accounts at xbox and gaming forums. He has a (boring) twitter. There's nothing to suggest that he's anything but a scifi and gaming geek.

But the media can do their own dirty work and it find it themselves ;)

No doubt we'll hear about DJK's being bullied in the past. Maybe MH made a casual remark at the flat and DJK snapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298