GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
September 22 would line up with the time that the police first asked for CCTV in that area. Maybe he got paranoid and knew the police were onto him, so deleted his FB.

I'm having one of those days where I can't focus on sleuthing as much I'd like (you know, those days.. where annoying things like home life get in the way, LOL) BUT something that could be something.. a couple of "maybe" sites/netID's where Sept 22 is last day of posting..

If any of this pans out, I surely will keep a file of it, if I can't post it.

Great work Mrs Norris and SouthAussie on the book...still want to know what is is...must be a good read. I thought is would have to be sci-fi, DK looks that type eh. I'd take my collection of world book encyclopedia...

RIP Morgs

Great work Mrs Norris and SouthAussie on the book...still want to know what is is...must be a good read. I thought is would have to be sci-fi, DK looks that type eh. I'd take my collection of world book encyclopedia...

RIP Morgs

It is a pretty good book of its genre.

Welcome Sgt Donger!

Ahh... just saw the link shared by you Mrs Morris, great work...The Magician, by prolific author Raymond E. Feist.

I'm having one of those days where I can't focus on sleuthing as much I'd like (you know, those days.. where annoying things like home life get in the way, LOL) BUT something that could be something.. a couple of "maybe" sites/netID's where Sept 22 is last day of posting..

If any of this pans out, I surely will keep a file of it, if I can't post it.

Really???!!!!! Very, VERY interesting!

Ahh... just saw the link shared by you Mrs Morris, great work...The Magician, by prolific author Raymond E. Feist.

Ha!! Makara did all the good work there, good to see people coming out of lurking!!

:wagon:

MH & DK could have met online, DK might have presented himself as a different person, he seems to be in a fantasy world, a loner.

DK might have even been a 'look out' for someone else, could be too scared to say anything, could have had time to try and mastermind a blackmail attempt that went wrong, MH might not left his flat barefooted on a whim, as someone here said, not even thongs ? he might have left the flat in a rush,

Somehow this meek, quiet & seemingly weak ( in comparison to MH) just does not add up that overnight he turns into Jack The Ripper

DK could have phoned MH's advert, on some pretence that he was interested in having MH do a job for him, whilst simply planning a robbery.

I wrote previously that I don't believe MH was drugged, an overdose would have done the same job without a mess, perhaps there is evidence of this, glasses, drink - since no toxicology report has emerged, we are left to speculate

Lastly, I can't believe that MH would have been with this guy in any form, even if MH was experimenting or whatever else, I doubt he would have picked this naiive looking kid, whom he did not even know.

Sad news .. Chopper Read has died :(

Sad in human terms, perhaps, but not in terms of who or what he was.

Somebody just tweeted:

Not to speak ill of the dead but Chopper Read's 'stardom' highlighted all that is wrong in our celebrity crazed world

I tend to agree...

Sorry, off-topic, I know.

I'm an atheist, but I must say I would find it amusing if he was met by some 'old friends' on the other side :angel:

I believe SoapOnARope first raised the possibility of a dude - RESPECT! I was sure he had been caught between the wrong thighs of one of the exes...

MH was on it that night, went to the pub for just one more, though I still wonder why if he wanted to stay on it, as you do, why he didn't go with some mates to the Oaks. I read that he was dropped off last in the cab meaning he had every opportunity to convince his cab mates to join him. There is always the call out for "one more" and 90% of the time you go, right??? So he is at the pub by himself...thinking 1) more beer, 2) kebab or about 3) some giggy giggy. He was a early 30's dude right...did he go with the
*advertiser censored* offer from DK to satisfy option 3 above.Was DK a previous hook up? Meet outside and cross paths and thus MH wanted to be alone to take this option?

They say his adrenalin levels were high... Was the adrenalin high because he just had DK hit on him and was freaked by that or that he had just had a sexual encounter? I assume DNA testing can detect the gender, so was there DNA on MH's member? Why did he have no pants on eh?

There is no way he was held at knife point by DK, DK would have a broken nose at the least. I think there was an exchange and things went wrong...DK maybe hating his sexuality? Just a freaking nutter...fantasy kill? Was DK on ICE? Apparently that can turn a nerd into a nutter in no time.

Thx for the welcome Ausgirl. I have been an avid lurker...

RIP Morgs

:wagon: SergeantDonger! :welcome:

glad to have you on board!

:seeya:

I believe SoapOnARope first raised the possibility of a dude - RESPECT! I was sure he had been caught between the wrong thighs of one of the exes...

MH was on it that night, went to the pub for just one more, though I still wonder why if he wanted to stay on it, as you do, why he didn't go with some mates to the Oaks. I read that he was dropped off last in the cab meaning he had every opportunity to convince his cab mates to join him. There is always the call out for "one more" and 90% of the time you go, right??? So he is at the pub by himself...thinking 1) more beer, 2) kebab or about 3) some giggy giggy. He was a early 30's dude right...did he go with the *advertiser censored* offer from DK to satisfy option 3 above.Was DK a previous hook up? Meet outside and cross paths and thus MH wanted to be alone to take this option?

They say his adrenalin levels were high... Was the adrenalin high because he just had DK hit on him and was freaked by that or that he had just had a sexual encounter? I assume DNA testing can detect the gender, so was there DNA on MH's member? Why did he have no pants on eh?

There is no way he was held at knife point by DK, DK would have a broken nose at the least. I think there was an exchange and things went wrong...DK maybe hating his sexuality? Just a freaking nutter...fantasy kill? Was DK on ICE? Apparently that can turn a nerd into a nutter in no time.

Thx for the welcome Ausgirl. I have been an avid lurker...

Bold by me : or all 3!

Somehow the pants were off. It's interesting, there might have been a struggle and they were pulled off, but police definitely said Morgan had had sex or 'been aroused' before he was stabbed, that sounds more like a hook-up gone bad, than an attempted rape to me really.

Also you make a good point about Morgan leaving his friends to go to the Oaks, it does sound like a lone guy on the prowl hoping to get lucky at the end of the night .. and then there's that gap between 1:30 and 3am ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper