GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering more and more if they met on Grindr. I had no idea that things like that exist until yesterday!

So am I .. if I was in Neutral Bay I'd make an account to see if he was on it. Mind you it could be a pic of a random set of abs .. so being in the area may not even help.

LOL, I was just over on the Chopper thread, posting..

Mixed feelings there. Legend. Killer of drug dealers. Brutal murderer... idk.

Good posts so far, Sgt. D! Keep 'em coming.

Rethinking my stance. Is Grindr a phone thing or a computer thing? If it's a phone thing, didn't police say they had Morgan's phone? And we're guessing that they had DJK's computer? I don't think they would have said that they were strangers to each other if they'd had contact on Grindr.

I think that is the point of Grindr, fruity, by what I can see on blogs when I Google-searched it. Anonymous sex with random strangers – and it doesn’t look as though a person’s looks even come into the equation.

Seems like it must be a phone app, because it appears to give a person’s distance away from another person – presumably using GPS - so random strangers in the same area can hook up.

<shudder>

My mind boggles!

What if DJK was looking around on Grindr, saw Morgan and recognised him and pretended to be a girl. Organised a hookup (which is why Morgan waited across from the pizza shop) then when the 'girl' was a no show, walked home. DJK then stepped out of the shadows where he'd been waiting and struck up a conversation.

My mind boggles!

What if DJK was looking around on Grindr, saw Morgan and recognised him and pretended to be a girl. Organised a hookup (which is why Morgan waited across from the pizza shop) then when the 'girl' was a no show, walked home. DJK then stepped out of the shadows where he'd been waiting and struck up a conversation.

It says find local gay, bi and curious guys for dating or friends for free .. guess that means no girls.

My mind boggles!

Sounds like Deja vu all over again!

:giggle:

It says find local gay, bi and curious guys for dating or friends for free .. guess that means no girls.

what if MH was on a "Hook up" with girls website... And DJK pretended he was a she?

MH wouldn't necessarily need a hook-up site for girls...

but remember the English actor (Grant someone?) married to Eliabeth Hurley?

He got caught with a hooker...

some guys/gals like to be a little wild on the side...KWIM?

Just a thought...

ETA... I think I remember... Hugh Grant?

OK .. most likely scenario .. DJK pressured Morgan into letting him into the flat, then he hung around like a bad smell, then he tried to crack onto Morgan at which point Morgan and he began to struggle, and somehow in that scenario DJK pulled Morgan's pants off him, became enraged, pulled out a knife he had in his satchel and stabbed Morgan to death in a fury. JMO.

Are we sure there wasn't a third party involved? As in maybe a girl with the two boys, and then the girl left... Oh I don't know! I was thinking an angry boyfriend of one of Morgans girls did it rather than one of the girls from the start..

Could also have been a hook up involving Morgan being tied up, would explain how he was over powered... Just because he was a ladies man doesn't mean he can't be into men too...

Looking at the two completely different types of personalities as described in media.....

Morgan outgoing, social, confident, didn't upset anyone, embraced people, true gentleman.

DJK a loner, who never drank, read books by himself over soft drinks at a nearby cafe. Seems to always have a book on hand??

They could very well have struck up a conversation about books, perhaps Morgan mentioned a book he had back home. Being a nice guy, he invited DJK back to give it to him. Except DJK may have wanted more or thought there'd be more....mistaking Morgan's friendliness to be of a sexual nature.

Morgan declined him, which infuriated DJK, he went ballistic, repeatedly stabbed him. The accused could have removed the shorts & had sex with Morgan following the stabbing or masturbated over him.

As happens in some cases....they can't handle refusals or knock backs so they take what they want after they've killed the person.

A little bit of trivia & probably no connection whatsoever...just thought it kind of interesting.

One of the songs played at Morgan's funeral was The Scientist. The book DJK had with him when arrested, The Magician.

Are we sure there wasn't a third party involved? As in maybe a girl with the two boys, and then the girl left... Oh I don't know! I was thinking an angry boyfriend of one of Morgans girls did it rather than one of the girls from the start..

Could also have been a hook up involving Morgan being tied up, would explain how he was over powered... Just because he was a ladies man doesn't mean he can't be into men too...

Yes, I agree that Morgan could have been in a tied-up scenario, Jmbr. It just depends on what exactly he was into, or how much he liked to get a little on the wild side. I guess the autopsy results will indicate his probable cause and manner of death.

Also agree that it could easily have been sex with this boy that led to his death somehow. Maybe Morgan was selfish with him, and just enjoyed himself with no gratification for DJK involved.

We have a picture of Morgan in our heads of him being a straight arrow with no kinks involved, but that just may not be the case.

He didn’t seem to want to settle down, even though there was a bevy of available girls around him. He evidently liked girls, even had a female flatmate. Marrying JH would have seemed on the cards after the length of their relationship in their 20s, but that didn’t happen for some reason, despite them liking each other enough to maintain a friendship afterwards, and still loving the *advertiser censored* out of each other (JH’s words).

None of this alters my opinion that Morgan was a gorgeous, likable guy. He didn’t appear to go through life intentionally hurting anyone, was well-loved and ambitious. All good reasons to hold his head up high – no matter what his very private life may or may not have been like.

A little bit of trivia & probably no connection whatsoever...just thought it kind of interesting.

One of the songs played at Morgan's funeral was The Scientist. The book DJK had with him when arrested, The Magician.

Oh really?? Perhaps DJK did have some kind of 'love from afar' fixation on Morgan, and when he heard the funeral detail he held onto the book. How very strange this case is.

Just a reminder folks. If you have a problem with a post please either use the alert button (red triangle) located top right corner on every post...or you can send a mod a PM.

THE mother of accused killer Daniel Jack Kelsall has paid tribute to his alleged victim saying "he didn't deserve to die like that."

A friend of Lynne Kelsall has revealed the distraught mother was told by police that her son and Morgan Huxley had been involved in sexual activity in the lead up to the alleged murder.

"She said the family knew their son was gay and they were very accepting of that," the friend said.

Locals have told how they saw Mr Huxley and Kelsall in the same North Sydney restaurants, cafes and convenience store in recent months - sometimes at the same time - but they did not appear to know each other

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

So sad, so many people hurting over this crime ....

"Kelsall, who has lived with his parents and younger sister at Neutral Bay for a number of years, was a charming young man who worked as an apprentice chef, the family friend said.

"His mother is absolutely devastated. She said Jack, as they call him, has never been in trouble or caused them any problems. He is a beautiful boy," the friend said.

"His parents are the most lovely people. He is from a very good family," the friend said."

(from marly's link above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member