GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJK attended a gamer's expo just prior to his arrest - I have to wonder if that's where the stolen money went to.

Who said Morgan Huxley deserved it or "asked for it". Unfortunately for Morgan he was most likely in a sexually submissive position and got killed by a nutter. Nothing to do with being gay except that having gay sex put him at the mercy of man with his back turned.

Any woman runs this risk with a man. Fortunately the overwhelming majority of people are not of the killers disposition.

ok, after the first stab, how would MH not react, he would have had to have done something to defend himself in someway or throwing DK to the side, considering MH was physically stronger.

We only know what a chefs kit is meant to contain, who knows what DK was actually carrying in that satchel,

Yup. That's pretty much what I was saying.

What bothers me is, DK would have had to have known that MH had a flatmate, I don't think that even MH would have known what time she was going to come home, If DK stole from MH, why did he not go into RJ room to look for money, jewellry, etc

He may have heard a car pull up outside and scarpered... Perhaps he didn't have time to steal anything else.

I don't think anyone is focusing on MH's sexually preferences, which, if he was alive would not matter in this century
I think that because MH has been portrayed so much of a ladies man, & most of us thought a woman 'did it', that it was just a surprise that all of a sudden we are off on another track with a gay guy in the mix, the alleged murderer.

Just when you think things make some sense, something else comes along which makes no sense

Still, it is yet to be determined whether this DK acted alone.

Who said Morgan Huxley deserved it or "asked for it". Unfortunately for Morgan he was most likely in a sexually submissive position and got killed by a nutter. Nothing to do with being gay except that having gay sex put him at the mercy of man with his back turned.

Any woman runs this risk with a man. Fortunately the overwhelming majority of people are not of the killers disposition.

I never said anyone asked for anything.

What I said was,

A female gets followed home, overpowered, raped, murdered. People are horrified, rightly so.

A male gets followed home, overpowered, raped, and murdered, and everyone's convinced he invited his attacker in for hot secret gay sex.

:scared:

Can you see my point?

ok, after the first stab, how would MH not react, he would have had to have done something to defend himself in someway or throwing DK to the side, considering MH was physically stronger.

He would have reacted, he was just no match for a lunatic with a knife sadly :(

Hiya Boxhead - it's great to have some locals here. Welcome!

DJK attended a gamer's expo just prior to his arrest - I have to wonder if that's where the stolen money went to.

Where was this reported? The articles posted on here previously say that he attended a gaming expo on the day of the murder (before the murder). I think it was a cafe worker who was quoted as saying he spoke to DJK about the expo on the Saturday of the murder.

Scary thought - his "chef" kit was a cover for his murder kit.

The whole time he's been wandering around with it, he's been stalking M and planning the murder.

Or maybe M was just one of his subjects, who he finally got in a weak moment.

I never said anyone asked for anything.

What I said was,

A female gets followed home, overpowered, raped, murdered. People are horrified, rightly so.

A male gets followed home, overpowered, raped, and murdered, and everyone's convinced he invited his attacker in for hot secret gay sex.

Can you see my point?

Except there is no proof that he was raped. There is no sign of forced entry, MH let him in.

Of course we would be horrified IF it turns out this is the case, regardless, it appears to be a senseless killing and it cannot be justified :(

Some great posts as always.....I believe he could have worked at the school/cafe where he said he did but perhaps in a "cash in hand" position (either assistant chef or dishwasher) and that may be why the owner is saying he didn't work there (tax/employment law implications).

Also I would be interested to know how the police can prove the stolen money charge. If it was a small amount on the bed side table, how would they prove that without Morgan saying it was there (which he can't). The same goes for a large amount of money, but I doubt Morgan would have a large amount of money in his unit- still how do they prove that DJK stole it?

The fact they were seen in the same places a lot implies either DJK was stalking MH or they were known to each other (I think this is more likely). I guess it will all come out in the next few weeks/months.

If the two were seen in the same places, and were never seen speaking to each other and the police are convinced there's been no prior contact, it could simply be that both were frequenting local businesses at the same time - they were both locals, after all.

Or yah, DJK was following him there, too...

I believe he could have worked at the school/cafe where he said he did but perhaps in a "cash in hand" position (either assistant chef or dishwasher) and that may be why the owner is saying he didn't work there (tax/employment law implications).

*snip*

Also I would be interested to know how the police can prove the stolen money charge. If it was a small amount on the bed side table, how would they prove that without Morgan saying it was there (which he can't). The same goes for a large amount of money, but I doubt Morgan would have a large amount of money in his unit- still how do they prove that DJK stole it?

These are some extremely salient points.

Now I'm curious to know how they knew JDK stole money. As if my brain wasn't busy enough.. thanks, Sheepman! :trout:

DK's family are victims here too, but..
I can't understand if they were so close ( as said in the media) how did noone in the house know that he did not work?

No matter how old your kids are & how private their life might be, how did noone know that DK did not work ? noone questioned where his chef? uniforms/workclothes were being washed? or why they are never dirty

Who has a child working somewhere where a parent knows no workmate, boss or has not been to that work place at least once ( unless it is in another country)

Communication makes for a close family, surely his mum or someone close would have noticed discrepancies in DK's stories especially about his going to work.

MH may well have let him in but it could still be rape of course

Yes absolutely it could, but at this point it's not even been said that ANY sexual activity happened between them.
Sorry, I'm just so on the fence with it all, I can see all the angles and I can't pick one to side with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298