GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right Sapphire Steel, if Morgan was a female we'd be calling this a rape / murder no questions asked.

How is a guy like Morgan going to be raped by a dweeb? Possible but unlikely IMO. Even if he cut his hands up taking a knife away .. Morgan would have fought that wouldn’t he? If he was an unwilling partner?

I don’t think a heck of a lot has changed about the story ... police must have good reasons to think Morgan had sex before death – besides just all action being confined to the bedroom and raised adrenalin levels. Morgan wasn’t even attacked in the living room and dragged into the bedroom. He started in there and ended in there, by all accounts.

It just seems that our ‘girl’ has been replaced by a ‘guy’. May have been similar motivations even .. if DJK had been watching Morgan every day walk past to go to the pub, go for a coffee, go for a pizza.

I cannot imagine a guy going from clean slate... To psycho killer... In one night...

I know it CAN happen... Wild things happen all the time...

However... I imagine DJK has been honing his murderous skills for a while...

I wonder if anyone is now going to come forward to report that he had been bothered/harrassed/molested ... By DJK...

there may not be many...,if any... If DJK has a history of "bothering" primarily big, muscular, masculine guys... As these guys most likely wouldn't be willing to air their experiences in the media... Nor to ANYONE...

JMO

Agree Clue .. and I really don't think it matters if it was a guy or a girl who killed Morgan, apparently after a sexual encounter of some sort. I don't think it would matter to his loved ones either. Either way, Morgan lost his life way too soon. It doesn't change the fact that Morgan was brutally murdered by a presumably psychotic person.

I cannot imagine a guy going from clean slate... To psycho killer... In one night...

I know it CAN happen... Wild things happen all the time...

However... I imagine DJK has been honing his murderous skills for a while...

I wonder if anyone is now going to come forward to report that he had been bothered/harrassed/molested ... By DJK...

there may not be many...,if any... If DJK has a history of "bothering" primarily big, muscular, masculine guys... As these guys most likely wouldn't be willing to air their experiences in the media... Nor to ANYONE...

JMO

It happens all right.

Someone's friendly/polite, some psycho thinks its a come-on.

Friendly/polite rejects, psycho goes psycho.

Note the young age...these perps are getting younger and more vicious every year. I blame the internet.

Any unbalanced individual can now create a virtual world doing all sorts of horrific things, it's only a step away from taking it to real life.

:cow:

Has anyone noticed that DJK has nearly NO FRIENDS .. like only a reporter friended him on the completely empty Wattpad site.

Also happens the other way around. Older guy takes younger guy home for a beer, drugs, whatever .. propositions younger guy .. younger guy goes mental and kills older guy.

There are young guys sitting in jail for that exact thing.

Not that I think that is the case in this matter. But we just don't know about either of these guys very personal and private lives.

Also happens the other way around. Older guy takes younger guy home for a beer, drugs, whatever .. propositions younger guy .. younger guy goes mental and kills older guy.

There are young guys sitting in jail for that exact thing.

Not that I think that is the case in this matter. But we just don't know about either of these guys very personal and private lives.

The police have clearly stated he followed Morgan home hoping for sex. No word on why he was hoping, though. Maybe M made the mistake of smiling at him in the street.

We also know quite a bit about Morgans private life and if he was gay, I'm Mother Theresa. He preferred his lovers to be leggy, beautiful and accomplished females.

That little dweeb couldn't hope to hang with someone as cool as Morgan, any time, for any reason, gay/not gay. He wasn't even on Morgans radar, I'll bet the farm.

Morgan wasn't out picking up on a gay beat, he didn't even have shoes on!

:moo: of course!

Still in disbelief. DK reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite!

The flatmate must have goosebumps. What a close call for JR!
Also feel for the women who had a cloud of suspicion (incl my thoughts) over them at such a tough time. And imagine the fresh hell for DK's family and esp MH's family.

Any reports regarding DK's living arrangements? Alone? With family?

We know a lot about Morgan's public life, and his social life, and even about his business life .. not so sure about his private life though.

I know we are all a bit/lot taken aback by the turn of events but it really doesn't matter if Morgan was straight, gay, bisexual, whatever .. an apparently psychotic person killed him in a most vicious frenzied attack.

The puzzle remains - how did someone overpower/attack Morgan without Morgan fighting for his life?

The police have said (or was it MSM?) that there was evidence of sexual activity in that room. I don't believe for one minute it was the elevated adrenalin levels - that does NOT indicate sexual activity. Yes, adrenalin does go up somewhat during sex, but so do other things including a couple of hormones such as serotonin (but not testosterone though). A raised adrenalin level by itself doesn't - in my view at least - indicate a conclusion that sexual activity took place. But it WOULD be consistent with sheer panic, suggesting that Morgan knew what was happening but for some reason we don't yet know, he was unable to defend himself.

I don't know who drew the link between the adrenalin levels and sexual activity in this case, but there MUST have been other evidence, and I don't just mean the "no pants" situation. Condom? Semen stains? *advertiser censored* on the bed? Who knows? And whose sexual activity - which one of them left DNA? Was it DJK? Was it only Morgan? Was there any at all?

So many questions, and as yet, not enough answers.

I'm keeping an open mind .. because you just never know with people .. I think it's possible that MH slept with men, and was going to have a quickie with DJK that night, and I also think it's possible that DJK got the wrong idea from MH that night and tried to force himself on him at knifepoint.

We know a lot about Morgan's public life, and his social life, and even about his business life .. not so sure about his private life though.

I know we are all a bit/lot taken aback by the turn of events but it really doesn't matter if Morgan was straight, gay, bisexual, whatever .. an apparently psychotic person killed him in a most vicious frenzied attack.

The puzzle remains - how did someone overpower/attack Morgan without Morgan fighting for his life?

This post reflects my thoughts, as well...

Gay, bi, straight really doesn't need to be included in the overall severity of, nor should it distract from, this crime...

A person's life was taken viciously, and unnecessarily...

Events and motives leading up to this heinous act should only be important as to discovering the facts...and then to apprehending the perp...

There is no reason that MH's dignity in death should not match his dignity in life..

JMO

I'm keeping an open mind .. because you just never know with people .. I think it's possible that MH slept with men, and was going to have a quickie with DJK that night, and I also think it's possible that DJK got the wrong idea from MH that night and tried to force himself on him at knifepoint.

Open minds are a good thing Mrs G :)

The only problem I have with the "force himself on him" theory is that Morgan was a 189cm strapping, fit young bloke, used to physical work (building pontoons), whereas DJK looks to me like somebody from "Beauty and the Geek". He reminds me of a young Woody Allen....

Open minds are a good thing Mrs G :)

The only problem I have with the "force himself on him" theory is that Morgan was a 189cm strapping, fit young bloke, used to physical work (building pontoons), whereas DJK looks to me like somebody from "Beauty and the Geek". He reminds me of a young Woody Allen....

Yars .. but DJK had a knife too .. remember when Jason Downie killed all three members of the Rowe family and we just couldn't believe it? It does happen. I'm on the fence though .. :D

As someone said earlier (michael maybe?), the problem with a knife is that it can be taken away from you and used against you.

Can’t imagine how a big, strapping Morgan was unable to do just that. Or at least combat the attack in some other manner .. kick the knife out of the perp’s hands, throw a quilt over his head and tackle him, throw something at him and run .. something to stop the attack or defend himself, or loud enough to wake a neighbour/JR.

Morgan may have just laid down to snooze after a day of partying and a sexual encounter, asked the perp to leave now (maybe wouldn't want a guy to be found coming out of his bedroom in the morning), and was attacked from behind ... and that was the end of him.

Either way, somehow he managed to overpower him .. I wonder if it was a surprise attack, with the neck wounds first?

Either way, somehow he managed to overpower him .. I wonder if it was a surprise attack, with the neck wounds first?

I missed quite a bit of the MSM reports yesterday due to work - does anyone know when the next court appearance is set down for? There may well be more info at that time, with the prosecution putting their case and allegations....

Yes next week ..

Police said they would require 12 weeks to fully prepare their brief of evidence. Magistrate Les Mabbott formally refused bail and ordered Kelsall appear on October 15 again via video link.

His lawyer, George Breton, said it was possible his client would apply for bail at next week's hearing.

"At this stage all I can let you know is that he'll be back here next week."

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...re-he-worked8217/story-fnii5s3x-1226734536862

I don't think for a moment that Morgan was gay or even had gay tendencies, but we probably will never know for sure what really happened when Morgan was killed as we will only ever have the killers version to go by and that will most likely be self-serving.

What we do know is that DK told police he was hoping to have sex with Morgan and Morgan ended up dead. Therefore I have the impression that DK propositioned Morgan for sex, Morgan rejected his advances and the end result was DK attacked Morgan and ended his life.

I wonder if Morgan was found with his shorts on would any of us even suspect that anything sexual happened between the two of them.

Here are some things to consider:

Maybe the guy pulled the knife on Morgan and forced him to take his pants off because he wants to admire his naked private parts. Morgan feeling threatened by the knife complies. The killer then wants to take things further, Morgan resists and then is stabbed as a result. We can imagine a guy pulling a knife on a woman and telling her to take off all her clothes so why not a gay guy doing the same to a good looking man.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe the guy was actually raping Morgan, literally and using the knife as a threat so that he can perform that activity. At some point Morgan resists and is stabbed to death as a result. Again we can imagine a man doing that to a woman so why not a gay guy doing the same with another man.

Maybe the guy propositions Morgan, but Morgan refuses his advances and is attacked and stabbed as a result. once Morgan is no longer able to respond physically the killer takes his pants off so that he can view what he amy have had as well as admiring Morgan's naked parts. Not sure if that's what occurred, but I guess it's possible.

What I am obviously getting at is that there are a number of scenarios where Morgan can be found stabbed and naked that isn't a result of morgan being gay or having gay tendencies.

I guess we wont know the full story until everything comes out. I just don't want to sully Morgan's reputation when all we have is the end result and no information on how things happened to get to that point.

I believe that Morgan was your typical Aussie bloke who liked women and they liked him (everything we hear about Morgan was that he was a great guy). Unfortunately because of his good nature he let his guard down and let the wrong person get to close.

I do understand though that I could be wrong and this is only my opinion. For all I know Morgan may have experimented with other forms of sex as he was in his thirties and we all have our little secrets. But from all his friends there have never been any suggestion other than he was a ladies man.

One more thing to consider. Because the Killer DK worked at Morgan's local pizza place there's always the chance that Morgan had bought a pizza on the odd occasion and there was face recognition between the two. So while they didn't know each other Morgan may have felt comfortable with the guy as he had seen him around a few times and as a result didn't feel threatened by him when allowing him into his apartment. We don't know the circumstances of how DK was able to get inside, but it could have been something as simple as can I use your toilet.

Hopefully we will find out everything soon enough. I am glad they have caught Morgan killer, but gee a 20 year old gay guy!! I can not imagine a 20 year old gay guy committing murder under any circumstance let alone one as bold as this. I suspect that if they had not caught this guy he may have gone on to commit similar murders and turned into a serial killer. 20 years old is so very young to start killing.

All just my opinion

and with the Australian parole board he will probably be out on the streets again in 12 years with plenty of time to do this again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000