GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victorian parole board, you mean.

Good grief I watched a show on Peter Dupas yesterday.

Paroled, paroled, paroled again...absolutely unbelievable.

:stormingmad:

Fortunately the heinous ones get locked up and the key thrown away nowdays in SA.

Jason Downie found that out.

Jason Downie was a dweeb, a skinny incompetent dolt who no one liked. He killed his victim and her family because he wanted to rape her, that's all. She was friendly to him but wouldn't date him...I think she felt a bit sorry for him.

Sounds familiar?

Exactly SS .. and Jason managed to overpower two adults and a teenager on his own when all were trying to fight him off.

MORGAN Huxley's alleged killer lied about working at a local cooking school on social media, a staff member said today.

Daniel Jack Kelsall, 20, was arrested by homicide detectives at his Neutral Bay home yesterday and charged with killing the popular 31-year-old North Shore businessman after following him to his unit with the intention of having sex with him.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...re-he-worked8217/story-fni0cx4q-1226734536862

Can anyone pause this and see the title of the book - you get a view of the cover in the video. I keep hitting pause at the wrong spot and it's too fuzzy for me. At first glance it looked like a fantasy book (Raymond E Feist or something).

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y-fni0cx4q-1226734536862#sthash.PKIWxzM5.dpuf

You were spot on fruity! Raymond E Feist it was! (As per Mrs G's link above.)

DJK may have walked down Morgan's street every day going to/from work. Looks like it is part of his route to work.

http://goo.gl/maps/JTtZP

Goes right past Cremorne Reserve and Forsyth Park too.

You were spot on fruity! Raymond E Feist it was!

DJK may have walked down Morgan's street every day going to/from work. Looks like it is part of his route to work.

This article states he was attacked between 2:55 and 3:10am - it must have been so close with JR getting home......they could almost have walked past each other in the doorway!!!!

In fact can anyone remember what time the 000 call was made? I seem to remember it was 3:01am ???

Yes, it was 3:01am .. so that means that he was attacked just as JR walked in, I guess they can tell that by the rate of blood flow from the wounds etc .. wow huh?

He must have run out after she went to her room or something......she is very lucky I think

Okay .. now I’m thinking maybe DJK was stalking Morgan for some other reason .. did DJK have some obsession with a bad guy or some character in his book? One that perhaps looked/acted/sent imaginary signals how the book character looked/acted/sent signals (in his mind). Wonder what the content of that book will reveal.

Maybe he walked with Morgan on his usual route home, stopped to stalk Morgan after Morgan went into his flat, saw a booty call arrive and leave, then slipped in after that to kill Morgan (for some psychotic, fantasy-related reason, and perhaps he had hoped to have sex with Morgan after their brief chat on the way to their respective homes). It was a long time between 1:30 when they walked home in the same direction together until Morgan was attacked. And media did previously say that Morgan was killed by someone who had been in his bedroom 'moments' before.

Starting to think again that Morgan may have not been killed by the person he had sex with.

OH true, so they were walking home at 1:30 .. hmmm there goes the rape theory, that's plenty of time to mess around .. it's looking more and more like he and Morgan at least hung out a bit and likely had sex.

Hahaha Mrs G. We're as bad (or good :) ) as one another. Neither of us can make our minds up about what happened! Open minds ...

(You now thinking they may have had sex .. me now thinking there may have been a booty call then DJK slipped in after and attacked Morgan.)

:lol:

I wonder if there is anything in that book the he might have circled or wrote some reference, could he have been trying to act out some character out of this book ( sci fi genre) there could be something else within the book such as a letter,etc, which he is taking in for his defence
I know this even reads crazy to me, only guessing

Hahaha Mrs G. We're as bad (or good :) ) as one another. Neither of us can make our minds up about what happened! Open minds ...

(You now thinking they may have had sex .. me now thinking there may have been a booty call then DJK slipped in and attacked Morgan.)

:lol:

OK I'm going back to my RP theory :floorlaugh: this case has done my head in :scared:

=SouthAussie;9887463]Okay .. now I’m thinking maybe DJK was stalking Morgan for some other reason .. did DJK have some obsession with a bad guy or some character in his book? One that perhaps looked/acted/sent imaginary signals how the book character looked/acted/sent signals (in his mind). Wonder what the content of that book will reveal.

Maybe he walked with Morgan on his usual route home, stopped to stalk Morgan after Morgan went into his flat, saw a booty call arrive and leave, then slipped in after that to kill Morgan (for some psychotic, fantasy-related reason, and perhaps he had hoped to have sex with Morgan after their brief chat on the way to their respective homes). It was a long time between 1:30 when they walked home in the same direction together until Morgan was attacked. And media did previously say that Morgan was killed by someone who had been in his bedroom 'moments' before.

[Starting to think again that Morgan may have not been killed by the person he had sex with.

I have thought this from the start too

I wonder if there is anything in that book the he might have circled or wrote some reference, could he have been trying to act out some character out of this book ( sci fi genre) there could be something else within the book such as a letter,etc, which he is taking in for his defence
I know this even reads crazy to me, only guessing

I think he just asked if he could take his book and they said 'sure' and are pretending to be all nice to him so he comes out with all these statements they can use later to stick his butt in jail for ...

0ac43e59-89f9-4b64-adb4-77fc56354a75.jpg

I wonder if there is any evidence of a date-rape drug

Somehow I don't think the explanation is going to simple and logical. This man does not seem like someone who is in touch with reality.

My thoughts:
- If they were hooking up, why would they go back to Morgan's place, being that the accused lives so close, Morgan has a female roommate, who was on a girls night, likely she would be home soon, could have bought other friends home too, house full of girls, not exactly the ideal scenario for a secret hook up. Would be interested to know what the accused living situation was.

- Physical stature of the accused: may have worked in his favour in some ways i.e. he threatens Morgan, Morgan takes a look and thinks 'yeah right mate, you think you can be a hero' and sees him as no threat. He has been drinking, response time is slower. Accused is full of adrenaline and completely detached from reality.

- Was that Saturday night a very typical one for Morgan? His local has lock out at 1:30am. Accused finishes work at similar time. Possible Morgan & he have walked along the same street. Maybe never spoke but that face you recognise.

- Morgan leaving pub then waiting then going home: Maybe a familiar face that he sees at the pub regularly didn't show, so he heads home. Someone mentions to him earlier that they would be in the area at that time, waits for a bit, he realises nothing is open in the area now, not dressed to go anywhere else, goes home.

-It still wouldn’t shock me if there was someone else (female possibly) either involved or on the scene earlier. Not saying that this person is guilty of anything. I just think it is a reasonable explanation about how the accused may have been invited into Morgan’s apartment.

-The accused is walking home from work, upset, talks to Morgan, tells him he is down on his luck. Morgan invites him in for a beer.

Anything could have happened. Eagerly awaiting more details from police.

I strongly believe that police only recently started investigating this man. I wonder if anyone will come forward who saw the accused on that night.

Sorry guys, some of my posts consist of eyebrow raising grammar, or a sentence which I have wrote at least twice in the same para, I try to write down my thoughts asap ( whilst their still in my head) & doing another 47 things at work, so apologies for that & thanks for being able to decipher them

With that said, there are some amazing sleuthers here, whilst we might not always agree with each other or some of the comments, I strongly believe all is said/written with the best intention of solving the crime at hand, most of us write in the same way that we would discuss or talk with our friends during a coffee or dinner, loud & passionate about the topic at hand, all this makes this forum unique and a credit to so many ppl who devote their time to other people

You were spot on fruity! Raymond E Feist it was! (As per Mrs G's link above.)

The Magician was the one I was thinking of! The colours looked familiar. I haven't read it but it's one of my husband's favourites and I always used to look at the cover when I was dusting the bookshelves. I have a cleaning lady to do that awful job now, thank goodness!!!

Has anyone noticed that DJK has nearly NO FRIENDS .. like only a reporter friended him on the completely empty Wattpad site.

Yup. Living in geek-world as I mostly do, I'm finding his lack of online footprints a bit of a mystery. Either he's a lo-tech geek (board gamer/LARP/books/movies) OR he has a persona out there we don't know about, on some venue I haven't found (yet..). Given that he appears to be an avid gamer, I'm thinking the likes of X-box or WoW. My guess is, this guy lived in his own little world, so perhaps he's got a cyber life that is quite different to RL (where he's the anti-Morgan, so to speak).

With the fact his murder victim is diametrically opposite to DJK in every possible way, I'm thinking Morgan was a target long prior to the murder.

The lie about working for the cooking school could have been to excuse his presence while hanging about in line of sight to Morgan's apartment/the coffee shop. (or the owner is covering his *advertiser censored*... that other guy said he worked there, but DJK could have been lying to HIM as well... I am so curious about this).

Does all of this say "stalker" in MY mind? Hells, yes. Having bumped personas with a few online crazies, I can tell you - gamers can be among the most sociopathic and violent-minded narcissists out there. (but we're not ALL crazy, Mrs. G!!!) - their egos are incredibly fragile.

All of this (plus the fact Morgan liked beautiful women/power cars/was an outdoorsy alpha male with a successful RL who could pick and choose his partners) makes me hesitant to chalk this murder up to 'Morgan's secret gay life'.

I think Morgan was stalked for reasons at this stage known only to DJK. I think he was made too drunk or drugged to move a lot, "helped" to bed and then attacked -- as planned. Possibly, he was offered some pot or some other enticement to allow DJK into his place..

Yes, plenty of time was spent there - but doing what? Making Morgan unfit to fight back, it seems to me...

I do think the satchel was a probably a kill-kit. I don't think DJK was hanging about close to Morgan's house at 1.30 am by accident....

(eta: I adore that pic of Arthur Stace writing 'Eternity'. What a great story that is.. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah