GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DK's family are victims here too, but..
I can't understand if they were so close ( as said in the media) how did noone in the house know that he did not work?

No matter how old your kids are & how private their life might be, how did noone know that DK did not work ? noone questioned where his chef? uniforms/workclothes were being washed? or why they are never dirty

Who has a child working somewhere where a parent knows no workmate, boss or has not been to that work place at least once ( unless it is in another country)

Communication makes for a close family, surely his mum or someone close would have noticed discrepancies in DK's stories especially about his going to work.

But at this point we still don't know for sure that he didn't work! MSM have reported that DJK said online that he worked at that cooking school, but the owner denied this.
It could be as someone suggested, a cash deal and therefore denied it, or didn't want the publicity and denied it.
OR maybe he had a job elsewhere and hadn't updated his FB? Maybe he wasn't particularly active on FB?

Or yes he could have been duping his parents?

The ONLY aspect of this case I feel sure about is that Morgan is dead, followed by DJK allegedly stabbed him.

I can't understand if they were so close ( as said in the media) how did noone in the house know that he did not work?

I'm kind of wondering how a guy who still lives at home is eating takeaway practically every meal, to the point where he gets special discounts at the pizza shop for eating there 5 x per week....

Maybe he just didn't spend a lot of time at home, for whatever reason. So maybe that's why they may not have known what he was doing.

If the two were seen in the same places, and were never seen speaking to each other and the police are convinced there's been no prior contact, it could simply be that both were frequenting local businesses at the same time - they were both locals, after all.

Or yah, DJK was following him there, too...

Yes it seems the pair didn't know each other however there's been a couple of conflicting reports about the walk home.

Huxley was seen on security footage walking barefoot from The Oaks Hotel down Military Road towards his Watson Street home, with Kelsall seen following in the same direction "two seconds" later in the early hours of September 8

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

Then there's this one...

No one is seen walking behind or in front of the 31-year-old as he walked along Military Road in the direction of his unit, which is less than 150 metres away.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html#ixzz2hHBuC1tC

And this...

Police allege Daniel Jack Kelsall, 20, struck up a conversation with Mr Huxley as he walked home to his Watson Street unit in the early hours of September

It is believed Mr Huxley allowed the man, whom he had never met, to come into his unit and there were no signs of forced entry.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...with-victim-20131008-2v5kg.html#ixzz2hHBWR3Kj

No matter how old your kids are & how private their life might be, how did noone know that DK did not work ? noone questioned where his chef? uniforms/workclothes were being washed? or why they are never dirty

Who has a child working somewhere where a parent knows no workmate, boss or has not been to that work place at least once ( unless it is in another country)

Communication makes for a close family, surely his mum or someone close would have noticed discrepancies in DK's stories especially about his going to work.

It happens a lot more than you'd think .. kid can't thrive to meet parents expectations, so kid makes up a job and acts as if he / she is leaving for said job every day. There are so many cases where this kind of behaviour has preceded a murder. Casey Anthony kept the pretence up for a couple of years .. even faking emails from her boss and inventing a fake nanny to cover herself for times she took Caylee with her.

Yes absolutely it could, but at this point it's not even been said that ANY sexual activity happened between them.
Sorry, I'm just so on the fence with it all, I can see all the angles and I can't pick one to side with...

All there is to date, from last night's report, is the following...bearing in mind it's a comment by a friend of DJK's mother.

October 10, 2013

A friend of Lynne Kelsall has revealed the distraught mother was told by police that her son and Morgan Huxley had been involved in sexual activity in the lead up to the alleged murder.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

I'm curious about the books he was reading when reports keep saying he sat alone in cafés reading. Was he always reading the same book as he took with him when he was arrested, this May point to an obsession with the story itself. Isn't the character in the book a kitchen boy/apprentice chef as he claims he was in real life? Just a thought...

I'm curious about the books he was reading when reports keep saying he sat alone in cafés reading. Was he always reading the same book as he took with him when he was arrested, this May point to an obsession with the story itself. Isn't the character in the book a kitchen boy/apprentice chef as he claims he was in real life? Just a thought...

THE fantasy novel accused killer Daniel Kelsall clutched as he was arrested details the life of an orphaned kitchen hand, it can be revealed.

The best-selling fantasy story follows the life of Pug, an orphan boy who is made an apprentice magician to the magician master. Of unknown parentage, Pug was abandoned at a monastery near Crydee, a town on the northwest coast of the Kingdom of the Isles

Marleywings, the CCTV thing is pretty confusing, for sure. The guy who owns the Cooking School claims to have seen footage in which Kelsall was closely following Morgan... how'd he see that I wonder, maybe it's footage from cameras around the school (which is close to Morgan's home at the back)?

So maybe those are different cameras, in some there's no-one obviously following, while others show DJK trailing behind Morgan? idk.

Re the comment made by friend of the mother.. it seems a bit circular to me, seeing as she's quoting the mum, who's quoting the cops, who got it from DJK and gods only know if he's telling the truth. Or if it got a bit 'chinese whispers' by the end of it.

All there is to date, from last night's report, is the following...bearing in mind it's a comment by a friend of DJK's mother.

October 10, 2013

A friend of Lynne Kelsall has revealed the distraught mother was told by police that her son and Morgan Huxley had been involved in sexual activity in the lead up to the alleged murder.

Hi Marlywings, where in the article you have linked does it mention the small snippet you have quoted?

I never said anyone asked for anything.

A male gets followed home, overpowered, raped, and murdered, and everyone's convinced he invited his attacker in for hot secret gay sex.

:scared:

Can you see my point?
Anything is possible, but by all accounts the guy was not physically capable of overpowering Mr Huxley. There has certainly been no suggestion of rape anywhere.

Having been stabbed in the neck and back with his pants down the most likely explanation is that he was enjoying himself and was taken by surprise.

If this Kelsall guy was into women he would done it to a woman instead. Kelsall would very probably have enjoyed overpowering and raping the guy but just wasn't physically up to the task. So he had to settle for less because of his physique. ie. establish a relationship first and take him by surprise. It is generally much easier to attack a woman that is all.

Court appearance next Tues 9:30am

I wrote the date and time of DJK's next court appearance in my WS calendar...

I have to keep in mind that that will be 18 hours LATER for me...

I am on PST in the states...

:seeya:

I'm kind of wondering how a guy who still lives at home is eating takeaway practically every meal, to the point where he gets special discounts at the pizza shop for eating there 5 x per week....

Maybe he just didn't spend a lot of time at home, for whatever reason. So maybe that's why they may not have known what he was doing.

The very sparce info I have on restaurant workers is that most of them eat where they work
He seems to have been eating alot of take-away ( not that it matters - but he was meant to be working) also you would think that someone handling food all day would not welcome so much takeaway

Even if he was working on the basis 'cash on hand' he had too much spare time, cash on hand workers usually have more work hrs than the rest as management does not have to pay super, w/comp,etc ( in most cases)

ok, after the first stab, how would MH not react, he would have had to have done something to defend himself in someway or throwing DK to the side, considering MH was physically stronger.

From what I've read there were three stab wounds to the neck. The other blows were to the back but superficial.

I assume he didn't miss him with his first blow.

Anything is possible, but by all accounts the guy was not physically capable of overpowering Mr Huxley. There has certainly been no suggestion of rape anywhere.

Having been stabbed in the neck and back with his pants down the most likely explanation is that he was enjoying himself and was taken by surprise.

If this Kelsall guy was into women he would done it to a woman instead. Kelsall would very probably have enjoyed overpowering and raping the guy but just wasn't physically up to the task. So he had to settle for less because of his physique. ie. establish a relationship first and take him by surprise. It is generally much easier to attack a woman that is all.

^ Morgan may also have had quite a lot to drink, being that he was at a celebration that day and still drinking til 1.30 am..

If DJK was being predatory, seeing Morgan stagger home in bare feet might have been the opportunity he was looking for.

DJk probably -wasn't- drunk, so who knows what was said to Morgan to get him to let DJK into the flat? I can't assume it was a sex thing on Morgan's behalf, there's not enough info to support that.. but in he got.

Morgan could've simply passed out half undressed and been attacked from there. Alcohol can be a powerful sedative, if you have enough of it.. he could have been oblivious at that point.

The power/sex motive on the perp's behalf seems pretty spot on to me, tho.

If the two were seen in the same places, and were never seen speaking to each other and the police are convinced there's been no prior contact, it could simply be that both were frequenting local businesses at the same time - they were both locals, after all.

Or yah, DJK was following him there, too...

This is the same police that went on a hunt for a woman killer,

Interesting, I don't know if it's my vision, but the book DK was holding seemed as if the pages were old, discoloured, he could have got that s/h, or he could have had that for years & carries it around with him in his kit/satchel ( makes sense if he is a nutter)

Hi Marlywings, where in the article you have linked does it mention the small snippet you have quoted?

You know I read that earlier, but it's been updated .. look:

CLEMENTINE CUNEO, CAROLINE MARCUS AND MARK MORRI THE DAILY TELEGRAPH OCTOBER 10, 2013 8:55AM

That article went up last night originally .. looks like it's had an edit or two.

I agree, but if someone says they are a close family then they interact at a much greater level, not that this really has anything to do with this, just the meaning close means just that, & this does not seem as is portrayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper