GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. A problem there, ezender, is that MSM have flubbed quite a lot of details, so I have to wonder if they actually said 'kitchen hand' or 'chef's assistant', you know?

On his FB page, Kelsall had "chef's assistant" at the School listed as his job.

I'm not even sure (if he isn't the one lying) that a chef's 'assistant' would be carrying around a "chef's kit" everywhere, as Kelsall is said to have done (or at least said he was..)

But who knows.. and yeah, that would be weird.

Like everything else in this case. :propeller:

enzeder, Kelsall claimed according to several sources that he was working at the Sydney Cooking School - he even told police this.

But the owner of the school is saying Kelsall never worked there at all.

So that's very weird. Somebody's lying.

And so we don't know where he worked, or even IF he worked.

I would think chances are the accused has been telling a lot of porkies to a lot of people. It seems he's lied to police with his version of the night's activity & they sure aren't believing him.

It is understood police have not accepted Mr Kelsall's version of the night's events

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hWJrFgCD

Also interesting from that latest report...

Homicide detectives have described Huxley as ''popular with the ladies'' and have never suggested he had homosexual tendencies.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hWKaLMRp

Yes, that is interesting. Wonder if there were other activites involved, ones they wanted the toxicology reports for to help determine exactly when the attack happened.

Just speculating .... because they have said they were waiting for toxicology reports.

He drank a lot? :B

Not uncommon for killers to insert themselves into the investigation, either to explain stuff or keep tabs on the police... the former, for Kelsall, I think.

What a dumb move. I hope he gets to 'do'h' in jail for the next 25 years to life.

I think it may look something like this:

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

:D

And yeah -- gotta wonder if it was JR or not. Maybe he was working a bit of truth into his lie.. or it's just a weird coincidence JR woke up/came home (whichever) so soon after the murder..?

This case. It does my head in.

ETA: OOH. Okay - what if Kelsall was still IN the apt when JR staggered out of bed and went in to Morgan..? Agh, idk.

Jumping off your post...

DJK says he saw a female coming into the apartment...

Considering he said his time spent there were for innocuous reasons...

Then he would be walking... Not hopping out windows onto patios to escape..

so this female (JR?) would have passed him as he walked out the door...

and it doesn't look like JR ever said anything about this "passing" in or outside the flat ... or LE would have been "visiting" JDK much sooner than they did...

Not that we can believe much of what DJK says, anyway... :no:

JMO...

Maybe a private cooking class?

Wonder if it was JR he saw coming home. Or it's just a big fat lie (as I think JR was home already as several articles have stated).

BBM

I'm wondering about that as well?. Interesting that DJK told police "he left Huxley's unit sometime before 3am" and JR found MH at 3am. DJK may have still been in the flat somewhere when JR returned home?.

At 3am, Huxley's flatmate found him bleeding to death in his bedroom.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...an-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx12-1226738606127

He told police that he and Huxley engaged in a consensual sexual activity before he left Huxley's unit sometime before 3am.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hVursqwN

LOL, IHNC!!!!!

SA - I dunno if that'd be a standard test for a homicide victim, or they thought Morgan might have been rufied (no defense wounds) or.. whatever.

I would so like to know what that report comes back with..

Maybe a private cooking class?

Wonder if it was JR he saw coming home. Or it's just a big fat lie (as I think JR was home already as several articles have stated).

Hi SouthAussie :) Still trying to catch up. - Has it been established exactly when JR arrived home?. Quote below says JR "got back to the unit shortly before 3am".

Ms Redmond is believed to have been out with friends on the Saturday night and got back to the unit shortly before 3am.

http://www.irishecho.com.au/2013/10/09/man-charged-over-huxley-murder/29249

Hi SouthAussie :) Still trying to catch up. - Has it been established exactly when JR arrived home?. Quote below says JR "got back to the unit shortly before 3am".

Lot of confusion about that too, enzeder.

Some articles (recent ones) say she was home sleeping and was awoken by a noise. Some say she got home around 3 (and made the call to police at 3:01). Many say she was awoken, in fact, without any indication of when she got home.

That's it for me tonight ... :eek:fftobed:

enzeder - this is one of the things with which msm is all over place... Some reports say she was at home during the attack and was woken by a noise, some reports say she got home and shortly after that heard the noise.

The most recent reports seem to all be saying she was at home. But who knows. I wish they'd clear that part of the timeline up more concretely.

What we do know for 100% fact is that JR called 000 at 3.01am, after hearing 'gargling' noises coming from the bedroom Morgan was in.

SA - LOL, I even looked to see if you were here! Popping in and out, idk...! Sleep tight, eh? :)

Thanks SouthAussie and Ausgirl.

That is confusing for sure. :confused:

So JK wasn't a suspect until he rang the Police....
Then who was/were the suspect/s I wonder?
As the Police said, they didn't need any help at one stage ...

SMH Reported MSM 13th October Morgan Huxley's alleged killer was not a prime suspect but all that changed when he made the decision to contact police, sources close to the investigation have told Fairfax Media.
-----
TELEGRAPH ReportedMSM - 26th September Police still have not made any public appeals for information about the murder, indicating they already have a suspect and don’t need help in identifying the killer.

The other suspects may have been the two women mentioned in the latest report.
Source: An Oaks Hotel barmaid said she had been in contact with Huxley the same night but was unable to meet up with him because she was busy with university study.
Another woman who Huxley had been romantically linked with at the time said she had also been in contact with him the same night.

From this report I assumed JR came home at 2.50am
That would tie in with JK allegedly leaving the flat just before 3.00am - it would also tie in with JR's arrival back into the flat - hearing Morgan, finding Morgan, ringing her boyfriend, then ringing 000 at 3.01am. If that is the correct order of happenings.

TELEGRAPH Police have narrowed a time frame of his attack to between 1.30am when he was seen leaving The Oaks Hotel on Military Rd, and 2.50am when his flat mate arrived back at the Watson St unit.

I wonder if all the 'ladies man' talk about Morgan got under Kelsall's skin? It may have been intended to but a woman, but it probably bugged Kelsall a lot more.

An Oaks Hotel barmaid said she had been in contact with Huxley the same night but was unable to meet up with him because she was busy with university study.

Another woman who Huxley had been romantically linked with at the time said she had also been in contact with him the same night.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hXUqfnsz

Does sound like he was out looking for sex though doesn't it?

I believe there is a very good reason for the differing versions of the flatmate's whereabouts at the time of the murder. Police are assembling a brief of evidence, they don't get a second chance to get it right the first time.
All the relevant detail will be in that document.

Re Kelsall, police said he wasn't a prime suspect until he contacted them. They didn't say he wasn't a suspect.
Local business owners have spoken in MSM about being shown still photos of him from cctv, he was on the radar.

As many people continued to speculate about which ''jilted lover'' had killed Huxley, Military Road business owners said they had known for some time that police were gathering evidence against a young, homosexual man.

One bar owner said police had shown still images of Mr Kelsall, captured from security vision taken from Vinnies on Military Road.

Police have reviewed thousands of hours of security footage, including frames that captured a lanky figure running behind Huxley after he left the Oaks Hotel on Military Road about 1.30am.

Mr Kelsall was dressed in chequered pants and a long-sleeved black chef's jacket and carrying a satchel. He caught up with the 31-year-old at a set of traffic lights in front of Thai restaurant Stir Crazy.
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hXc7ojRS

Jumping off your post...

DJK says he saw a female coming into the apartment...

Considering he said his time spent there were for innocuous reasons...

Then he would be walking... Not hopping out windows onto patios to escape..

so this female (JR?) would have passed him as he walked out the door...

and it doesn't look like JR ever said anything about this "passing" in or outside the flat ... or LE would have been "visiting" JDK much sooner than they did...

Not that we can believe much of what DJK says, anyway... :no:

JMO...

Well he would say that wouldn't he, all part of the cunning plan to cover himself if/when forensics show he'd been there and not for a hot Milo on the way home.
The fictitious female he passed as he was leaving was 'the scorned lover' responsible for MH's murder and Mr K was like KRudd, 'here to help' (the police).

Pity he didn't have a Plan B. 'A' isn't up to much.

I wonder if all the 'ladies man' talk about Morgan got under Kelsall's skin? It may have been intended to but a woman, but it probably bugged Kelsall a lot more.

An Oaks Hotel barmaid said she had been in contact with Huxley the same night but was unable to meet up with him because she was busy with university study.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hXUqfnsz

Does sound like he was out looking for sex though doesn't it?

Of course he was looking for sex, all handsome young men are!

But M was looking for sex with women! The type of guy to whom "any hole's a goal" is thankfully fairly rare, most are specific in their sexual preferences. We have seen exactly nothing to suggest that M wasn't 100% straight. In fact quite the opposite, how many women willingly have sex with a promiscuous, bisexual man? Not many. None of the numbers he called that night belonged to men.

Therefore, it doesn't necessarily follow that he suddenly becomes gay when some dweeb starts talking to him at the lights.

We know the dweeb had a knife kit...this is how he overpowered morgan, with a knife to his throat.

Same old story. Rapist follows victim home, overpowers with weapon, something goes wrong, he kills and runs.

:cow:

When you think about it logically, it's surprising it doesn't happen more often, man on man. Men rape and some men are homosexual, it logically follows that some homosexual men rape...so where are all their victims? Probably sobbing in the shower, too afraid to tell anyone.

This guy might've attacked other guys before who haven't reported the crime...just not killed them.

:scared:

Of course he was looking for sex, all handsome young men are!

But M was looking for sex with women.

It doesn't necessarily follow that he suddenly becomes gay when some dweeb starts talking to him at the lights.

We know the dweeb had a knife kit...this is how he overpowered morgan, with a knife to his throat.

Same old story. Rapist follows victim home, overpowers with weapon, something goes wrong, he kills and runs.

:cow:

When you think about it logically, it's surprising it doesn't happen more often, man on man. Men rape and some men are homosexual, it logically follows that some homosexual men rape...so where are all their victims? Probably sobbing in the shower, too afraid to tell anyone.

This guy might've attacked other guys before who haven't reported the crime...just not killed them.

:scared:

He may have been primarily looking for women, but having tried that avenue he was happy to try another .. perhaps sex with a guy was only used when the woman option failed, making him primarily straight, but a bit of a sex addict. Let's not pretend that some men who are basically straight do not have sex with other men purely for the sex. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member