GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he was looking for sex, all handsome young men are!

But M was looking for sex with women.

It doesn't necessarily follow that he suddenly becomes gay when some dweeb starts talking to him at the lights.

We know the dweeb had a knife kit...this is how he overpowered morgan, with a knife to his throat.

Same old story. Rapist follows victim home, overpowers with weapon, something goes wrong, he kills and runs.

:cow:

When you think about it logically, it's surprising it doesn't happen more often, man on man. Men rape and some men are homosexual, it logically follows that some homosexual men rape...so where are all their victims? Probably sobbing in the shower, too afraid to tell anyone.

This guy might've attacked other guys before who haven't reported the crime...just not killed them.

:scared:

There has been nothing reported to suggest that MH was sexually assaulted. It was said there was evidence which suggested he had had sex before the attack.

We don't know any more about the interaction between MH and the accused - the police will know from the autopsy report and forensic evidence.

The accused is charged with murder and larceny, not sexual assault.

Comparing this with a female victim is comparing apples and oranges.

There is an obvious anatomical issue here and I think we should just leave it at that unless any different evidence is forthcoming from investigating police. JMO

Of course he was looking for sex, all handsome young men are!

But M was looking for sex with women! The type of guy to whom "any hole's a goal" is thankfully fairly rare, most are specific in their sexual preferences. We have seen exactly nothing to suggest that M wasn't 100% straight. In fact quite the opposite, how many women willingly have sex with a promiscuous, bisexual man? Not many. None of the numbers he called that night belonged to men.

Therefore, it doesn't necessarily follow that he suddenly becomes gay when some dweeb starts talking to him at the lights.

We know the dweeb had a knife kit...this is how he overpowered morgan, with a knife to his throat.

Same old story. Rapist follows victim home, overpowers with weapon, something goes wrong, he kills and runs.

:cow:

When you think about it logically, it's surprising it doesn't happen more often, man on man. Men rape and some men are homosexual, it logically follows that some homosexual men rape...so where are all their victims? Probably sobbing in the shower, too afraid to tell anyone.

This guy might've attacked other guys before who haven't reported the crime...just not killed them.

:scared:

An hour and a half to rape and kill someone? Our perp may be slow, but I doubt that slow.

Morning troops :)

Just to throw some questions "out there", purely as an exercise in thinking (which has got me in trouble before... ;) ):

Let's just make a couple of presumptions...

What if DJK is NOT guilty of murder? What if what he said is true - we have to look at both sides of every story. So what if he WAS in Morgan's place that night, with Morgan, and they did whatever they did? (We can only guess whether it was sexual or sitting having a beer discussing sci-fi, or whatever). And what if he DID leave as he said he did, just before 3am, and if he DID see a female entering the flat? That could indeed have been the flatmate, JR, or somebody else. But if it was somebody else, then there would have been very little or no time for any situation to develop which resulted in the death of Morgan, and for somebody to escape. So it's easier to assume that it was most likely JR coming home - at about 02:50.

But while DJK has all the features that make him attractive as the perp - lonely nerd, into weird books, possibly a pretend-life, etc etc - we have to look at the possibility that he may be nothing other than just a weird nerdy young gay guy who is on the periphery of it all. Doesn't explain Morgan's blood on his satchel, though. Or his glasses - which suggests that DJK was below Morgan, who was bleeding, assuming that DJK was wearing the glasses at the time. If an arterial bleeder had been pumping upwards, then Morgan would have died much more quickly - I'm still favouring a venous bleed (guessing internal jugular, pending the autopsy report). And venous bleeds don't "pump" or squirt - they dribble, run, or gush downwards, depending on the severity of the injury. But the more severe the injury, the more quickly Morgan would have died - which brings us back to the timeframe...

Given that we don't know the exact time of the stabbings, but that Morgan WAS still alive when JR found him and even when the paramedics arrived, can we work out a sequence of events such as:

JR arrives home and goes to her room (or kitchen, bathroom, wherever - but not Morgan's room).... Then while doing whatever girls do when they get home (makeup removal, shower, whatever), she hears the noises from Morgan's room. Some MSM have said those noises woke her up, others have just said she heard them. And where there has been confusion about whether or not JR was home or just got home, it may well be that both are true. If she arrived home about 2:50, then 10 minutes later found Morgan. I don't recall seeing anywhere that she arrived home and IMMEDIATELY found Morgan - after all, why would she go into Morgan's room upon arriving home?

SO - those lines of reasoning leave a gap in the logic - either DJK is lying and did in fact stab Morgan before leaving the flat at 2:50, with JR finding Morgan about 3am, <modsnip>
One other point - we (and some MSM) have been making the assumption that DJK's satchel contained his "chef's kit". But we don't really know that, although I'm sure the police do. But it may have been just his everyday satchel - I see a lot of folks walking around with those messenger-style satchels over their shoulders - with books, water bottle, laptop or iPad or whatever... Often see them delving into those bags to get out the iPad or Macbook Air (both very slim) at the coffee shop.

And one last thought - if DJK had in fact stabbed Morgan, and had not instantly killed him, then later found out that Morgan had died, WHY did he contact the police? Yes I know about perps inserting themselves into the investigation, but surely, this one was a step too far? Or many steps too far? Surely DJK would have known that he would have been putting himself well and truly into the frame? It doesn't sit well with me, that bit...

Lot of questions remain unanswered, although I'm sure the police know a lot of those answers. :banghead:

So - just random thoughts about some of the features that roll around in my head as not quite adding up. Discuss, debate, and shoot 'em down - but don't shoot the messenger just for putting the thoughts out there ;)

Hi All,

Been keeping an eye on this thread for some time.

Just been a little bit concerned by some comments relating to sociopathy. There's VERY strong empirical evidence that genes play an important role in the development of antisocial behaviour. There are all kinds of complex interactions which influence whether this genetic predisposition results in antisocial behaviour.

Adrian Raine has done some fantastic research in this area - see link to a nice review on this very topic.

http://web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1050H/docs/RaineGenesToBrain.pdf

I don't think there's sufficient evidence available to know whether the accused is a sociopath/psychopath or might have a psychotic illness or something different entirely.

On a final note, Morgan is dead, if he did engage in sexual activity with males, it is very apparent this was not something he wanted to be made public OR there is no truth to the suggestion at all. Either way, put yourself in his shoes and think about how you'd feel about some of the comments being posted here.

In case anyone else is interested, I have been reading up on forensic toxicology.

Something that I didn&#8217;t know is that it includes investigation of the stomach content, as well as blood, urine, hair to see if any toxic substances are present and may have contributed to the death. Things such as when the last meal was consumed can be determined, as well as if the person ingested any toxic substances prior to death.

So, not just about drugs, as I had been mistakenly thinking. Just utilised to gain a more complete picture of exactly when a death (or attack leading to death, as in Morgan&#8217;s case) potentially would have occurred. As well as if any toxic/foreign substances were present, of course.

Many links &#8230; but here is one.
Forensic toxicology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not surprised to hear that he contacted police. Not at all. He would have been absolutely sweating with all of the DNA talk, and he thought he could make a believable story to back up the idea that it was a scorned female lover.

I'm leaning more and more to this being a Grindr hookup gone wrong, but I'm not invested in any particular story. I'm confident that police are looking into all possible scenarios and won't be giving anything to the media unless they want it released.

Interesting that locals knew for weeks (according to msm) that police were investigating a young gay guy but nothing turned up in articles. The police have definitely been using the media to their advantage here, and it did exactly what they wanted it to when DJK called them to explain why his DNA was in the room.

The blood on the spectacles/satchel could have got there by transfer, also.

The blood on the spectacles/satchel could have got there by transfer, also.

Indeed - or by a bit of splashing from the knife as it moved rapidly. Maybe the blood on the satchel and the spectacles was a very tiny amount - and not noticed by DJK? But found by thorough forensic examiners?

Or maybe the satchel was on the floor at the time of the stabbing - I imagine it would be unlikely that the attacker was wearing the satchel at the time. Would have been so easy for Morgan to grab hold of the strap, except we still don't know how he was rendered incapable...

There has been nothing reported to suggest that MH was sexually assaulted. It was said there was evidence which suggested he had had sex before the attack.

We don't know any more about the interaction between MH and the accused - the police will know from the autopsy report and forensic evidence.

The accused is charged with murder and larceny, not sexual assault.

Comparing this with a female victim is comparing apples and oranges.

There is an obvious anatomical issue here and I think we should just leave it at that unless any different evidence is forthcoming from investigating police. JMO

"Anatomical issue"?

And hey, if we can talk about the victim being gay (or wanting male on male sex in any capacity) because he was attacked by a gay man, and possibly hiring male prostitutes, etc, I don't see why we can't speculate that the criminal in the proceedings might have done stuff to Morgan without Morgan's consent. Nothing has been reported about Morgan actually reciprocating any of DJK's hopes or expectations of sex.

It's a theory that makes sense to me as being every bit as feasible as the "Morgan wanted sex with DJK" one.

Rufies would explain no defensive marks, etc. "Evidence of sex" probably = semen - but whose semen?

I'm just not convinced yet either way. But eh, we can speculate.

Doc Watson - just bouncing off SA's post above.. Could there have been a way to tell from the blood evidence that Morgan had been attacked prior to the eleven minutes between JR leaving her ride home and the 000 call?

Hi All,

Just been a little bit concerned by some comments relating to sociopathy. There's VERY strong empirical evidence that genes play an important role in the development of antisocial behaviour. There are all kinds of complex interactions which influence whether this genetic predisposition results in antisocial behaviour.

Adrian Raine has done some fantastic research in this area - see link to a nice review on this very topic.

I don't think there's sufficient evidence available to know whether the accused is a sociopath/psychopath or might have a psychotic illness or something different entirely.

On a final note, Morgan is dead, if he did engage in sexual activity with males, it is very apparent this was not something he wanted to be made public OR there is no truth to the suggestion at all. Either way, put yourself in his shoes and think about how you'd feel about some of the comments being posted here.

Welcome suspicious_one!

:Welcome1:

Glad to have you join us. Guess you've noticed that everyone's opinion is allowed, as long as we're respectful. :wink:

Making a note here. JR has been cleared of any involvement in her flatmate & friend's death. She is not up for discussion as being a suspect in any way. Any posts that go there will be removed.

September 20, 2013

Ms Redmond has also been cleared of any involvement in her flatmate and friend's death, with police confirming her whereabouts before she arrived home.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-stabbing-victim/story-fni0cx12-1226723178917

Please make sure you all read & take note of the following...

Until or unless we hear further, following the latest report released last night, we'll be moving forward & away from discussion/speculation about whether Morgan consented to sex with the accused/invited the accused back for sex/whether he had homosexual tendencies.

Police don't believe the accused's version of events of the night & they also don't believe Morgan had homosexual tendencies. So that is what we'll be rolling with from here onwards.

Please stick to the facts of the case as reported in media & leave any wild speculation out of it

October 13, 2013

It is understood police have not accepted Mr Kelsall's version of the night's events.

Homicide detectives have described Huxley as ''popular with the ladies'' and have never suggested he had homosexual tendencies.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hWKaLMRp

Morning troops :)

Just to throw some questions "out there", purely as an exercise in thinking (which has got me in trouble before... ;) ):

Let's just make a couple of presumptions...

What if DJK is NOT guilty of murder? What if what he said is true - we have to look at both sides of every story. So what if he WAS in Morgan's place that night, with Morgan, and they did whatever they did? (We can only guess whether it was sexual or sitting having a beer discussing sci-fi, or whatever). And what if he DID leave as he said he did, just before 3am, and if he DID see a female entering the flat? That could indeed have been the flatmate, JR, or somebody else. But if it was somebody else, then there would have been very little or no time for any situation to develop which resulted in the death of Morgan, and for somebody to escape. So it's easier to assume that it was most likely JR coming home - at about 02:50.

But while DJK has all the features that make him attractive as the perp - lonely nerd, into weird books, possibly a pretend-life, etc etc - we have to look at the possibility that he may be nothing other than just a weird nerdy young gay guy who is on the periphery of it all. Doesn't explain Morgan's blood on his satchel, though. Or his glasses - which suggests that DJK was below Morgan, who was bleeding, assuming that DJK was wearing the glasses at the time. If an arterial bleeder had been pumping upwards, then Morgan would have died much more quickly - I'm still favouring a venous bleed (guessing internal jugular, pending the autopsy report). And venous bleeds don't "pump" or squirt - they dribble, run, or gush downwards, depending on the severity of the injury. But the more severe the injury, the more quickly Morgan would have died - which brings us back to the timeframe...

Given that we don't know the exact time of the stabbings, but that Morgan WAS still alive when JR found him and even when the paramedics arrived, can we work out a sequence of events such as:

JR arrives home and goes to her room (or kitchen, bathroom, wherever - but not Morgan's room).... Then while doing whatever girls do when they get home (makeup removal, shower, whatever), she hears the noises from Morgan's room. Some MSM have said those noises woke her up, others have just said she heard them. And where there has been confusion about whether or not JR was home or just got home, it may well be that both are true. If she arrived home about 2:50, then 10 minutes later found Morgan. I don't recall seeing anywhere that she arrived home and IMMEDIATELY found Morgan - after all, why would she go into Morgan's room upon arriving home?

SO - those lines of reasoning leave a gap in the logic - either DJK is lying and did in fact stab Morgan before leaving the flat at 2:50, with JR finding Morgan about 3am, OR somebody else (?JR) was somehow involved in Morgan's injuries and JR called 000 while he was still alive. Was that an instant-regret type of call, with the job unfinished? "Oh Gawd, what have I done?" sort of thing?

But if the latter, then why has she remained so resolutely "not a suspect" from the beginning? How and why did the police so decisively rule her out as a suspect from day 1? To do that, the police MUST have known that she was NOT in the flat at the time of the stabbing, and by logical extension, they must have known the time of the stabbing... I can't see any other way that JR could have been so definitely ruled out. Did they have CCTV footage of her arriving home, being dropped off by her boyfriend? With timestamps on it?

Motives? If DJK, then who knows? If JR, then possibly finding that Morgan wasn't who or what she thought he was?

One other point - we (and some MSM) have been making the assumption that DJK's satchel contained his "chef's kit". But we don't really know that, although I'm sure the police do. But it may have been just his everyday satchel - I see a lot of folks walking around with those messenger-style satchels over their shoulders - with books, water bottle, laptop or iPad or whatever... Often see them delving into those bags to get out the iPad or Macbook Air (both very slim) at the coffee shop.

And one last thought - if DJK had in fact stabbed Morgan, and had not instantly killed him, then later found out that Morgan had died, WHY did he contact the police? Yes I know about perps inserting themselves into the investigation, but surely, this one was a step too far? Or many steps too far? Surely DJK would have known that he would have been putting himself well and truly into the frame? It doesn't sit well with me, that bit...

Lot of questions remain unanswered, although I'm sure the police know a lot of those answers. :banghead:

So - just random thoughts about some of the features that roll around in my head as not quite adding up. Discuss, debate, and shoot 'em down - but don't shoot the messenger just for putting the thoughts out there ;)
Since there are so many unanswered questions in this case...

I agree that it is wise to keep thinking outside the box.... And question who the real killer is...

KDJ has been arrested... But it does happen in some cases where the true killer is revealed later as the investigation progresses.. And new evidence is discovered... And/or older evidence is re-analyzed (word?:waitasec:).

and discuss the message... But don't shoot the messenger.. Is very good advice! :)

JMO

The last book of the series of the book that JR carried to jail has a stabbing scene...

One of Feist's most recent novels, Jimmy and the Crawler features the protagonist stabbing a man in the throat with a dagger.

Police have told The Daily Telegraph that they are examining the book because of the similarity between that scene and the way in which Mr Huxley, 31, died.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/10/12/08/44/fantasy-novel-link-to-huxley-death

In my opinion: JR probably contacted LE to tell them he had been there because he left his sperm at the scene. He figured it was only a matter of time before LE looked for a male after DNA comes back. He wanted LE to believe that Morgan was alive when he left.

Just digging a bit more through the little bits of his online life that haven't disappeared and it sounds like he is a pretty big fan of the TV show Supernatural. I've never watched it. Are there violent themes in it? Any recent episodes that had a murder?

Hi All,

:wagon: Suspicious_one! :welcome:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads