GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Clue ... reminder ... don't forget, DJK is in court in 9 1/2 hours from now.

Though it'll probably be less than that by the time you reach here :)

Wowee, you guys have been busy!! Thank YOU all for the pics, maps, and marly for the new thread. :heart:

And more :welcome: 's for the new members!

Brightbird, just bouncing off your comment, re letting people into your house -- I've done this, too, (like you, NOT for sex but just the company) after a boozy night out, because I am (or rather, was back then) a highly social, outgoing person (as was Morgan) and moreso when three sheets to the wind. Really, I am very lucky none of these people were harmful...

I actually know lots of people who've done this. And some who still do (not me, though, after reading up on murders for years, no way..plus I have a kiddo to think about these days).

One of those people WAS murdered many years ago now, come to think of it. By a bunch of Maoris, who killed him by blunt force trauma, we think just for his leather jacket which they stole. He invited them in for a drink... or, probably, a smoke.. and things went pear-shaped from there. I doubt he'd have invited them in if he was sober, he was quite a different person after a few drinks, though, much more friendly.

I can so see DJK spotting Morgan's exit from the pub, pause to get steady for the walk home (fresh air can make you headspin after sitting for drinks.. and Morgan had probably been drinking quite a bit that day on top of the beers at the Oaks) and maybe noting he was a little unsteady..

DJK had probably seen Morgan around - M was a 'fixture' at the Oaks, and DJK seems to have been a daily (multiple times daily) fixture at all the food places which have a direct view into the pub.... as well as likely seeing him around the various shops and cafes, etc.

So he sees Morgan exit the Oaks all boozy and maybe thinking all his wishes have come true, dashes up to chat his way into Morgan's place...

If this little sod can invent a (admittedly very fail) cover story for his presence at the flat, potentially lie through his teeth about where he works, etc, then I see no problem with him sleazing his way into Morgan's place. For sure, hoping for a shag he probably wouldn't have a hope for with a sober (or hey, conscious?) Morgan.

I am less clear with theories about what happened after that - but somehow, Morgan was rendered unable to fight DJK's attack. The little worm killed Morgan and was then sleazy enough to steal from the man lying bleeding to death on the floor.... So no, I don't have a problem thinking this nasty person could attempt sex on a passed-out drunken Morgan, or slip Morgan a rufie in his beer or whatever.

Sorry for the :blahblah: but I do think DJK was a LOT more predatory than he looks. Maybe he counts on that...

I mean -- look at him. Cruising sex sites, carrying on like nothing happened, after stabbing a man to death with such horrific violence.

Makes my skin crawl.

Who know if DJK was prepping for another murder while visiting the dating site?

some guys out there are pretty lucky the perp is behind bars now... And don't even know it... :jail:

JMO

Nyah! Editing posts on me, SA. Now mine don't make sense! :pillowfight:

Anyways - here's hoping for more info tomorrow. I'm off for sleeps. Nightynight!

Hey Clue ... reminder ... don't forget, DJK is in court in 9 1/2 hours from now.

Though it'll probably be less than that by the time you reach here :)

Thanks for the reminder...:seeya:

I can not wait to read about the happenings!

Hope some WSers get into court!!!

:great:

^ Woulda been 4, if you hadn't posted this. :giggle:

Sorry ... changed my post ... didn't want to knock Clue off her morning roll.

But yeah .. I did butt in, and she'll never get her award now!

(Talking bout you Clue :blowkiss: )

Night Ausgirl ....

Sorry ... changed my post ... didn't want to knock Clue off her morning roll.

But yeah .. I did butt in, and she'll never get her award now!

(Talking bout you Clue :blowkiss: )

With our time differential between Australia and the States... I sometimes feel I am playing the Sleuth Game all by myself! :floorlaugh:

Thanks for looking out for me, Mates! :great:

Accused killer Daniel Kelsall was in laneway as Morgan Huxley had his last beer

October 15, 2013

ACCUSED killer Daniel Kelsall was captured on a security camera walking slowly in a laneway with a direct view of where Morgan Huxley was having his last drink, before he was allegedly murdered.

Police have seized surveillance footage which shows Kelsall, 20, hanging around in Grosvenor Lane at Neutral Bay in the early hours of September 8, around the same time Mr Huxley was drinking alone at The Oaks Hotel

A business owner who handed over the footage to police last week said Kelsall, who can be seen on the footage wearing black and white checked pants and a dark-coloured T-shirt, appears to be wandering aimlessly in the laneway

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d-his-last-beer/story-fni0cx12-1226739920271#

October 15, 2013

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Kelsall had already been interviewed by police, days before he contacted them to say he had engaged in sexual activity with Huxley the night of the fatal stabbing.

Police sources said Kelsall was "tagged and released", but earmarked for further questioning, after they initially spoke to him about Mr Huxley's killing

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ad-his-last-beer/story-e6frg6n6-1226739920271

interesting update. Seems we finally have confirmation about his employment.

Daniel Jack Kelsall went about his work as usual when he showed up to clean dishes at the Sydney Cooking School, Neutral Bay, on the afternoon of September 8, his boss, Brett Deverall, said. That was less than 12 hours after Mr Huxley was found dead in his Watson Street unit.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...solutely-normal-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html

From the same link as Parkperp posted.

Daniel Jack Kelsall went about his work as usual when he showed up to clean dishes at the Sydney Cooking School, Neutral Bay, on the afternoon of September 8, his boss, Brett Deverall, said. That was less than 12 hours after Mr Huxley was found dead in his Watson Street unit.

''Absolutely normal as anything, you would not have known a thing,'' Mr Deverall told Fairfax Media. ''He acted as surprised as everyone else … He said he was scared to walk home by himself.''

Mr Deverall said Mr Kelsall suffered from Asperger's syndrome and was a contractor who came into his business to clean after hours.
''We were made fully aware at the time that Jack suffered from Asperger's,'' Mr Deverall said. ''But we found that, as he had no customer interaction, just after-hours cleaning, that it didn't make any difference.''

On the night in question, the kitchen hand allegedly worked at the Military Road cooking school, cleaning up after a private function on Saturday night, finishing at about 1am.

BBM.

Mr Deverall said he was told he could not speak to the media about his connection to Mr Kelsall in the days after his arrest.

''We were advised by police not to talk to anyone about him,'' he said. ''That's why we were unable to discuss Jack."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...l-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html#ixzz2hi4GnIWi

After reading this article it explains why Brett Deverall denied having any knowledge of DJK as an employee. This is just all so sad for everyone concerned.

There is a lot of information about Asperger's syndrome online, it would be easier to just Google it as opposed to me posting the various links.

So he was still hanging around the area at 7.30am on the same day of the murder. :confused:

BBM
October 15, 2013

Less than 90 minutes later, Mr Huxley was found by his flatmate wearing only a T-shirt and suffering from more than a dozen stab wounds.

One local business owner said Mr Kelsall was seen at 7.30am the same day, outside a butcher shop in the Big Bear Shopping Centre on Military Road.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...l-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html#ixzz2hi5ZSuJR

Big Bear Shopping Centre - 116 Military Road, Neutral Bay

Attachments

• 2qta2kp.jpg
    2qta2kp.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 17
So he was still hanging around the area at 7.30am on the same day of the murder. :confused:

BBM
October 15, 2013

Less than 90 minutes later, Mr Huxley was found by his flatmate wearing only a T-shirt and suffering from more than a dozen stab wounds.

One local business owner said Mr Kelsall was seen at 7.30am the same day, outside a butcher shop in the Big Bear Shopping Centre on Military Road.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...l-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html#ixzz2hi5ZSuJR

Big Bear Shopping Centre - 116 Military Road, Neutral Bay

Attachments

• 2qta2kp.jpg
    2qta2kp.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 10
After reading this article it explains why Brett Deverall denied having any knowledge of DJK as an employee. This is just all so sad for everyone concerned.

There is a lot of information about Asperger's syndrome online, it would be easier to just Google it as opposed to me posting the various links.

My ex-fiance and a guy I am dating now both have Asperger's. I have a type. I think the wildest misconception about Asperger's is that those who have it are unable to lie.
Both were unable to harm a fly, unless of course they both lied to me :)

Well the parts of the puzzle are starting to emerge... If it is true that DJK has Asperger's Syndrome (and obviously there are differing degrees), it could explain many of the snippets of information we have be offered by MSM thus far. Obsessions with gaming or perhaps characters/story lines in books. Also the repeat behaviours and habits such as Pizza virtually every day.

A possible/probable lack of empathy.

Again, IF THIS NEW INFORMATION IS CORRECT, I am guessing there's going to be a lot of discussion about DJKs mental health and fitness to be tried. He may well apply for bail on a 'health' basis too:-

Extract from the Mental Health Coordinating Council: NSW Mental Health Rights Manual 2011
4K.2: Fitness to be tried

"At any time after the police charge a person with a criminal offence, questions may be raised as to whether a person is 'fit to be tried' for committing that offence. This is not about the accused person's physical fitness, but rather their mental or intellectual capacity and it will depend on their ability to understand what will happen in the court process, to tell their version of what happened and to tell their legal representatives how they want to be represented. Fitness to be tried may be affected by a range of conditions including: mental illness, intellectual disability or brain damage.

The question of whether or not you are fit to be tried is usually raised when you go before a magistrate in a Local Court in order to be charged with an offence, but it can be raised at any time either by the prosecution or by your lawyers, or even by the Judge. If there is a question about whether or not you are fit to be tried, a special court proceeding will be held before a Judge. This inquiry is only for the purpose of deciding if you are fit to be tried, and will not look into anything else.

The court will conduct this part of the criminal process as an inquiry rather than as an adversarial process. If the Judge decides you are fit to be tried, a normal criminal trial will then take place. If the Judge decides you are not fit to be tried, your may be able to be released from custody on bail and your case will be reviewed by the Mental Health Review Tribunal."

"If you want to be released on bail, you should tell your solicitor before the court hearing so a proper application can be made."

Omg aspergers syndrome ah try sociapath i dont know why they use this term i guess they havent had a relationship with one

Below is a Google map of the intersection of Grosvenor Lane and Ben Boyd Road, where Grosvenor Lane fronts the Oaks Hotel. Apparently MH left the pub via the Ben Boyd Road exit, even though it would have been a somewhat quicker route to leave via the Military Road exit, go across Military Road at the lights and straight into Watson Street. Perhaps it was just a case of the Military Road exit being locked and the Ben Boyd Road doors were the only exit at closing time. It's quite common for pubs. clubs, restaurants etc. to lock one entry near to closing time to better supervise their patron's departure and deny entry to late comers or trouble makers.

Grosvenor-Lane-map.jpg

Was MH aware of DJK standing in Grosvenor Lane waiting for him? Had the two made prior arrangements to meet? I believe this was the case but I do reserve the right to change my mind at any time. I do that at least 10 times a day with this case. :blushing: There are so many if's but's and maybe's
aren't there?

It's highly likely that MH left the pub via this door leading onto Ben Boyd Road.

Grosvenor Lane opposite the Oaks Hotel NB.jpg

Looking from Grosvenor Lane towards the Oaks Hotel's Ben Boyd Road entry/exit.

Grosvenor Lane 2.jpg

Pics from this link.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d-his-last-beer/story-fni0cx12-1226739920271#

Below is a Google map of the intersection of Grosvenor Lane and Ben Boyd Road, where Grosvenor Lane fronts the Oaks Hotel. Apparently MH left the pub via the Ben Boyd Road exit, even though it would have been a somewhat quicker route to leave via the Military Road exit, go across Military Road at the lights and straight into Watson Street. Perhaps it was just a case of the Military Road exit being locked and the Ben Boyd Road doors were the only exit at closing time. It's quite common for pubs. clubs, restaurants etc. to lock one entry near to closing time to better supervise their patron's departure and deny entry to late comers or trouble makers.

View attachment 38096

Was MH aware of DJK standing in Grosvenor Lane waiting for him? Had the two made prior arrangements to meet? I believe this was the case but I do reserve the right to change my mind at any time. I do that at least 10 times a day with this case. :blushing: There are so many if's but's and maybe's
aren't there?

It's highly likely that MH left the pub via this door leading onto Ben Boyd Road.

View attachment 38098

Looking from Grosvenor Lane towards the Oaks Hotel's Ben Boyd Road entry/exit.

View attachment 38097

Pics from this link.

Attachments

• Grosvenor-Lane-map.jpg
    Grosvenor-Lane-map.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 1
  • Grosvenor Lane 2.jpg
    Grosvenor Lane 2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Grosvenor Lane opposite the Oaks Hotel NB.jpg
    Grosvenor Lane opposite the Oaks Hotel NB.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1
It seems DJK was high functioning, if he has Asperger's.

Don't know about OZ, but here it takes a lot to get away with murder due to mental deficiency. Even here, he would then be put in an institute for those with a mental handicap for the rest of his life b/c of the murder.

Hans Reiser is a famous case here. He murdered his wife, tried to represent himself and claim Asperger's. Can't remember his diagnosis though. At any rate, once the jury found him guilty, he took LE to Nina' body that he buried.

IF DJK is diagnosed, it still has a lot of variables, and if this were the U.S., he would never get out of jail or jail institution to murder again.

How does it work there?

I think you're right Makara. The Oaks is a huge pub with lots of separate areas. The other doors might have been locked or it just have been simpler to leave by the nearest exit and walk around to the lights rather than through the pub itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson