GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi WS maaaates! Lovin' the Aussie spirit here tonight!!

Thanks everyone for the maps and local insight.

I've also been thinking about the coincidence/randomness of MH being at the pub that night. I wonder if visiting the pub late at night/early morning on his own was a habit of Morgan's (and barefoot of all things - bit hard to run from someone without shoes). Obviously he wouldn't have been going to an engagement party every weekend, but did he tend to have a late night drink before hitting the sack on a weekend night? This would most definitely support the stalking theory.

If this wasn't typical behaviour for Morgan, it is very coincidental that DJK saw him that night. This makes me think maybe he wasn't stalking Morgan specifically, but rather looking for either a hook up OR something more sinister (if there was any sort of serious premeditation going on).

I'd love to know what DJK's day was like before that night - was he in a good mood/bad mood, had something happened at work/home/online/socially, was he rejected by someone. What made that night different to other nights.

Hi WS maaaates! Lovin' the Aussie spirit here tonight!!
----
I'd love to know what DJK's day was like before that night - was he in a good mood/bad mood, had something happened at work/home/online/socially, was he rejected by someone. What made that night different to other nights.

:australia:

Here ya go maaate...
He should have been in a good mood - ya'd think... :confused:
SMH. Read More...
A Military Road business owner said Mr Kelsall picked up take-away from his restaurant on Saturday night. He said he spoke about how he had been to an EB Games Expo at Sydney Olympic Park that weekend.

I wonder if Police checked to see if his story about going to the Expo was legitimate. Plenty of camera there...

Fly that flag Figtree!! :) :australia: :jumping:

I wonder what his experience of the expo was, if he actually went? He's probably a lot better at interacting with others online than in person - maybe it was overwhelming for him? Or he was expecting to get lucky? Did someone reject him or treat him like he was a bit weird and this set something off in him.

I wonder who Morgan had sexual activity with that night, and why police have said from Day One that it was sexual activity and not sexual assault.

If police are so adamant that Morgan was strictly a ladies man, then was DJK jealous and attacked Morgan for that reason? Or was he in cahoots with someone and killed him for them? Who did Morgan have sex with? And when?

Sat by himself at the pub, drank a couple of beers, hung around outside for a bit, walked in the direction of home with DJK. The only times I can see available for the activity was from 12:30-1:00 and from 1:30-2:50ish.

I think something to do with that is the key to this crime.

"In what they say may have been a "booty call" gone wrong, investigators have revealed Mr Huxley had taken part in sexual activity shortly before being stabbed 28 times.

A forensic investigation of the bedroom where the Neutral Bay businessman was found bleeding to death has uncovered evidence of sexual activity."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ty-call8217-link/story-fni0cx12-1226724417519

The expo was actually from Oct 4-6 IIRC, not the weekend of the murder. So, just before his arrest.

Makes me wonder if he spent any of Morgan's money there...

I wonder who Morgan had sexual activity with that night, and why police have said from Day One that it was sexual activity and not sexual assault.

If police are so adamant that Morgan was strictly a ladies man, then was DJK jealous and attacked Morgan for that reason? Or was he in cahoots with someone and killed him for them? Who did Morgan have sex with? And when?

Sat by himself at the pub, drank a couple of beers, hung around outside for a bit, walked in the direction of home with DJK. The only times I can see available for the activity was from 12:30-1:00 and from 1:30-2:50ish.

I think something to do with that is the key to this crime.

"In what they say may have been a "booty call" gone wrong, investigators have revealed Mr Huxley had taken part in sexual activity shortly before being stabbed 28 times.

A forensic investigation of the bedroom where the Neutral Bay businessman was found bleeding to death has uncovered evidence of sexual activity."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ty-call8217-link/story-fni0cx12-1226724417519

There is an MSM Police Quote from the Daily Telegraph dated 10th Oct which says who they think MH was (allegedly) involved with.
It is at the link below:
NINEMSN via The Telegraph - 10th Oct -LINK

@AusGirl:
The expo was actually from Oct 4-6 IIRC, not the weekend of the murder. So, just before his arrest.

Thanks Ausgirl - yes, you're right - :tyou: for the clarification.

@SouthAussie:
OOps! Sorry for my mixup SouthAusie :ohdear:
DJK's arrest was on the Tuesday the 8th of October at 9.30 am - and the Games Expo was on the Fri Sat Sun (4th-6th Oct).

I dunno - third hand info can get a bit like the whisper game.. police told mother, mother told friend, friend told msm (which have proven so reliable, let's not question them).

I think 'who' and 'when' are not necessarily answered "DJK" and "right before the murder" in the sense of it being consensual. Plus..

Why would the cops be looking for women at all (at least for the first week or so)?

How do cops tell with the naked eye alone how old semen stains are, or whose dna is in them, exactly? Morgan could've had a girl over Fri. night, had sex the morning /lunchtime on the day he died and then gone off to the party, leaving plenty of evidence of sex in his room.

At the time that quote was given, they had not even taken DJK's dna sample, so how could they know what dna belonged to whom?

Coulda been plenty of sex happening in that room, right before the murder - but too, it might not have had anything to do with Morgan and a lot more to do with DJK and a lonely, spanked monkey.

We just don't know, aside from clearly problematic msm snippets.

Unless he went back out of the lane and on to Military Rd from Young St. Then he would be seen running up Military towards the Oaks (possibly captured on Vinnie's security cameras) - this is of course about 100 metres as well (as it's the same length as the lane). Maybe he decided to approach from Military Rd to avoid people in the bar seeing him as they would if he came out of the lane.

I also wanted to reiterate DJK could not have seen MH in the Oaks from Military Rd. You cant see in to the Oaks from Military Rd - only by walking about 10m down Ben Boyd Rd which DJK had no reason to do - it is in the opposite direction of his house. DJK was working on the other side of Military Rd - he had no way of seeing in to the Oaks - which is why I think he may have seen MH arriving at the pub when MH walked down Military Rd at 1pm which is the same time DJK left work on Military Rd.

BBM

I think that's very possible.

Map showing 100 m from Vinnie's to Military Road/Ben Boyd Road intersection
http://goo.gl/maps/PPK0j

One bar owner said police had shown still images of Mr Kelsall, captured from security vision taken from Vinnies on Military Road.

Police have reviewed thousands of hours of security footage, including frames that captured a lanky figure running behind Huxley after he left the Oaks Hotel on Military Road about 1.30am.

Mr Kelsall was dressed in chequered pants and a long-sleeved black chef's jacket and carrying a satchel. He caught up with the 31-year-old at a set of traffic lights in front of Thai restaurant Stir Crazy.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2iDs23jPT

As Morgan Huxley took what would be his final steps, a figure walks 100 metres behind him. A man dressed in chequered pants and a long-sleeved black chef's jacket starts to quicken his pace.

When he reaches the Oaks Hotel on Military Road in Neutral Bay, he breaks into a jog. Then he runs. The ginger-haired man is carrying a satchel over his shoulder and catches up to Huxley, who is waiting at a set of traffic lights.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...pped-sydney-20131011-2vcva.html#ixzz2i6jLooD4

How do we know if cops were really looking for a woman either, like they may lie to reporters who get facts wrong when they write the stories or presume many things?

And I guess it depends how each person individually interprets "had taken part in sexual activity" and "shortly before being stabbed".

This is true. I actually don't know how to interpret it.

Mainly as I don't know what that evidence was, or how they could tell who participated in what and precisely when, just by looking at it. (Morgan having a condom on was a great call, if indeed the evidence was that plain. Wish we knew for sure.)

I also don't know how they could state to msm that this evidence exists, yet they don't support the theory that Morgan had gay tendencies.. it really could fall either way at this stage, in my mind, depending what the facts turn out to be.

Msm reporting porkies and unfacts on a fairly regular basis hasn't helped. It's been really frustrating, though I can see the reasoning for some of it (police misdirection).

I dunno - third hand info can get a bit like the whisper game.. police told mother, mother told friend, friend told msm (which have proven so reliable, let's not question them).

I think 'who' and 'when' are not necessarily answered "DJK" and "right before the murder" in the sense of it being consensual. Plus..

Why would the cops be looking for women at all (at least for the first week or so)?

How do cops tell with the naked eye alone how old semen stains are, or whose dna is in them, exactly? Morgan could've had a girl over Fri. night, had sex the morning /lunchtime on the day he died and then gone off to the party, leaving plenty of evidence of sex in his room.

At the time that quote was given, they had not even taken DJK's dna sample, so how could they know what dna belonged to whom?

Coulda been plenty of sex happening in that room, right before the murder - but too, it might not have had anything to do with Morgan and a lot more to do with DJK and a lonely, spanked monkey.
We just don't know, aside from clearly problematic msm snippets.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You are one funny Sleuther, Ausgirl!!! :silly:

Oh Ausgirl, thank goodness you're here! Got confused on the dates.

This is true. I actually don't know how to interpret it.

Mainly as I don't know what that evidence was, or how they could tell who participated in what and precisely when, just by looking at it. (Morgan having a condom on was a great call, if indeed the evidence was that plain. Wish we knew for sure.)

I also don't know how they could state to msm that this evidence exists, yet they don't support the theory that Morgan had gay tendencies.. it really could fall either way at this stage, in my mind, depending what the facts turn out to be.

Msm reporting porkies and unfacts on a fairly regular basis hasn't helped. It's been really frustrating, though I can see the reasoning for some of it (police misdirection).

Did the police actually say that they don't believe Morgan had gay tendencies? I recall the article as saying something like police have never suggested Morgan had gay tendencies. IOW, the reporter threw their own 'observation' in because it is an obvious question that arises with the police previously saying there was evidence of sexual activity. But there is a difference between the police never saying anything, or specifically stating that they don't support a theory.

I don't know which article that was from and that's just my recollection. I'll look later unless someone else has it handy and link it. I may be wrong.

Did the police actually say that they don't believe Morgan had gay tendencies? I recall the article as saying something like police have never suggested Morgan had gay tendencies. IOW, the reporter threw their own 'observation' in because it is an obvious question that arises with the police previously saying there was evidence of sexual activity. But there is a difference between the police never saying anything, or specifically stating that they don't support a theory.

I don't know which article that was from and that's just my recollection. I'll look later unless someone else has it handy and link it. I may be wrong.

You're quite right - it was "don't believe his version of events" and "never suggested homosexual tendencies". Marly's linked that article several times now.. sorry, that was me getting it backwards.

And, as with everything else, this can all be interpreted in several very different ways. :sigh:

Not believing DJK version of events could've been that DJK said he'd left MH alive and unharmed. By this stage they'd traces of MH's blood on DJK's satchel and glasses so they knew he wasn't telling the truth. Or it could be his whole story.

Also, the news reports originally said that it was MH's level of adrenalin which suggested he was killed during or just after sexual activity (they may of course have other evidence as well). But someone has suggested adrenalin could've been from being attacked.

I think they were originally looking for a woman as they thought it was a booty call gone wrong (due to evidence of sexual activity) and MH had a lot of female sexual partners at the time (there was his girlfriend and the two women he contacted on the day and they were looking in to 14 different women in total). They probably don't have evidence of MH having gay tendencies.

The police say they only became suspicious of DJK (even though at this stage they knew he'd run after him as they'd identified him from the CCTV and interviewed him) when DJK called in to say they'd been consensual sex between them that night.

On another note entirely about misinformation from the police, I was speaking to a friend today who's experienced with police reports to the press etc and she said the police will cover up certain facts to the public for the dignity of the family. For example, if someone was to die in a brothel or by auto asphyxiation. She also said when attacked he would have been in shock and getting stabbed in the neck is very debilitating - hence the not fighting back. And we both think the taking of the wallet feels like an after thought on the way out (if this is what larceny charge refers to).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99
Back