GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me, for a 31 yo man drunk or sober to invite another man to his home after midnight following a just a quick chat on the street implausible.

One may invite someone to their place after a whole day of drinking and partying together, but not after only bumping them on the street 1:30 am...

Facts are the accused is not charged with sexual assault, both the accused, and the police are talking about a sexual activity taken place, there is no forced entry, everything was confined to the deceased' bedroom, and the deceased was not fully dressed when he was found. It is also obvious that the deceased was not in a monogamous relationship.

It is not difficult to imagine a conflict arising between a drunken man and a concrete thinking man during and or after a deal of some encounter of sexual nature.

It is not clear if they new each other, if they spent anytime together, how the accused left the crime scene potentially covered in blood, how the accused was tagged by the police but not a prime suspect although the accused was the last person seen together with the deceased on CCTV before the deceased was found.

As with the schools owners changing story, quite a few bits and pieces will change in the coming days, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thank you dcohenist. I really enjoy your posts (even though there's only been two so far!!). Very well thought out and really good points. :eek:

To me, for a 31 yo man drunk or sober to invite another man to his home after midnight following a just a quick chat on the street implausible.

One may invite someone to their place after a whole day of drinking and partying together, but not after only bumping them on the street 1:30 am...

Facts are the accused is not charged with sexual assault, both the accused, and the police are talking about a sexual activity taken place, there is no forced entry, everything was confined to the deceased' bedroom, and the deceased was not fully dressed when he was found. It is also obvious that the deceased was not in a monogamous relationship.

It is not difficult to imagine a conflict arising between a drunken man and a concrete thinking man during and or after a deal of some encounter of sexual nature.

It is not clear if they new each other, if they spent anytime together, how the accused left the crime scene potentially covered in blood, how the accused was tagged by the police but not a prime suspect although the accused was the last person seen together with the deceased on CCTV before the deceased was found.

As with the schools owners changing story, quite a few bits and pieces will change in the coming days, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes ... because more details are emerging does not mean the original details have gone away ... sexual activity, confined to the bedroom, Morgan pacing back and forth on the pavement, Morgan calling two friends for late-night company that night without success, Morgan being found with just a tshirt on.

The additional details will help paint the picture of how and when, but do not alter the original salient facts IMO.

I really think that there is a high probability that any conflict arose over money ... who 'owed' it to who ... and who didn't feel that way so it was taken, using violence. Morgan may have just laughed and said 'get out of here mate' and laid down to sleep, DJK probably seemed very meek and harmless, then Morgan was caught completely off-guard and unable to do a thing about it once the weapon entered his neck.

There's been countless crimes where all the blood and violence have been confined to a single bedroom of a house. Including crimes where the victim was not fully dressed.

This in no way means that every victim was having consensual sex with their assailant.

Among the salient facts that are known are that Morgan had been at a party all day and was still drinking at 1.30 am. It really, really, is not unfeasible in my mind for a guy to accept an offer of more booze, drinking company or a bit of choof from a guy he knows or kind-of-knows from around town. No-one can tell me that hasn't happened, in the history of Australia. Mainly as I know plenty of people who've done so, including myself.

That DJK appears so harmless that his arrest utterly shocked people also might have contributed. Maybe Morgan thought, what would be the harm? He seems like a nice enough kind of guy...

Who maybe didn't let himself out while Morgan staggered off off to bed. We don't even know what DNA was found, or whose...

Just sayin'. I don't immediately see sex for payment gone wrong here. Especially with police looking at DJK's behaviour prior to the attack as stalking/predatory. And it does seem a bit weird, to me.

True Ausgirl ... but I think it speaks volumes that there is no charge for sexual assault, and that money is the single count of larceny (as far as we know from MSM).

Maybe they just cannot prove that Morgan was assaulted, so went with what they could prove immediately and without a lot of doubt.

There's no mention -whatsover- anywhere that any of the DNA in the room belonged to DJK or IF it was there, where exactly it was.

To me, that'd be the kind of proof that'd tip me to the hook-up theory. Which I'd be happy to go along with, if there was more to go on. Until then, I'll roll with what the police apparently believe (and I believe they'd have investigated this angle pretty thoroughly at this point) - that Morgan wasn't into guys, and DJK is a liar.

Maybe they just cannot prove that Morgan was assaulted, so went with what they could prove immediately and without a lot of doubt.

There's no mention -whatsover- anywhere that any of the DNA in the room belonged to DJK or IF it was there, where exactly it was.

To me, that'd be the kind of proof that'd tip me to the hook-up theory. Which I'd be happy to go along with, if there was more to go on. Until then, I'll roll with what the police apparently believe (and I believe they'd have investigated this angle pretty thoroughly at this point) - that Morgan wasn't into guys, and DJK is a liar.

I think police may have had some idea there was possibly male DNA in the room otherwise there'd be no reason for them to call up any males for a DNA test.

September 24, 2013

Police would not reveal yesterday how many men or women had been asked to voluntarily provide a DNA sample which would then rule them in or out of the high-profile murder investigation.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-dna-murder-slue/story-fni0cszg-1226725564135

DJK and MH, at the very least, probably knew each other by sight; MH a regular at the Oaks Hotel and DJK frequently hanging around the cluster of shops opposite the hotel. The Sydney Cooking School is just across the road from the Oaks Hotel and MH also drank coffee at the Chef and Barista which shares the same address as the cooking school - 73 Military Rd, Neutral Bay.

Huxley also drank coffee at the Chef and Barista, the business that shared the same premises at Sydney Cooking School, where Mr Kelsall said he worked as a chef's assistant.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hn86fPVH

Photo of Sydney Cooking School
http://www.notquitenigella.com/2011/02/06/chocolate-class-at-the-sydney-cooking-school-neutral-bay/

Attachments

• Sydney-Cooking-School.jpg
    Sydney-Cooking-School.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 28

A reminder to everyone...the bolded above is what we are all rolling with...

Please keep the following in mind...

October 13, 2013

It is understood police have not accepted Mr Kelsall's version of the night's events.

Homicide detectives have described Huxley as ''popular with the ladies'' and have never suggested he had homosexual tendencies.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...sources-say-20131012-2vf60.html#ixzz2hWKaLMRp[/QUOTE]

As per my previous post stating 'a 2008 review found that an overwhelming number of reported violent criminals with AS had coexisting psychiatric disorders such as schizoaffective disorder', it appears that symptoms of schizoaffective disorder can include:

apathy, increased social and sexual activity, rapid thoughts and speech, reduced need for sleep, risky behaviours, impulsive behaviours, and quick changes between mood states such as happiness to anger

Symptoms of the disorder usually begin in early adulthood.

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder
http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Schizoaffective_disorder

You know.. this thread sometimes makes me wonder how I possibly have lived as long as I have. I've done some well-intentioned but extremely dumbass things, in my time.. :facepalm:

You know.. this thread sometimes makes me wonder how I possibly have lived as long as I have. I've done some well-intentioned but extremely dumbass things, in my time.. :facepalm:

That would have to rank as the quote of the week for me - maybe even the month :) :floorlaugh:

DJK and MH, at the very least, probably knew each other by sight; MH a regular at the Oaks Hotel and DJK frequently hanging around the cluster of shops opposite the hotel. The Sydney Cooking School is just across the road from the Oaks Hotel and MH also drank coffee at the Chef and Barista which shares the same address as the cooking school - 73 Military Rd, Neutral Bay.

Photo of Sydney Cooking School
http://www.notquitenigella.com/2011/02/06/chocolate-class-at-the-sydney-cooking-school-neutral-bay/

I notice that the cooking school has an internet flag in front. I wonder if that is also the internet cafe that Morgan visited?

No .. just answered my own question. The internet cafe is next door to the cooking school.

"Next door at the Internet and Convenience store, the shop owner said Kelsall would come in every day or two, wearing a chef's apron, to buy bottles of iced tea, while Huxley came in about once a week to use the internet, sometimes accompanied by a woman."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

I notice that the cooking school has an internet flag in front. I wonder if that is also the internet cafe that Morgan visited?

No .. just answered my own question. The internet cafe is next door to the cooking school.

"Next door at the Internet and Convenience store, the shop owner said Kelsall would come in every day or two, wearing a chef's apron, to buy bottles of iced tea, while Huxley came in about once a week to use the internet, sometimes accompanied by a woman."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

The Internet Cafe is right next door to the cooking School School at 71 Military Rd.

Image: Cooking School and Internet and Convenience store
http://www.news.com.au/national-new...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fnii5s3x-1226736458021

Attachments

• Internet Cafe.jpg
    Internet Cafe.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 24
The Asperger's development is very interesting. I know for a fact that Asperger's does not necessarily denote low intellect, in fact quite the opposite. Its crazy how much our theories have changed with the new info to date!

IMHO DK had been admiring MH from afar for some time. I (now) don't believe it was a pre-arranged hook up, despite thinking that before, because that would not make sense.

We know now that a bar maid from the Oaks and another woman said they had been in contact with MH the same night, and I presume that was why MH was having a beer at the Oaks, in the hope of a visit from his friend after she knocked off work.

It seems more likely that the lurking DK saw MH outside the pub, and opportunistically took his chance. I'm intrigued to know how many pairs of chef pants he had too.

True Ausgirl ... but I think it speaks volumes that there is no charge for sexual assault, and that money is the single count of larceny (as far as we know from MSM).

Correct, there are only two charges, one brought by the Queen - the murder charge, the other by NSW Police - the larceny (stealing) charge. Each has its' own case number, both will be back in court on 14 January.

The clinical evidence in a hetero man who was the victim of gay rape would be obvious to blind Freddy. JMO

Date Time Listing Type Jurisdiction Court Presiding Officer Location Court Room Case Title/Party Case Number

15 Oct 09:30 Mention (Other) Criminal Local Local Court Magistrate Mabbutt Central Court 1 Central NSW Police v Daniel Jack KELSALL 201300306494
15 Oct 09:30 Mention (Police) Criminal Local Local Court Magistrate Mabbutt Central Court 1 Central R v DANIEL JACK KELSALL 201300302108

http://searchcourtlists.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scm/search

They haven't taken DJK's DNA yet, well not up until lunchtime today anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back