GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, ok unrelated but, came across this on the net, when I searched the names Jack Kelsall and Morgan Huxley in the same line.
Think this happened this april sometime.
There was a murder that took place by a Jack Huxley, apparently after this guy watched violent *advertiser censored* prior, He’s admitted it as a sexually motivated sex attack. This then 20yr old killed his step grandmother with kitchen knives to the neck , 28 stab wounds, stole money credit cards etc. He sexually assaulted her and then murdered her with “massive ferocity” after either being “frustrated at unsatisfactory sex” or because he was “disgusted” by what he done.
Such similarity in someways. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jack-huxley-young-man-searched-2332345
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-24375497
Spooky to say the least

Just trying to figure this out - when did they actually seize DJK's satchel and glasses?. Was it after he contacted them to say he'd been with MH?

BBM - October 15, 2013

"Homicide detectives interviewed Mr Kelsall at North Sydney police station about two weeks after Mr Huxley's death, later seizing his satchel and glasses for forensic testing.

Mr Deverall said that Mr Kelsall had to wear prescription sunglasses inside for the next two weeks because his glasses had been seized."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...l-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html#ixzz2htIDNyzZ

So they interviewed DJK around the 22nd September, and he was wearing his prescription sunglasses from around the 1st October ... if Mr Deverall has his timelines right - could he have been wearing his prescription sunglasses for closer to three weeks (following the interview)?

I don't think we know when DJK rang the police with further info. I don't believe it was reported until his arrest, but certainly could have happened significantly earlier.

His parents must have known something was up IMO.

So they interviewed DJK around the 22nd September, and he was wearing his prescription sunglasses from around the 1st October ... if Mr Deverall has his timelines right - could he have been wearing his prescription sunglasses for closer to three weeks (following the interview)?

His parents must have known something was up IMO.

Still trying to work it out SouthAussie - does it mean that DJK was wearing his prescription sunglasses at work for the two weeks prior to his arrest?.

Still trying to work it out SouthAussie - does it mean that DJK was wearing his prescription sunglasses at work for the two weeks prior to his arrest?.

I guess it could mean for the two weeks after the interview, and then he got new glasses - because he had regular glasses on when he was arrested (before they blurred all his images).

Plus, police would hold the original glasses as evidence, so he'd need new ones.

Wonder if he was interviewed at work ... sans lawyer?

Two things have puzzled me. One was how/why did MH not defend himself and then I found this comment in http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/in...va-morgan-huxley/story-fnii5s3y-1226724096453

Associate Professor of Criminology at Queensland's Bond University, Dr Wayne Petherick, said the description of the injuries sustained by Mr Huxley indicated his killing was "very deliberate and very angry".
He said three stab wounds in the neck indicates a victim was either lying down or sitting when they were lunged at.
"Three in the same location on the body is a very fast attacked. He's been stabbed a third time before he's even registered what's happening," Dr Petherick said.

And I also couldn't work out if JR was home or not when she discovered MH but the same article says:
She had just arrived home from a girls night, and soon after walking in the front door of the unit, she told police she was startled by a "gargling" sound and an agonising moan coming from Mr Huxley's room

The timing in the court records indicate the timeframe is very tight between DJK leaving and JR returning home.

I'm now unsure of premeditation due to the new information about DJK hanging in Grosvenor Lane. Was DJK waiting in the lane because he didn't want to be early for an arranged meeting, or was he getting the courage to approach, or did he not want to be seen by the staff at the Oaks if he met up outside Crust or inside the pub? MH seen pacing outside Crust always suggested to me a pre arranged meeting, but I am unsure why DJK was waiting in the lane. Maybe he recognised MH on approach from the coffee shop.

I think DJK's motivation was rejection - hence the anger of the attack. It also ties in with the "Lamant" fanfiction page - if that is his (the spelling is not great like his twitter).

I guess it could mean for the two weeks after the interview, and then he got new glasses - because he had regular glasses on when he was arrested (before they blurred all his images).

Plus, police would hold the original glasses as evidence, so he'd need new ones.

Wonder if he was interviewed at work ... sans lawyer?

Thanks SouthAussie - I didn't see the video/photos before his face was blurred out. They obviously had his glasses for a while before he was arrested. Why did it take so long to arrest him I wonder?.

It will also be alleged that blood was found on a pair of Mr Kelsall's prescription glasses which were found by police.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...-police-say-20131008-2v6e5.html#ixzz2htf1bTQW

MH wasn't pacing outside Crust -- he stood for a few minutes outside the pub, -opposite- Crust (ie, on the corner of the Oaks, I believe this was just godawful phrasing). Maybe he had the spinnies from drinking...

Meanwhile, DJK is pacing up and down the lane there, with a real good view of the pub's exits.

<modsnip>

Makes no sense to me.

I think DJK had maybe eyeballed Morgan before, saw him looking a bit legless that night and took his opportunity to try one on. And yeah. It did not go as he had no doubt fantasised. For goodness knows how long before he actually got into Morgan's home..

MH wasn't pacing outside Crust -- he stood for a few minutes outside the pub, -opposite- Crust (ie, on the corner of the Oaks, I believe this was just godawful phrasing). Maybe he had the spinnies from drinking...

Meanwhile, DJK is pacing up and down the lane there, with a real good view of the pub's exits.

<modsnip>

Makes no sense to me.

I think DJK had maybe eyeballed Morgan before, saw him looking a bit legless that night and took his opportunity to try one on. And yeah. It did not go as he had no doubt fantasised. For goodness knows how long before he actually got into Morgan's home..

BBM

I have been wondering that exact same thing myself.

ETA - I'm beginning to think now that DJK was 'on the prowl' that morning. imo - This photo gives me the creeps.

"A photograph taken on Grosvenor Lane opposite The Oaks Hotel at Neutral Bay / Picture Cameron Richardson"

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...ad-his-last-beer/story-fncynjr2-1226740073164

Attachments

• Grosvenor La.jpg
    Grosvenor La.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 31
Thanks SouthAussie - I didn't see the video/photos before his face was blurred out. They obviously had his glasses for a while before he was arrested. Why did it take so long to arrest him I wonder?.

I'm also wondering why it took it them several weeks to get a court order for his DNA, when he was clearly a suspect, and they were getting dna swabs from other people.. Surely they could've rushed the order through, seeing as it was a pretty heinous murder. Just seems all really odd, to me.

Two things have puzzled me. One was how/why did MH not defend himself and then I found this comment in http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/in...va-morgan-huxley/story-fnii5s3y-1226724096453

Associate Professor of Criminology at Queensland's Bond University, Dr Wayne Petherick, said the description of the injuries sustained by Mr Huxley indicated his killing was "very deliberate and very angry".
He said three stab wounds in the neck indicates a victim was either lying down or sitting when they were lunged at.
"Three in the same location on the body is a very fast attacked. He's been stabbed a third time before he's even registered what's happening," Dr Petherick said.

I'm going to have to be careful how I word this ...
What if DJK was the one sitting down on the side of the bed and MH was in front of him (for example in a position where he was between legs and untying shoe laces) - and MH was attacked in that position.
It would make sense of the attack:
- For the attacked (MH) to be taken by complete surprise -
- For the attacker to have access directly to the neck and the spine which could render MH paralyzed when stabbed and the upper back on one side
- the stabs would be made with some force as the attacker would be 'over' the body and MH would be (as was reported) lying on the floor in a pool of blood up against the bed base.
It could also explain the reason there was no defense from MH.
It would also allow the attacker to be fairly free of injury.
It would explain the amount of force used in quick succession.
This does not insinuate that sex actually took place either.

BBM

I have been wondering that exact same thing myself.

ETA - I'm beginning to think now that DJK was 'on the prowl' that morning. imo - This photo gives me the creeps.

"A photograph taken on Grosvenor Lane opposite The Oaks Hotel at Neutral Bay / Picture Cameron Richardson"

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...ad-his-last-beer/story-fncynjr2-1226740073164

While I'm not putting it past him at all - I am not sure about 'on the prowl' as opposed to DJK just happening across a glimpse of Morgan either in the pub, or making his way outside.

This is why I'm dying to know exactly when he got to Grosvenor Lane...

Sorry, just catching up on comments -- regarding DJK's job (and sorry no links, it's late and I can't be bothered. :B They're back there in the thread somewhere) his boss said he was a kitchenhand or something, and didn't have to wear that chef's getup but chose to.. and something about DJK always wanting to be a chef, IIRC. Then we have him carting his "chef's kit" about.

I think this suggests quite a lot as to where his head was at, generally speaking.

Fig Tree - weren't most of the wounds on Morgan's back? IIRC they were.. though I'm a bit suss on anything msm has to say on this case lately. LOL.

While I'm not putting it past him at all - I am not sure about 'on the prowl' as opposed to DJK just happening across a glimpse of Morgan either in the pub, or making his way outside.

This is why I'm dying to know exactly when he got to Grosvenor Lane...

Sorry, just catching up on comments -- regarding DJK's job (and sorry no links, it's late and I can't be bothered. :B They're back there in the thread somewhere) his boss said he was a kitchenhand or something, and didn't have to wear that chef's getup but chose to.. and something about DJK always wanting to be a chef, IIRC. Then we have him carting his "chef's kit" about.

I think this suggests quite a lot as to where his head was at, generally speaking.

Fig Tree - weren't most of the wounds on Morgan's back? IIRC they were.. though I'm a bit suss on anything msm has to say on this case lately. LOL.

BBM

Here you go :)

''He was obsessed with being a chef's apprentice and always turned up wearing chef's pants,'' Mr Deverall said.

''He didn't need to. He could have done it in his trackies. We found him very docile and slow. And quiet. Could hardly get a word out of him.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stabbing-...l-says-boss-20131014-2vix7.html#ixzz2htp5HNte

Yes exactly - and to one side. You would have to imagine the scenario to see how very possible this is.
I would also like to know if DJK is left or right handed.

A couple of random thoughts/questions/etc...

<modsnip>

I, too, am very puzzled why the LE did not have DJK's DNA sample prior to the court hearing on Tuesday? seems they had plenty of evidence to do so prior to the time DJK was arrested...

But... I admit... I am certainly no expert...

JMO...

Fig Tree - I'm so using "untying his shoelaces" as a euphemism for oral sex from now on.

I'm having a gigglefit.

And I also couldn't work out if JR was home or not when she discovered MH but the same article says:
She had just arrived home from a girls night, and soon after walking in the front door of the unit, she told police she was startled by a "gargling" sound and an agonising moan coming from Mr Huxley's room

The timing in the court records indicate the timeframe is very tight between DJK leaving and JR returning home.

I'm now unsure of premeditation due to the new information about DJK hanging in Grosvenor Lane. Was DJK waiting in the lane because he didn't want to be early for an arranged meeting, or was he getting the courage to approach, or did he not want to be seen by the staff at the Oaks if he met up outside Crust or inside the pub? MH seen pacing outside Crust always suggested to me a pre arranged meeting, but I am unsure why DJK was waiting in the lane. Maybe he recognised MH on approach from the coffee shop.

I think DJK's motivation was rejection - hence the anger of the attack. It also ties in with the "Lamant" fanfiction page - if that is his (the spelling is not great like his twitter).

:wagon: Sarah!

I agree, rejection all the way, and I also think they knew each other prior .. must have, he got into the flat too fast and we know he didn't have the best social skills on the planet. The watching from across the street looks like someone with a fixation on Morgan to me! Watching in the shadows, waiting for him to emerge ..

MSM is driving me crazy!

Regarding Morgan walking back and forth on the footpath before heading home, as was initially reported. When I google &#8216;walking back and forth&#8217; this statement shows up in the little blurb under the article&#8217;s MSM web address:

&#8220;Oct 8, 2013 - Morgan Huxley did not appear to know the man who has been ... the former Hunters Hill High School student walked back and forth a few times ... &#8220;

But when you go into the actual article now, the statement has gone!

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/man-arrested-over-morgan-huxley-stabbing-death-20131008-2v50s.html

The everchanging landscape of the details! I&#8217;m sure police must have something to do with all of these changes. First they said one thing (when they were looking for a girl perp) - and I recall it was published in lots of different MSM because we discussed it quite a lot - and now they say another thing. :boohoo:

I think they were looking for a girl, or a guy who was attached/linked to a girl, for some time. Then once DJK was on their radar, they had to get his belongings, forensically test them (Morgan's blood), and wait for the results to come back.

They evidently had no luck voluntarily getting DJK's DNA once he was on their radar and interviewed, so had to wait for a court order ... and now we have to wait for the results and outcome of that too.

:welcome5:

:welcome5: Hi Sarah!!

I agree - no matter what actually happened or how they met, I think DJK's motivation was rejection. Something tripped him off.

I'm going to have to be careful how I word this ...
What if DJK was the one sitting down on the side of the bed and MH was in front of him (for example in a position where he was between legs and untying shoe laces) - and MH was attacked in that position.
It would make sense of the attack:
- For the attacked (MH) to be taken by complete surprise -
- For the attacker to have access directly to the neck and the spine which could render MH paralyzed when stabbed and the upper back on one side
- the stabs would be made with some force as the attacker would be 'over' the body and MH would be (as was reported) lying on the floor in a pool of blood up against the bed base.
It could also explain the reason there was no defense from MH.
It would also allow the attacker to be fairly free of injury.
It would explain the amount of force used in quick succession.
This does not insinuate that sex actually took place either.

Thank you FigTree! That makes SO much sense - that totally explains why MH didn't defend himself etc. I think you're onto something.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21
Back