Deceased/Not Found AUSTRALIA - Ms Lesley Trotter, 78, Homicide, Brisbane, 28 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember it was her brother who found her missing and it was said he is devastated, and her niece.
I don't remember any other family being mentioned but she was very well thought of by her former students and the school she taught at.

Members of the bushwalking club searched places they hiked at in the early days.

I wonder though if she might have been a bit of a loner as I don't recall any friends coming forward and talking about her.
It mostly seems other residents.
There was the seven news report [edit: interview with] her niece and nephew. It was her niece I saw putting up the missing poster on the first Wednesday at the bus shelter in Ascog Tce.

I'd like to put it out there, I wasn't a friend of Lesley, just a neighbour who saw her almost daily for the last four and a half years, had quite a number of conversations with her, said hello to her when we were out and about, brought her food etc. I'm an acquaintance at best.

When you think of how Lesley's place must have been - being just a week away from moving. Stacked full boxes taking up space, cupboards mostly empty ....

It could be that Lesley was seen in the kitchen less because she had packed most of her kitchen items, getting ready to move. She might have been eating microwave meals, or eating so simply that there were few dishes and less time to be spent in the kitchen in the evening.

It also could be why Lesley was awake so late that night. Lots playing on her mind about the move. Unsettled.

Last edited:
I'm with twistinginthewind's second theory. I noticed her lights were not on very much around dinner time in the months prior to her passing. This was a change in her routine. When I heard of her disappearance (and knowing her unit had just sold) my first thought was she was seeing someone new and both these matters had something to do with her disappearance. But that was a gut feeling.
bbm
Does it mean, there was someone "old" before, whom Leslie saw? If YES: is the person one of the people, who got interviewed? Do you know perhaps? If you don't, then it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735