Found Deceased Australia - Nick Eade, 36, Sydney, 26 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Follow the money.!!!!! Earlier in the thread his wife said he took $2000.00 out of the bank but left her with money to pay bills. So he has now continued to withdraw money. Is it from a joint accountant or is it from his personal account? He is not too confused if he remembers his pin number. That is if it is him making the withdrawals. How healthy are the bank accounts?. How long can he go on withdrawing?
If I was the wife I would have taken all the money out of the account so that if it is him he would have to surface or if it's not him then no one else would get any money either. But then he might have his own account. Perhaps he has made a couple of withdrawals because there was a limit on the account. As someone else posted it was not well planned. He should have stashed the money if he was going to take off but on the other hand his wife would probably have noticed if there was money missing from the account/s earlier. Sorry, if I am rambling on but these are just thoughts going around in my head.
If he has taken off . The time has come to come clean and let his children have a decent Christmas. How could you miss the excitement and joy of the little one on Christmas day?

Follow the money.!!!!! Earlier in the thread his wife said he took $2000.00 out of the bank but left her with money to pay bills. So he has now continued to withdraw money. Is it from a joint accountant or is it from his personal account? He is not too confused if he remembers his pin number. That is if it is him making the withdrawals. How healthy are the bank accounts?. How long can he go on withdrawing?
If I was the wife I would have taken all the money out of the account so that if it is him he would have to surface or if it's not him then no one else would get any money either. But then he might have his own account. Perhaps he has made a couple of withdrawals because there was a limit on the account. As someone else posted it was not well planned. He should have stashed the money if he was going to take off but on the other hand his wife would probably have noticed if there was money missing from the account/s earlier. Sorry, if I am rambling on but these are just thoughts going around in my head.
If he has taken off . The time has come to come clean and let his children have a decent Christmas. How could you miss the excitement and joy of the little one on Christmas day?
I thought all ATMs had a camera installed. So LE should know if it's him. This is nuts. He would also be buying food etc and probably in the areas he has withdrawn money. If it's him, then he knows which bank to use and his PIN, so he's not having amnesia. If so, he wouldn't get another dime! But we don't know.

No, not all ATM's have cameras. I too thought they did but where I was working in aged care one of the residents had thousands of dollars taken out of her bank account. This was discovered by her sister. Everyone was under suspicion. The police were involved and checked out the banks for the cameras, but there were a number with no cameras.. I remember it was a week later when police came and arrested one of the staff. Up until this time we knew nothing about it. That's when we found that we had all been suspects. Just as an aside. Everyone was shocked when we found out who it was as was the manager when she was shown the photo from theATM. The thief was very religious. But there she was in the picturebwith her head scarf on.

I am from Melbourne

Not home for Christmas from what I can gather...
Also occurred to me that those numerous transactions referred to in the police media release may not necessarily be via atm but could be via internet. Are the locations of such transactions traceable?

They could be done over the phone or on the internet. If he did take off then he doesn't want to be found. Wonder how long the money will last. Not long if he keeps making withdrawals. MOO

I can never get my head around how people who intend to go missing and just take off can plot such a disappearance and the associated logistics! In my mind it must take months of meticulous planning!! How does one get by, either devoid of society or to such a degree of incognito that one is not recognized? ! Perhaps it is not as challenging as it seems... if it was him making those numerous transactions he could not have been in the middle of nowhere. Someone out there must know or have seen something!

Where are you Nick Eade?

323891-002638a6-6aab-11e3-8820-c4e24e0b65ac.jpg

Daily Telegraph/MANLY DAILY DECEMBER 22, 2013 12:49PM.
Missing Dee Why man Nick Eade with his daughter Ruby Source: Supplied

Thinking of Nick's family, particularly his wife and daughters x

The Manly Daily article above mentions sightings in various parts of Sydney!! I wonder where else he has been 'sighted'??

The police media release refers to various sightings in the northern beaches, Sydney, Perth ... I took that as meaning the northern beaches of Sydney, as distinct from the northern beaches as well as Sydney in general. It would be helpful to know where else in Sydney...

It's really quite unusual, in my estimation, for a person to be on the one hand reported as missing but there on the other hand to be so many 'reported sightings'! And not only that, but on the one hand so close to home and yet on the other hand, on the other side of the country. He obviously didn't use his car to get around, because that was found abandoned in Cremorne in early December... Hard to imagine how he could have traversed so much ground in one month...

They could be done over the phone or on the internet. If he did take off then he doesn't want to be found. Wonder how long the money will last. Not long if he keeps making withdrawals. MOO

Have to first of all confess that I am a bit of a luddite when it comes to internet banking - don't do it myself. But just supposing those transactions were via some other medium than ATM, i.e phone or internet, could they have been withdrawals or just payments or fund transfers of some sort? In order to make a withdrawal for oneself, how could one do that other than via some means by which one actually gets the cash in one's hand?
In other words, if for instance they were not via an ATM, mustn't there be some accompanying information as to whom these 'transactions' were directed? A company name? A bank account number?
I may be missing something very obvious here, but just can't picture it any differently.

Hey Marg,
Just did some back tracking and was wondering where the reference is to Nick's wife saying he withdrew $2000 from the bank but left her with money to pay the bills? In what context did that come up??
If that's the case, then it's like he planned his disappearance and it wasn't news to her???
I'm confused! :)

Hey Marg,
Just did some back tracking and was wondering where the reference is to Nick's wife saying he withdrew $2000 from the bank but left her with money to pay the bills? In what context did that come up??
If that's the case, then it's like he planned his disappearance and it wasn't news to her???
I'm confused! :)

I wondered this as well. I've never seen reference to $2000 or money left to pay the bills in this case. However I believe I remember the above was true in the case of the missing Nick in the northern Chicago suburbs, who was found safe.

I don't know where I saw it but it did say it was out of a holiday account. Maybe it was in one of the newspapers. It has to be on here somewhere. It was the first mention of him withdrawing money.
Also he could transfer money from his account to another account . The bank would have that information. I am with westpac and it keeps the number of the bank account so that if I want to send money again I just click on the name and all the bank details come up.

P.S. don't know any Nick in Chicargo so I couldn't have mixed them up.

Sorry I can't find it now. I did not imagine it. I am sure of that. I am going to delve a bit more to try and find it.

Sorry I can't find it now. I did not imagine it. I am sure of that. I am going to delve a bit more to try and find it.

Sorry, this is news to me too.

I read every article I could get my hands on as well as Nick Eade's Missing Person's Facebook page and don't remember coming across anywhere where his wife makes mention of how much money was withdrawn from any of the bank account(s) they have.

Sorry, I have searched every where and can't find it. That will teach me to give the sources of where I find information instead of letting the fingers keep typing when I'm on a roll.

I will have to upgrade to a real computer. I am on a tablet and it is limited in what it can do.

I don't know where I saw it but it did say it was out of a holiday account. Maybe it was in one of the newspapers. It has to be on here somewhere. It was the first mention of him withdrawing money.

I had a bit of a forum search for Nick and $2000 and this is what I found. I think you may be meaning this case because I see that you have also Thanked that post so I reckon you must have mixed the two Nicks up especially that they were both missing at about the same time.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Safe WA - Nick Guidry, 38, Seattle area, 3 Dec. 2013

He took $2000 out of our vacation savings account sometime Tuesday but not sure what time. He left enough money for our bills to be paid.

Sorry, I have searched every where and can't find it. That will teach me to give the sources of where I find information instead of letting the fingers keep typing when I'm on a roll.

I will have to upgrade to a real computer. I am on a tablet and it is limited in what it can do.

I recall reading that too and I had not seen the other Nick thread. Maybe a post was accidentally written in the wrong thread and then moved :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a bit of a forum search for Nick and $2000 and this is what I found. I think you may be meaning this case because I see that you have also Thanked that post so I reckon you must have mixed the two Nicks up especially that they were both missing at about the same time.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Safe WA - Nick Guidry, 38, Seattle area, 3 Dec. 2013

Yes you are right. I must have mixed them up. I knew I had seen the $2000.00 coming out of a holiday account. I was starting to question myself when I couldn't see it. At least I know I wasn't imagining it.

Thanks for that. Didn't think to do a search through w/s posts. You learn something new every day.

I wondered this as well. I've never seen reference to $2000 or money left to pay the bills in this case. However I believe I remember the above was true in the case of the missing Nick in the northern Chicago suburbs, who was found safe.

And I misstated that Nick Guidry was from Chicago, when he was from Seattle! The holidays have all of our brains tied up in knots.

Bumping for Nick. Where are you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back