Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how -and where- Novy's children are. And whether her family in Indonesia are trying to get custody of them? I hope so...

Thanks Novyfriend.

Bumping for Novy. With Joan's killer arrested, it's a reminder that we still don't know where Novy is...

I find myself thinking about Novy often. It's a bit strange, really - I'm usually a cold case person, as I find recent crimes more upsetting (for some reason, idk why). I don't tend to get too 'personal' about crimes, generally speaking, in the interests of self preservation and a clear mind. But Novy's case sticks in my craw and pops into my thoughts on a daily basis, almost as if I knew her.

Where the heck IS she? Who's responsible for her abduction?! What's being done to investigate her case? It nags at me at random, affects me like few cases do. I see Novy's picture in my mind sometimes, and wonder if they'll ever find her.

Her poor children, I think of them often also.

I've no explanation for why, out of all the many cases I look at, Novy's feels so 'close to home'. Maybe she was just a very special person.

Long-winded bump for Novy^ Hoping they find her soon....

So, nothing in the press, she has just vanished???!!!

I guess someone got away with murder! :stormingmad:

:bump: for Novy.

I was looking at her FB page - so heartbreaking... Every single one of her entries that was not related to her home business was regarding the joy she felt in doing things with her children.

Her children are so beautiful, and all the pictures show them spotless and happy, out and about doing so many fun things.

Poor kids.. I often wonder how they're doing without their Mum. And where they are --- I pray it's not with dad. :\

No news at all in such a long time!

It sure looks as though money and his opportunities to successfully make important contacts are protecting him now.

(From old article ..)

MILLIONAIRE businessman John Chardon was no stranger to tragedy before the disappearance of his wife Novy.

Another friend liked his cockiness, adding: "He thought he was going to be a wealthy boy, and he turned out to be that."

Two years later the couple bought a run-down shed on a 2097sq m block at Loganholme for $1 million and began building the headquarters for INOX-the Supreme Lubricants.

The company sponsored harness racing's Premiers Cup at Parklands and the couple had a race named after them -- the John and Novy Chardon Parklands Christmas Cup Preview.

The Highland Park home was sold for $480,000 in 2007 -- more than double its original price -- and INOX expanded its range and exported to 25 countries.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/03/02/448030_gold-coast-news.html

"All I will say is that I did not *advertiser censored**ing do anything to her and we don't know where the *advertiser censored** she is.

Killers on loose as investigations stall

Robyn Wuth | 12:01am July 18, 2013

Detectives are working four big cases, including the savage murders of three men and the disappearance of mother-of-two, Novy Chardon.

The disappearance of Novy Chardon has become the most frustrating case for detectives, who admit they believe they are searching for a body, not a missing person.

Novy has not been seen for 161 days. Her bank accounts and Facebook site have not been touched.

The last known image of the Indonesian-born Mrs Chardon was captured on grainy security footage on February 6 when she stopped at the Coomera BP service station and McDonald's restaurant about 9pm on the Wednesday.

Then she simply disappeared.

<modsnip>

Read more
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/07/18/454804_crime-and-court-news.html

<snipped>

She and her husband John were separated and Mr Chardon, who was overseas, told reporters that Novy should "get her stupid bloody arse home".

This sentence is a little misleading &#8230; while it is accurate, does it give anyone else the (inaccurate) impression that John Chardon was overseas when Novy went missing?

Good to see a public refresher in the news though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member