Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if his passport was taken from him with whatever the new charge is.

I'm sure he would have liked to skip out of the country at some stage.

Wondering if his passport was taken from him with whatever the new charge is.

I'm sure he would have liked to skip out of the country at some stage.

You would think that police/prosecutor would have explained to the court how difficult it was to get JC to come back from Indonesia when he ran there after his wife disappeared.

Maybe that is why police didn't grant him bail when they took him to the watchhouse - they wanted some conditions put on his bail.

On another note .. do you think that police had to promise something to JC to get him to come back from Indonesia? Something like not publishing any more info about Novy's disappearance .. or at least keeping his name out of the papers?

Had a thought today .. didn't police take DNA from JC when they finally got their hands on him?

Could be that the mystery charge stems from that.

Roll on October. Novy's children need a kind, loving home to grow up in. With Novy gone, I'm not so sure that they have that now.

KG1.. I'm getting a "page not found" on that link - but just from the heading alone...

John Chardon confirmed as the chief suspect! :woohoo:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...suspected-murder/story-fnihsrf2-1226708277170

Info apparently leaked to media -- by his own lawyer. :whistle:Question about where the kids are answered, too, from link above:

== "In a bail application, defence lawyer Craig Newport told the court his client needed to be freed from custody as he was the "primary carer" of the couple's two young children.

"Their mother is missing. He (Mr Chardon) is the chief suspect in her disappearance," Mr Newport told the court before his client was granted bail." ==

Okay, maybe I like being right just a little bit too much, sometimes... *however* primarily, I am thrilled there's this step forward in the quest for justice for Novy!!!

I do wish they'd find her. :(

I was wondering what was happening with her children and here it is, a reason for bail is because his is the primary carer...

In a bail application, defence lawyer Craig Newport told the court his client needed to be freed from custody as he was the "primary carer" of the couple's two young children.

"Their mother is missing. He (Mr Chardon) is the chief suspect in her disappearance," Mr Newport told the court before his client was granted bail.

Police name John Chardon chief suspect in wife Novy's disappearance and suspected murder
GREG STOLZ
THE SUNDAY MAIL (QLD)
SEPTEMBER 01, 2013 12:00AM

Now he's chief suspect in MSM -- I am going to say:

I 100% believe John Chardon has either killed his wife or had her killed.

I believe the motive was a mix of greed over the business and anger that he couldn't control her.

I think he knows -exactly- where she is. And I'm betting there'll be some bargaining over jail time going on, once his court dates are all done.

We haven't forgotten you Novy... Praying for the truth to come out

A Tweet from Indonesia.

kota-balikpapan.com (@info_balikpapan)
24/08/13 1:13 PM
#info Suami Perempuan Indonesia yang Hilang di Gold Coast Diadili Hari Ini: John Chardon, suami Novy Chardon, ...

And another tweet.

Berita Online ID (@BeritaNewsID)
24/08/13 10:56 AM
John Chardon, suami Novy Chardon, seorang perempuan Indonesia yang hilang sejak enam bulan lalu, akan diadili ...

Sorry, haven't been here for awhile.
It's just an information that Novy's husband will be in court to stand trial, but it didn't say anything for what charge?

How good is it to know that the police are all over this , and that the media are hovering just waiting to be able to tell the world what kind of man he is!

I hate that this man with serious charges against him has Novy's children in his 'care'.

I don't get it either, SA... but I think Mr. Chardon has friends in high places. Or -had- them...

girl, welcome back! We can't talk about the "other charges" here, as Chardon is (as far as I know) still on trial, it's just policy. Though I wonder about the status of his trials, currently.

Glad to see there's been some movement on Novy's case now that JC has been named as a suspect.

Getting the feeling JC thinks he's been quite clever (no body, no crime mentality), and the police know this, but are digging deep to make sure he goes down for something in the meantime.

A while since I've checked in here or read anything new, but I still remember JC's classic freudian slip:

"I loved her."

Followed up quickly by his attempt to correct what he realised he'd just said.

"Still love her actually..."

Rather coincidental that Novy disappears the very day she signs the divorce papers.

Hal, exactly!

And I hope, once they've thrown him in prison for Novy's murder, they look into the death of his first wife as well...

320697-e560b9ba-1212-11e3-92bf-1ac22055d80e.jpg

Really bothers me that he likes such young-looking women. Really bothers me that he has a young daughter. Really bothers me that he is up on serious charges and not in jail yet. Wish they could get this there quicker.

I’ve spent some time trying to do the sums to see if the has always had a propensity for young women.

From my calculations, he was probably about 8 years older than his first wife. Currently 65 years old, he would have been about 48 when his first wife ‘died’ at 40 years old in 1996.

He was 31 years older than Novy ….

“Mr Chardon registered Candan Industries Pty Ltd, and company searches show Indonesian-born Novy Aristananda Chardon became a co-director and shareholder in October 2002.
He was 55 and she had turned 24.”

And I wonder if his current serious charges involve young women. Only time will tell, I guess.

Honestly, if his older daughters know anything about any propensities he may have, they should do the right thing and reveal whatever they know to help protect their half-siblings.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/03/02/448030_gold-coast-news.html

I wonder if we are going to have to wait until after the trial for the unmentionable charges and the trial for the newer charges are both over before the public are given any details about the charges. Because, I guess, the details of one trial (if publicised) could potentially affect the 'fairness' of the next trial.

Where on earth could Novy be? In a lubricant barrel from his company? In the bush? In the water somewhere else?

Dammit JC .. where is she??!!!

Really bothers me that he likes such young-looking women. Really bothers me that he has a young daughter. Really bothers me that he is up on serious charges and not in jail yet. Wish they could get this there quicker.

^ Ditto.

Really bothers me, too, that his KIDS are -still-- in his care, despite that he's the leading the suspect in a murder, and up on "those" charges as well.

Wtf is up with that.

This is a sick <bleep> in more than one way. Ever looked at his company website? Just read the 2nd paragraph on the About Us page .... sick! Who puts something like that in their company profile? What kind of person thinks that is funny? Or professional? Honestly, his customers should be told a bit more about the man behind the product - don't think they'd support his products if they knew what he is like.

http://www.inoxmx.com/about-us/

And the saddest thing (other than Novy's disappearance, and him having care and custody of her children) is that he probably has her children convinced that their mother left them. Just like his older children believe that their mother died from a self-inflicted drug overdose.

It is time for those older children to step up to the mark and do something about their father!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive