Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the fact the families knew each other was actually part of the reason for her not to speak up until now..

I seriously doubt she was the ONLY young girl he did this to. I just hope his kids were safe.

Hopefully now that it has been made public, others will come forward. I can't see how he got a suppression order anyway.

Novy's possessions were high end items & I'm wondering if this is another life insurance murder.

Mrs Chardon's missing belongings, including:

* A red and a black suitcase;

* a black Chanel handbag with gold chain and gold 'C' logo;

* a beige leather Prado wallet;

* a dark vinyl make-up bag;

* brown 'bug-eye' sunglasses;

* a brown Louis Vuitton key wallet with Volvo key;

* a silver watch;

* Samsung Android tablet;

* iPhone
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rdons-belongings/story-e6freoof-1226588609169

I doubt very much that JC or daughters would be familiar with brand names and details of her missing belongings. The children wouldn't. I expect she had a massive collection of clothes, handbags, shoes. He and his daughters have made up the list.
Moo

Maybe the fact the families knew each other was actually part of the reason for her not to speak up until now..

I seriously doubt she was the ONLY young girl he did this to. I just hope his kids were safe.

Everything about him gets my antennas twirling, with regard to youngsters. MC overdosing on drugs and leaving two young girls in his care, arranging for a minor child to come and clean his house (she probably didn't even clean her own room very well at that teen-age), paying and warning the minor child to be silent, his marriage to a much-much-younger wife, another (said) wife removed from the household and again leaving two young children in his care, his multiple trips to Indonesia 'for business' ....

If it puts my hinky meter off the clock, I can only image what it does to the police.

And this may be an unfair judgement, but does his lawyer look kind of smarmy? Well-dressed but ... you know ...

521302-c4a306c4-0b18-11e4-8cae-080f88f8b5dd.jpg

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...ith-his-daughter/story-fnje8bkv-1226988521330

Omg, imagine though - if Novy's found right now. The timing could not be more perfect.

(except ofc it'd have been better if she was found right away... but you know what I mean..)

This is like a scene from a movie. Hopefully and with a heavy heart the bones belong to Novy. She has turned up to to see him jailed for a very long time. Love to be in the courtroom to see if he has a change of attitude on being told. Should wipe that smirk right of his face. Foul Man.

Thanks for that nowvoyager.

"The jury has been told they would hear a recorded police interview in which Chardon claimed the girl had propositioned him for sex when she was 15 but he checked with his lawyer who informed him sex with a minor was illegal."

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...ith-his-daughter/story-fnje8bkv-1226988521330

UGH!!! Who does that? Check with their lawyer?! What a repulsive individual.

So now we know she was a friend of one of his daughters.

Omg, I wonder what Novy endured during that marriage.. and what she might have discovered about this horrible man she married.

I'll bet Novy uncovered some of his disgusting behaviour and threatened to dob him in.

I really hope that's hers. But, just wondering though, if that's really her, how come the Police didn't spot it when they search the area. Or, that area wasn't on the search zone.

The bones are in s storm drain, so they could have come from anywhere upstream of that place, in a heavy rain or maybe a few. The big bones wouldn't get washed down as fast or as far as the little, light ones. Idk how they'd all end up in one place like that if this is so.. maybe there's a blockage there, of some sort. Maybe they were even washed into the drain from overspill in another body of water?

I'll sure be keeping an eye on the news about this..

I'll bet Novy uncovered some of his disgusting behaviour and threatened to dob him in.

Maybe so. But I think the divorce had a lot to do with why she went missing - on the same day she signed the papers.... too much coincidence.. I think he lost his temper that she had actually gone ahead and done it, killed her, rallied a few friends and/or relatives to help dispose of her, hired the carpet cleaner and cleaned up and that was that.

Or so he thinks... I am sure there will be some evidence *somewhere* left to tie the killer to the crime... I get this feeling Novy's killer is circling the drain. It might take time, but they'll get him.

Maybe so. But I think the divorce had a lot to do with why she went missing - on the same day she signed the papers.... too much coincidence.. I think he lost his temper that she had actually gone ahead and done it, killed her, rallied a few friends and/or relatives to help dispose of her, hired the carpet cleaner and cleaned up and that was that.

Or so he thinks... I am sure there will be some evidence *somewhere* left to tie the killer to the crime... I get this feeling Novy's killer is circling the drain. It might take time, but they'll get him.

Yes I think you're probably right, he didn't want that divorce. It's only a matter of time........

The stun gun in his luggage really bothers me. (kind out of the blue, ha, but it just suddenly did..)

What would a supposedly respectable businessman of his age WANT with a taser? Was it in his luggage all along? Was it a replacement for one he'd recently "lost"? If it was a new purchase, WHO was it intended for, exactly?

Just one of those things that nags away at the back of my mind..

The brief audio recording at this link says that when the victim heard Chardon’s voice on TV it caused her to relive the (rape) experiences, and she talked to her husband about it.

She says she was first raped at 14-years old. Chardon claims he didn’t 'have sex with her' until she was 18, and that was as a paid mistress.

66 YEAR OLD ACCUSED OF FAMILY FRIEND’S RAPE
http://www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2014/07/14/66-year-old-accused-of-family-friends-rape/

I wonder if he realises at all how dodgy that all sounds, when put together...

- At 15, this friend of his children was bothering him for sex so much that he went to his lawyer to ask if sex with her was legal (because the age of consent is such a mystery to every Australian, particularly those with teenage daughters...) and was told "no", so like a good bloke he refrained.

- At 18 she isn't so keen to give it away anymore... Maybe JC only took three years to transform from Errol Flynn to Sir Les Patterson... who knows... but in any case, she became a "paid mistress". Which is basically another way of saying "prostitute" isn't it?

OR mayyybeee, just maybe, he's lying out his voluminous *advertiser censored*.

:waitasec:

The brief audio recording at this link says that when the victim heard Chardon’s voice on TV it caused her to relive the (rape) experiences, and she talked to her husband about it.

She says she was first raped at 14-years old. Chardon claims he didn’t 'have sex with her' until she was 18, and that was as a paid mistress.

66 YEAR OLD ACCUSED OF FAMILY FRIEND’S RAPE
http://www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2014/07/14/66-year-old-accused-of-family-friends-rape/

We know this defence does not work. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-was-18-entertainer-tells-court-9440681.html

A room next to GBC awaits...

So ... I was searching for an update on the trial ... any snippet of info at all actually, and I noticed that this article has been updated today (according to Google).

I believe this sentence could be the update, as I can't recall ever seeing this before.

"Police believe she was murdered some time in early February 2013 by up to three men."

Mother tells how the relationship between Novy and John ...
www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...john-chardon.../story-fnj94idh-122685...
Mar 11, 2014 - Last Updated: July 17, 2014

This article also says it was updated today .. not sure what the update is, but I don't recall seeing this before.

"The criminal record of David Babbington, who lives in the Eden Park Court home that officers this week declared a crime scene, shows that police found methadone at his house when they searched it in 2010."

John Chardon busted with taser - Gold Coast Bulletin
www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...chardon.../story-fnj94idh-1226847619...
Mar 7, 2014 - 4PM: THE husband of missing Gold Coast woman Novy Chardon was busted ... Last Updated: July 17, 2014

Nothing online but GCB paper issue today (Thurs 17th) reported that yesterday, both JWC's daughters from marriage to MC were called as defence witnesses for him. The younger daughter, whose friend is bringing the allegations, said she and the girl were wild teenagers, referring to drinking, smoking and sneaking out at night after death of her mother and being raised by father. But denied complainant ever spoke to her about sexual assault - also denied by other sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper