Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, so excited you this arrest. Caroline Springs..typical. Now let’s see if this persons movements are linked to any other missing people.
Yes, I was thinking of a woman who went missing at Abbeyard, nort of Wonnangatta valley, nobody reported her missing (sad) and hunters found her body. For some reason that case got hardly any media attention and Police appear to have forgotten about her...
Woman found by hunters in remote bushland may have met foul play

Half an hour ago this article said he hadn't been interviewed yet, but the update in the last 15 minutes said he is now being interviewed.

Man arrested over disappearance of missing Victorian campers Russell Hill and Carol Clay

A man has been arrested over the disappearance of Victorian campers Carol Clay and Russell Hill, who vanished in March last year.
The 55-year-old man from Caroline Springs was arrested in the High Plains area, part of the Victorian Alps, yesterday.

He is being interviewed by police and no charges have been laid.

very interested in the call or information that broke the case wide open

something must have tipped the scales, i hope it was a member of the public who knew exactly what that trailer looked like because it was a neighbor or something

I think that the man who has been arrested will not talk and he 100% wont confess IMO. ATM he has not been charged and hopefully the Police have some solid evidence to charge him. Finding Russell and Carol would be the number 1 thing that would help to charge the suspect IMO. Otherwise I hope they have picked up strong evidence in covert surveillance operations etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper