Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the man who has been arrested will not talk and he 100% wont confess IMO. ATM he has not been charged and hopefully the Police have some solid evidence to charge him. Finding Russell and Carol would be the number 1 thing that would help to charge the suspect IMO. Otherwise I hope they have picked up strong evidence in covert surveillance operations etc.
or DNA when getting warrants and searching vehicle and trailer?

They have to have more than it was his car being there, to charge him with anything.

Just the not coming forward if you knew it was your car is suspicious, but there might have been other reasons that he didn't want anyone to find out about.

I just hope this does lead to finding out what happened.

Last edited:
Russell Hill, Carol Clay breakthrough: Caroline Springs man arrested over missing campers | Daily Mail Online

It is understood police likely knew the suspect's exact location after releasing specific information to the public on his alleged vehicle last week.

Detectives at the time refused to say whether a CCTV camera atop Mount Hotham had captured the vehicle's registration plate, but it now appears almost certain it had.

Homicide squad detectives no doubt had the 55-year old under heavy surveillance for weeks, if not months

This is the Daily Mail so some of this may just be opinion :)

Detectives at the time refused to say whether a CCTV camera atop Mount Hotham had captured the vehicle's registration plate, but it now appears almost certain it had.

this is interesting if true, which its DM so who knows

but if indeed this is the case they waited a long time to gather whatever crucial sound bite was needed to nab him

the article also makes it seem like the 60 minutes episode was all about applying pressure on him and making him sweat rather than gathering any public information ( although that would be a plus )

Maybe Russell and Carol are nearby where he was found, and he was there, sort of guarding them from being discovered.

I'm hoping this man will lead detectives to the bodies, it'll probably take time to set it up for him to take them there unless, it has good markers, which I doubt. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo